Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

please fix my situation....

i sent 0.1 ether because was the minimum on the token buy page.

after in telegram channel i discover the minimum was 0.2 and an admin tell me i will check my situation but i have no answer at now.

help me

Hi, it was fixed and credited now
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Important Announcement

KEPLER's Community Building token sale Stage 3 Will be on march 13 , 2018 and will only run for 3 HOURS! despite the current Ethereum price dip , the team decided to lock our Ethereum Value to 850$ to make everyone happy ! 1 Eth contribution will give you 680 Kep tokens + 272 Kep tokens(40% Bonus tokens) = 952 Kep tokens.

0.2 eth minimum contribution
50 eth maximum contribution
1 KEP TOKEN : 1.25 USD
40% BONUS TOKEN
🏆Silver Founder = 5-20 ETH
🏆🏆Gold Founder = 21-49 ETH
🏆🏆🏆 Platinum Founder = 50 ETH

stage 3 first 50 eth contributor , together with their stage 1st and 2nd platinum contributor will get a free tour to Georgia, 5-Stars Hotel stay for 3 days, and the opportunity to meet Kepler Marketing team and see Kepler’s existing infrastructure!

If the team decided to lock ETH price at 850 USD that's very kind of the team to listen to the plight of investors bearing in mind that the market is very volatile but with this move it would cushion effect and create fairness amongst all investors.
Erichallig

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:54:52 AM

Important Announcement

KEPLER's Community Building token sale Stage 3 Will be on march 13 , 2018 and will only run for 3 HOURS! despite the current Ethereum price dip , the team decided to lock our Ethereum Value to 850$ to make everyone happy ! 1 Eth contribution will give you 680 Kep tokens + 272 Kep tokens(40% Bonus tokens) = 952 Kep tokens.

0.2 eth minimum contribution
50 eth maximum contribution
1 KEP TOKEN : 1.25 USD
40% BONUS TOKEN
🏆Silver Founder = 5-20 ETH
🏆🏆Gold Founder = 21-49 ETH
🏆🏆🏆 Platinum Founder = 50 ETH

stage 3 first 50 eth contributor , together with their stage 1st and 2nd platinum contributor will get a free tour to Georgia, 5-Stars Hotel stay for 3 days, and the opportunity to meet Kepler Marketing team and see Kepler’s existing infrastructure!

If the team decided to lock ETH price at 850 USD that's very kind of the team to listen to the plight of investors bearing in mind that the market is very volatile but with this move it would cushion effect and create fairness amongst all investors.

Yes,  we run our stage 3 for only 3 hours with locked eth value of 850$ and we gathered 169+ eth. We will resume our stage 3 cbts on march 27 but the eth value will now be determined depending on the current day eth value range.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:56:06 AM

ATTENTION

The resumption of CBTS STAGE 3 will be on March 27, 2018

CBTS Stage 3 comes with 40% bonus

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:45:23 AM

ATTENTION

This is good news for the participants and also investors who haven't gotten around to join in this project. stage 3 soon began with an enticing bonus bonus-hopefully the more supportive and join this project.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:54:47 AM

ATTENTION

This is good news for the participants and also investors who haven't gotten around to join in this project. stage 3 soon began with an enticing bonus bonus-hopefully the more supportive and join this project.
Amazing the team is very considerate with their investors who wants to buy on the ico. I've missed the sale, Stage 2 sale was over or it still open as of now? I didn't read about the project when i first saw it now i regret that im not belong to the first stage of investors.
wiredideas

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

ATTENTION

Amazing the team is very considerate with their investors who wants to buy on the ico. I've missed the sale, Stage 2 sale was over or it still open as of now? I didn't read about the project when i first saw it now i regret that im not belong to the first stage of investors.

CBTS Stage 2 is over. CBTS Stage 3 went live for 3 hours 2 days ago but it will resume on March 27.

wiredideas

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

ATTENTION

Stage 2 is over already. Stage 3 is set on March 27-30.

vabchgent

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

Hi,
Is there a real company standing behind the project?  if yes, what is the name of this company?

Activity in Kepler Tech dates back in mid 2016 were the Kepler Tech was assembled and in January 2017 preparation for Kepler Lab started. The founder of Kepler Tech has numerous businesses established in Georgia. So in terms of a shoulder to lean on that would not be a problem for Kepler Tech and besides, we have the backing of some private investors like the hualing group of China.
Hi,
Is there a real company standing behind the project?  if yes, what is the name of this company?

Yes there is a real company behind the project. It would be best for you to read the whitepaper. All important information is in there.

Could you please provide the ID number of the company?
and also
"Contributing of 550 000 sq. meter of land from Georgia Government to Kepler Technologies JS."
where is this land and how Georgian Government will give you that land, is it a gift?

Details of the deal between Kepler and Hualing Group will be posted in all our communication channels once everything is finalized. The 550,000 sqm land that the Georgian government will grant is worth 1$. The only pre-requisite to that grant is for the Georgian government see that we have the financial capability to do what we plan to do. And with the backing of some of our private investors that piece of land is certain to be ours.

Are you going to build facilities on 550.000 sqm? That is a damn giant fabric! Do you even need that much space in the very beginning?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

project concept with innovative thinking development to create robotics investment platform and related fields through blockchain technology. hopefully iconya running smoothly.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

ATTENTION

This is going to be another chance for people who missed at the community building stage. So with in 11 days again you are going to start the crowdsale again, this time I will try my luck to participate in the ICO.
wiredideas

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

ATTENTION

This is going to be another chance for people who missed at the community building stage. So with in 11 days again you are going to start the crowdsale again, this time I will try my luck to participate in the ICO.

Yes, you are right, this will be another chance for all our supporters to get our token. We believe Stage 3 will not last that long if the 3-hour CBTS Stage 3 Quick Sale would be the yardstick. That 3-hour sale window got a massive 170 eth total contribution. Imagine what we can do with the 4-day sale.   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

Hi,

Activity in Kepler Tech dates back in mid 2016 were the Kepler Tech was assembled and in January 2017 preparation for Kepler Lab started. The founder of Kepler Tech has numerous businesses established in Georgia. So in terms of a shoulder to lean on that would not be a problem for Kepler Tech and besides, we have the backing of some private investors like the hualing group of China.
Hi,

Yes there is a real company behind the project. It would be best for you to read the whitepaper. All important information is in there.

and also
"Contributing of 550 000 sq. meter of land from Georgia Government to Kepler Technologies JS."
where is this land and how Georgian Government will give you that land, is it a gift?

Details of the deal between Kepler and Hualing Group will be posted in all our communication channels once everything is finalized. The 550,000 sqm land that the Georgian government will grant is worth 1$. The only pre-requisite to that grant is for the Georgian government see that we have the financial capability to do what we plan to do. And with the backing of some of our private investors that piece of land is certain to be ours.

Are you going to build facilities on 550.000 sqm? That is a damn giant fabric! Do you even need that much space in the very beginning?

We will. That's actually not that big if you will put a mega-factory, pre and post production warehouses, a technical university, a recreational facility, and a dormitory.

Devrialemci

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Kepler plans to trade on big stock exchanges. At first, it works hard for binance. Maybe you will be attracted, you will join. An ICO that will be successful. He's doing great work in his field.  I would highly recommend it.
khufuking

Merit: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:48:21 PM

ATTENTION

Yes, you are right, this will be another chance for all our supporters to get our token. We believe Stage 3 will not last that long if the 3-hour CBTS Stage 3 Quick Sale would be the yardstick. That 3-hour sale window got a massive 170 eth total contribution. Imagine what we can do with the 4-day sale.   Smiley
I know you guys are doing your best to give chance for everyone to join , Fixed the price at $850 for Ethereum on the previous 3 hours sale was great and respectable move , in times like this were most markets crashing it is always good to see some makeup offered by projects like this , it is very much appreciated . Any information for how much the Ethereum will be fixed when stage 3 continue ?
vabchgent

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

Hi,

Hi,

and also

We will. That's actually not that big if you will put a mega-factory, pre and post production warehouses, a technical university, a recreational facility, and a dormitory.

I am just wondering is your funding even sufficient for all the things you are planning to build and develop? It sounds gigantic and quite different from the average ICO.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Hi!

This project looks very interesting, but very very ambitious too. Do you think that the lack of specificity would be an obstacle in reaching your goals or your team and parters have all the experties to cover all of those different markets?

Thank you very much!

wiredideas

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:00:50 AM

ATTENTION

I know you guys are doing your best to give chance for everyone to join , Fixed the price at $850 for Ethereum on the previous 3 hours sale was great and respectable move , in times like this were most markets crashing it is always good to see some makeup offered by projects like this , it is very much appreciated . Any information for how much the Ethereum will be fixed when stage 3 continue ?

We still haven't decided yet on how much we will peg eth in Stage 3. Besides, our CEO just attend TOKENSKY Blockchain Conference in Seoul, South Korea last week and he is now attending BII Summit in Dubai. So we will talk about the details of Stage 3 and we will post it here and in our Official Telegram channel.

wiredideas

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

Hi,

Hi,

and also

I am just wondering is your funding even sufficient for all the things you are planning to build and develop? It sounds gigantic and quite different from the average ICO.

That is why we are doing this crowdsale to fund all this.

wiredideas

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Hi!

This project looks very interesting, but very very ambitious too. Do you think that the lack of specificity would be an obstacle in reaching your goals or your team and parters have all the experties to cover all of those different markets?

Thank you very much!

I don't think we lack any specifics. If you read our whitepaper you will get a much clearer picture of all this.

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: