Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:51:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:01:22 AM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley
I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
Great, I'm so impressed in which having an intelligent robots which is very useful to our society as well as those indusrty having a mass prodution operations. Also, it will benefit to those business man to save time and labor. Hoping for up coming updates on this project that can be sure will support by many.

The have really undergone all such peak levels to understand all the variations to ultimately fix the bugs with resolutions and labour scope feasibility with more plans which saves time and hit the success without giving up.
They have to analyse from all the scope views that is really their major criteria to check in all the areas and find out all the possibilities and uncertain bugs and make the better plans that is an added metric view.
In my opinion the only and most effective way to eliminate all defects and flaws of the platform having started live beta-test among participants of community, they also provided exact information about bugs.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Agree! Start the beta testing platform. Select a group of participants who can find all the flaws on the platform. And then with confidence you can make the launch of the platform to the masses of users. Thanks to the launch of beta testing, the number of investors may increase, which also positively influences the development of the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Impressive project, and it's strange that his idea was born in Georgia. I thought that this is not the most transferring country in the field of robotics
Probably they are open-minded by now sinced this kind of technologies were very helpful for the better improvement of the economy. And also, they realized that having Kepler project by their side, maybe they can established good quality of business that will be used by the people of Georgia to have a better life.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

Based on the reaction of the people here and from our different social media channels, our Pre-ICO sale will not take long because, by the looks of it, hoard of investors will smash our gate and take their KEP tokens and leave everything behind eating dust.   Smiley
I also see alot of comments like that mate but we cant blame them since they just want to profit from this project. Hopefully everyone will be happy afterwards.
Great, I'm so impressed in which having an intelligent robots which is very useful to our society as well as those indusrty having a mass prodution operations. Also, it will benefit to those business man to save time and labor. Hoping for up coming updates on this project that can be sure will support by many.

The have really undergone all such peak levels to understand all the variations to ultimately fix the bugs with resolutions and labour scope feasibility with more plans which saves time and hit the success without giving up.
They have to analyse from all the scope views that is really their major criteria to check in all the areas and find out all the possibilities and uncertain bugs and make the better plans that is an added metric view.
In my opinion the only and most effective way to eliminate all defects and flaws of the platform having started live beta-test among participants of community, they also provided exact information about bugs.

This will be implemented for sure. Every project will undergo beta test since this is the best way to track all errors. This will be efficient and convenient to all.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Hello, OP! May I know when the bounty campaign would be ending? I raised this question because it's not mentioned in the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0 Thank you.
Well, usually the bounty campaign ends after the ICO has completed or the hard-cap of the ICO were reached, just wait for the OP answer.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

Impressive project, and it's strange that his idea was born in Georgia. I thought that this is not the most transferring country in the field of robotics
Probably they are open-minded by now sinced this kind of technologies were very helpful for the better improvement of the economy. And also, they realized that having Kepler project by their side, maybe they can established good quality of business that will be used by the people of Georgia to have a better life.
Kepler will be great for the cryptocurrency, this can make a easy transaction and less hassle to the members. The project will be successful and I am excited with it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:18:13 AM

Kepler will be great for the cryptocurrency, this can make a easy transaction and less hassle to the members. The project will be successful and I am excited with it.

Yeah, me too. A lot of investors and supporters already joined this project and kepler already have a big active community now. I am hoping that this project will continue to grow and will be successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Yeah, me too. A lot of investors and supporters already joined this project and kepler already have a big active community now. I am hoping that this project will continue to grow and will be successful.
clearly the Kepler project has every chance of successful development. Now a lot of spheres of human activity come into contact with robotics, so the project is doomed to success.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

clearly the Kepler project has every chance of successful development. Now a lot of spheres of human activity come into contact with robotics, so the project is doomed to success.

Because of the dev being responsible and serious with the development, kepler already earned a good profit and they are near to success now. I am hoping more and more investors will support it.

bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

A promising project, if everything is in line with the road map, then very soon investors will be able to profit from their investments
Thats 100% guaranteed my friend. The money that they invested to this project will surely go back to them twice  or ever a hundred time.

Because potential the Kepler business is the completely new model, so we can expect the price of Kepler will increase when they start listing in the stock market. So there is plenty of time for them to list in the stock market because still, they are in ICO phase only.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Because of the dev being responsible and serious with the development, kepler already earned a good profit and they are near to success now. I am hoping more and more investors will support it.
As we are able to experience there was loads of active participants who are engaged dealing with conversations and clarifying all their doubts about the project and actively involved by choosing Kepler as their choice for investing.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

You are probably right, Kepler team were doing good promoting their project. Well, being engage in some robotic works, investors will probably be getting interested to support the platform. Moreover, I think the team continue to developed more about the features of their platform so we can expect more announcement with regards to their latest news.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

Are you just deciding that on the reactions? If so then you're naive af, cause people like to write whatever they want, see the actual sales numbers first

I came up with the statement basing on both the reactions of the community and the numbers we had in as far as the 3 cbts stages are concerned.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Hello, OP! May I know when the bounty campaign would be ending? I raised this question because it's not mentioned in the bounty thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0 Thank you.
Well, usually the bounty campaign ends after the ICO has completed or the hard-cap of the ICO were reached, just wait for the OP answer.
Its weird that the end period of the bounty campaign is not included or maybe the bounty manager just missed that or didnt notice when he created the thread.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

We are now in new era wherein robotics have been the focused of some big companies. Like in a car company, it is like 90% do the works where done by robot and this platform will surely be useful with this kind of company IMO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

A promising project, if everything is in line with the road map, then very soon investors will be able to profit from their investments
Yes, absolutely the project has higher possibilities as well higher potential to become hugely successful. Investment in this project is worth it. After some time later investors will able to earn healthy returns. Kepler will help the investors to make their investment double.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

We are now in new era wherein robotics have been the focused of some big companies. Like in a car company, it is like 90% do the works where done by robot and this platform will surely be useful with this kind of company IMO.

Yes, this is the reasons why people are getting interested in AI and robotics because this platform will surely help us in our daily life. I just hope this will continue to develop.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I was very interested in this project, because when more similar projects are just good and I do not see anything wrong.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

The project is more focused on blockchain technology for AI and robotics which is good because that is where humanity is heading. AI and Robotics is the future of technology so that's why their platform won't be easily neglected on the market.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:50 PM

Yes, this is the reasons why people are getting interested in AI and robotics because this platform will surely help us in our daily life. I just hope this will continue to develop.
Agreed. Robotics and AI nowadays have important position. And Kepler catch this trending is smartly. I don't have any doubt about their ICO will be successfull. And i believe Kepler will have strong growth.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: