Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:44:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:49:17 AM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

Competition is one important factor but also economies of scale and production efficiency therefore. Things that cost 10,000 today can cost 100 in 5 years.
We cannot expect the market to be visible with the same expected figures that would easily not reach the expectations and we have to allocate even some budget to meet unexpected metrics of the market.

I still miss the other private investors, who already invested in Kepler. Are they gonna introduce these private investors like the one in England, where they personally went there and celebrate the partnership in private investors own home or are they gonna keep the other private investors secret Smiley

Large super whale investors of Kepler Universe Platform will be introduced to everyone in the right time  Smiley

Is that okay with the investors? Or do you have permission from them to announce on the public that they have invested on Kepler project? I hope you will answer this questions
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:02:42 AM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

Competition is one important factor but also economies of scale and production efficiency therefore. Things that cost 10,000 today can cost 100 in 5 years.
We cannot expect the market to be visible with the same expected figures that would easily not reach the expectations and we have to allocate even some budget to meet unexpected metrics of the market.

I still miss the other private investors, who already invested in Kepler. Are they gonna introduce these private investors like the one in England, where they personally went there and celebrate the partnership in private investors own home or are they gonna keep the other private investors secret Smiley

Large super whale investors of Kepler Universe Platform will be introduced to everyone in the right time  Smiley

Is that okay with the investors? Or do you have permission from them to announce on the public that they have invested on Kepler project? I hope you will answer this questions
Where did you get that information? Is this a legit news tjat you are spreading? If it's true then this could make the project more successful and popular.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:58 AM

thanks for that.

Where did you get that information? Is this a legit news tjat you are spreading? If it's true then this could make the project more successful and popular.
I  grateful for the project that they will have a big whale investors coming and this willincrease their potential to be successful. I hope this is gonna be true.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:20:23 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:16:26 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.
I totally agree with you. Robotics is the trending at now. And with support AI and Robotics, we can said that Kepler have smart idea.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I totally agree with you. Robotics is the trending at now. And with support AI and Robotics, we can said that Kepler have smart idea.

Yeah, a smart idea that can surely attract many people to have a look into it and hopefully make some good investments in this project. I will look forward for more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Robotics and AI are just popular buzzwords when you want to make peope invest without thinking or as much as giving a second thought whether the thing is good or bad
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:59:45 AM

Yes, we need to be more positive about this project and we really need to help kepler to be known by many people most specially in all social medias for us to encourage more investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

this is great project and idea i like this project concept The vision and mission of this project is very interesting. Along with the production of valuable robotics, Kepler's main goal is to create a decentralized distribution system through a technological invention that attracts the future of humanity.
Thats absolutely true bud. Kepler has a lot of things to offer to robotics enthusiast including crypto investors. If this didnt succeed this time for sure it will it the right time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

Yeah, a smart idea that can surely attract many people to have a look into it and hopefully make some good investments in this project. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
The project can become interesy to those people who unconventionally see things and like to develop the mind towards various modern technologies. Here just that place.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Everything needs to be perfect and doing this kind of stuff is really a serious matter. Kepler concept can make the future to be more developed and will be the source of innovation in terms of producing robots. Well, supporting this kind of platform maybe take a big risk but the in return if the project will be successful then expect also to have a big rewards.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dazdingo

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

main dev SyncAi.net

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

Кoгдa жe вы зaтнeтecь нaкoнeц. Пpoвeдитe yжe cвoe cpaнoe икo

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:16:14 PM

this is great project and idea i like this project concept The vision and mission of this project is very interesting. Along with the production of valuable robotics, Kepler's main goal is to create a decentralized distribution system through a technological invention that attracts the future of humanity.

This project is already existing for some months now and they already proved some updates here. I would like to see how far this project can go and what will be the next improvements in kepler project.

raju2218

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

this is great project and idea i like this project concept The vision and mission of this project is very interesting
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

This project is already existing for some months now and they already proved some updates here. I would like to see how far this project can go and what will be the next improvements in kepler project.
The goal of this project for the crypto currency community is worth watching to become into reality. Let's just keep our eye to this project for much further improvements. I will be looking forward for the Kepler project to be the project that will be the next generation project with blockchain platform for artificial intelligence and robotics.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

Kepler is really a new development strategy for robotics. If we support the idea of the project, then probably in the near future we will see the project of a Kepler in the world market of robotics. The team also develops Artificial Intelligence, thanks to which robots will be improved.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:35:23 PM

Can someone explain to me please what is the relation of these ICO Roadmap in Keplers website and the ICO Roadmap here in Ann Thread?

According to Ann Thread Public ICO should start in April 2018... In website they show some info about Presale starts in 22th May end ends in 5th June.

There were some typo error and we are in the process of correcting it. The road map that reflects in this ANN Thread is the older one we will update it soon when the corrections are done. Thanks.

I noticed it too. I think it would be best if you correct both. In the ICO 1st Stage (in the website and next to Pre-Sale) it says there, "The distributed token amount will consist of 8 000 000 KEP and bonus will be 20%. It starts 5th of June and should be finished not later than 26th of March." Could you please explain it further, especially the last sentence? Another typo error, I guess.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

That's why Kepler is a great project because the robots are really trending now especially at Google Trends. All peoples really appreciate the robot.
temple

Activity: 1442
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

thanks for that.

Yeah for sure. But I'm only worried about the effects on having robotics in all production companies. I mean, if this will totally acknowledged by all businessmen in the world, what will happen to the mankind? How can they earned money to sustain their daily needs? That's my only concerns about the effects in producing numerous robotics.

There are all kinds of interesting theories. Like mankind can sit at the beach, let robots do all the work and stuff like that. Some anticipate we will only work 4-5 hours a day in the next two decades because we have more efficient means to deploy like robots.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/
https://foxico.io/project/keplertechnologies

Thanks

Nice, it is good to know that this project is improving well and the ico listing sites noticed this project. Looking forward for more updates and more positive news from kepler project.
Yes that good new indeed. For sure this project will be listed on more ico listing sites and hopefully they all give at least a reasonable score to this ico.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: