Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:03:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did someone look into SuchApp?  (Read 116 times)
FroyoBoy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

If yes, what is your consensus? Does it look promising?
Their ICO starts soon, so it would be good to know  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

I've put a little effort to study their goals and plans. By the look of their site, I can tell they are highly organized. I also invested some of my precious time to read their long Whitepaper which is, on my surprise, very promising. Total supply of 2.5 billion with a maximum fundraises of $40 million isn't very promising for a short term in comparison with the initial price of $0.05 ICO price per token.

CO-founder and CEO Mr. Ronny Shany is also an owner of the Fintech and Media Spheres software and IT companies and he is also the investor and a has a good background knowledge about the blockchain technology. Team of the advisors is unbelievably famous in the field of the crypto industry ( one example - Mr. Remigio Bongulielmi; contributing member of crypto valley association).

This is one of the technologies that is introducing the messaging app with this ICO wich plans to achieve the rank in top 5 of the all messaging apps in 5 years. With promising plans and goals, you had interested me also with this ICO project.

With their plan to make first 5G messaging ecosphere I think they will intrigue a lot of the investors which are searching for a promising ICO( with all the information together this is indeed a promising project). I hope I've helped a little bit!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: