Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did someone look into SuchApp?  (Read 116 times)
FroyoBoy (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

If yes, what is your consensus? Does it look promising?
Their ICO starts soon, so it would be good to know  Grin
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

I've put a little effort to study their goals and plans. By the look of their site, I can tell they are highly organized. I also invested some of my precious time to read their long Whitepaper which is, on my surprise, very promising. Total supply of 2.5 billion with a maximum fundraises of $40 million isn't very promising for a short term in comparison with the initial price of $0.05 ICO price per token.

CO-founder and CEO Mr. Ronny Shany is also an owner of the Fintech and Media Spheres software and IT companies and he is also the investor and a has a good background knowledge about the blockchain technology. Team of the advisors is unbelievably famous in the field of the crypto industry ( one example - Mr. Remigio Bongulielmi; contributing member of crypto valley association).

This is one of the technologies that is introducing the messaging app with this ICO wich plans to achieve the rank in top 5 of the all messaging apps in 5 years. With promising plans and goals, you had interested me also with this ICO project.

With their plan to make first 5G messaging ecosphere I think they will intrigue a lot of the investors which are searching for a promising ICO( with all the information together this is indeed a promising project). I hope I've helped a little bit!

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: