Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you suppose will happen when BTC loses it's dominance?  (Read 777 times)
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:04:31 AM

Every week BTC seems to lose it's market dominance. Currently it sits at 34.4 percent but what happens when it becomes 5 percent or less? Thoughts?
I think if bitcoin will lose its dominance. Many people here will have doubts in bitcoin. And they will start not to trust bitcoin. And they  stay away from bitcoin.
Bitcoin is already dead.  Find more advanced projects like Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samuel188

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

As far as I understand, bitcoin's dominance will not last forever. Instead of that, altcoin will be the best coin ever
ppifvtpu

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:11:10 AM

Bitcoin has been gaining market share in the last month. In the future, it is certain that the advantage of bitcoin will drop, and of course the community will be stronger.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

I strongly believe that btc will never loses it's dominance.  Because it is developing everyday in order to protect position.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

Every week BTC seems to lose it's market dominance. Currently it sits at 34.4 percent but what happens when it becomes 5 percent or less? Thoughts?
I think lossing bitcoin is not a big issue now, ethereum is their to replace the dominancy, I say this because their are so many coins coming out their with good potential and has bright future, let's face the fact and face the future of cryptocurrencies.
Quinaquen

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Bitcoin is going to lose its dominance already, sad but true, we have to see all the negative and positive thing to know.Don't be so blind.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:44:00 AM

Of course when bitcoin loses the big percent cut from the price last December 2017 it is very disappointed to all user and investor, but this is not true in fact now is gradually the price going higher from 6,000 USD last week now the price updated is 8,202USD so there's no possibility to BTC back to the price last 2009.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eikocarol

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

Of course when bitcoin loses the big percent cut from the price last December 2017 it is very disappointed to all user and investor, but this is not true in fact now is gradually the price going higher from 6,000 USD last week now the price updated is 8,202USD so there's no possibility to BTC back to the price last 2009.
Personally, I see the current increase of Bitcoin not from the cash flow of new investors, all are whale collectors BTC only.

Imagine the scene whale discharge BTC again shudder.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

I think if bitcoin will lose its dominance. Many people here will have doubts in bitcoin. And they will start not to trust bitcoin. And they  stay away from bitcoin.
I think it would not going to happen because bitcoin is one of the trusted coin in crypto. But if that such things happen and loses it's dominance, maybe no more can trust any of the coin because their foundation cannot be trusted by any one and no mater how they develop the new coin that has same function of bitcoin, many do not going to believe in it. Everything will be doubt by people.

Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I think according to my estimation which I would do if bitcoin loses its dominance is i will go on and looking for something else that can gave me an advantage and could meet my needs but instead of going to forget the bitcoin
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:02:28 PM

I dont think to be honest that Bitcoin will ever loose its dominance. Just look on the sittuation in the world. Every country, that will be concerned about cryptocurrency is talking about Bitcoin and not about other cryptos.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:39:49 PM

Bitcoin is the main crypto currency, which will always dominate the crypto currency market and therefore the dominance of bitcoin will never fall below 25-30%. So do not worry about it.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:51:54 PM

Well bitcoin has a very high and stable market cap and at that it will be very difficult for it to fall down to zero and at the same time it almost impossible for such low demands that will ever result to that, but if that eventually happens I believe bitcoin has the capacity to recover again and take it place.
exchangestolemycoins

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:04 PM

Its value will most likely take a hit since loss of dominance implies that other, more scalable technologies have been adopted and are in use. However, I can see it retaining some value due to the sheer number of BTC only mining devices in operation (which may get sold as space heaters). Collector's coins are still valuable.

The biggest losses will shake out all the imitators - an "altcoin purge" - since a scalable replacement for BTC will lessen the demand for other blockchains.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Bitcoin is lo lose its dominance means some other currency is over taking bitcoin in its market capacity.If it is so happens either the currency ethereum or the bitcoin cash will be supper seeding bitcoin in its market capacity or  a still better coin will be introducing to the market. According to my concept it is only an imaginary concept and normally no other coin will be supper seeding bitcoin in the market.Bitcoins market dominance indicates through its huge market capital and  the volume of its daily tradings in the market etc.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:08:39 PM

I don't agrees to that assumption of bitcoin losing it value and dominance because bitcoin in the time past has sustained it relevance and capability of it being the world number one cryptocurrency and at that bitcoin can never lose that position.
Sagima

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

I don't think this will happen but if something likes this happens, then another currency will take its place. But its like supposing what will happen if cows start flying. Don't worry about it happening. What are your thoughts on this supposition?

📌УПPABЛEHИE PEПУTAЦИEЙ|   📌ПPECC PEЛИЗЫ|
📌ПPOДBИЖEHИE БPEHДA|       📌OБЗOPЫ|
📌MEДИЙHAЯ PEКЛAMA|           📌AУДИT PEПУTAЦИИ|

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
miyat24

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

People are withdrawing from the market to get rid with a huge loss. This is obviously a better and wise move for an investor, however, this may indicate another individual put distrust on investing. And what happened? Consequently, the market would start to bleed, investors pack-up and bitcoin will definitely be gone. However, it is really a remote situation since veteran investors and hodlers were also spotting the market in its bearish season and they said that any activity in the market is worth waiting and really important.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Bitcoin dominance cannot lose it as you can see when it started their were very less users till so many years but from 2016 bitcion got more awareness. Bitcoin is the main source of valuing coin for all other altcoin projects. BTC is not depended on any projects as it is used as currency and investment for other projects. So i think in coming time it will get more dominance as other coins are loosing their value even after they got good projects. As most of the crypto currency users are only using bitcoins as investment option.
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

It will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, for example, Ethereum. It has all the possibilities to become number one in this market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: