Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:43:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

Wow. The attention to detail here is quite impressive. Looks like AI and robotics have finally found their home on the blockchain .
thanks for that.
Kepler will be a major platrform ahead for AI and robotics and also the upcoming future has a need for such project so indeed it is going to get a huge amount of users as well as investors to the project.
Yes robotics really is a  major issue ahead and i think that it would really be much more profitable and intresting ahead. This project can really be much more intresting ahead as it would really be in high demand.
Robotics is not actually an issue ahead but it will be in major demand as even now more and more robots are been deployed to perform various human activities and i think that in future kepler technology will help a lot in this case.
Yes, robotics and AI apply at normal life will make us have more convenient and have do more think, demand at robotics will never ending.

But to be able to use it in our everyday life it will really costs a lot and very impossible to have this if we are an ordinary person. For now maybe rich people only can use robotics.

Prices of technology go own very fast. It always starts very costly and then decreases at exponential speed.

The reason is that there will be more competitors and also technology keep up to date and this is why prices will probably decline. Well, Kepler is just a platform that will help the company to make their information getting secured and also there are still a lot of features that this project that actually be used.

Competition is one important factor but also economies of scale and production efficiency therefore. Things that cost 10,000 today can cost 100 in 5 years.
We cannot expect the market to be visible with the same expected figures that would easily not reach the expectations and we have to allocate even some budget to meet unexpected metrics of the market.

I still miss the other private investors, who already invested in Kepler. Are they gonna introduce these private investors like the one in England, where they personally went there and celebrate the partnership in private investors own home or are they gonna keep the other private investors secret Smiley

Large super whale investors of Kepler Universe Platform will be introduced to everyone in the right time  Smiley

Is that okay with the investors? Or do you have permission from them to announce on the public that they have invested on Kepler project? I hope you will answer this questions

Of course, we will ask permission. If they don't want to be known then we will let them be.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:52:44 AM

This is the project of the future! In fact, it is very relevant and it is a good idea in what to invest

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:06 AM

Despite the fact that this future is those who are planning to benefit in the near future can not consider this project for investment
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

Kepler can actually help in various fields and also it can save the human efforts and can boost up any work with the help of their developed robots. Hope that they soon launch some effecient robots.
the way i see it actually is the funding of this project that is likely to be an issue because its going to definitely cost much eventually but hopefully they might hit softcap and then it gets kickstarted

That'a assuming they do actual progress in the field and not pull of something similar to what Monero Gold did and ran away with all invested money
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:34 AM

Kepler can actually help in various fields and also it can save the human efforts and can boost up any work with the help of their developed robots. Hope that they soon launch some effecient robots.
the way i see it actually is the funding of this project that is likely to be an issue because its going to definitely cost much eventually but hopefully they might hit softcap and then it gets kickstarted

The ICO sale is closing in one day, 40% bonus is going to end more than 600k dollars has been raised. By the way is it true? Because I saw that they have plan relaunched their bounty campaigns but I do not know if it's already updated in the bounty thread.
I think the relaunching of their bounty program had been done since april 1st week as I recall. The bounty will be done in may 30. They have announce it in their telegram.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

The ICO sale is closing in one day, 40% bonus is going to end more than 600k dollars has been raised. By the way is it true? Because I saw that they have plan relaunched their bounty campaigns but I do not know if it's already updated in the bounty thread.
I think the relaunching of their bounty program had been done since april 1st week as I recall. The bounty will be done in may 30. They have announce it in their telegram.
That is true, after their 1st bounty have closed, they relaunched again their 2nd bpunty on March 28. i have also joined their 2nd bounty campaign and many members are participating.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

That'a assuming they do actual progress in the field and not pull of something similar to what Monero Gold did and ran away with all invested money
I hope so. But, no, Monero Gold and this project are not the same project, which means that we can prove this is a legit company.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:52:53 AM

I think for all of humanity it will be good if this futuristic project takes place, but it is very difficult and I hope the team will not interfere.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

I think for all of humanity it will be good if this futuristic project takes place, but it is very difficult and I hope the team will not interfere.
I dont understand bud can you tell me what do you mean by hoping that the team will not interfere?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

This project has been a good platform for the better impact in the crypto currency community. If the team Kepler will keep up its good performance here in the community then they will be able to get what success they really want to happen. No success will come out of nothing, because effort is always and should be present on it. I am looking forward for the team to be the next generation blockchain platform for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.
I totally agree with you. Robotics is the trending at now. And with support AI and Robotics, we can said that Kepler have smart idea.

Yeah, a smart idea that can surely attract many people to have a look into it and hopefully make some good investments in this project. I will look forward for more updates about this project.
I must say that Kepler has got the right timing for this project. With ongoing developement in the field, kepler can really help a lot in terms of financing.
Yes you are right. As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Such platform not only in itself is interesting. There is also a good emphasis on possible cooperation with many branches, for example some plants where people work. Partially such work can be automated.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

This project has been a good platform for the better impact in the crypto currency community. If the team Kepler will keep up its good performance here in the community then they will be able to get what success they really want to happen. No success will come out of nothing, because effort is always and should be present on it. I am looking forward for the team to be the next generation blockchain platform for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.

I agree, this project really exerted great efforts that is why they are achieving this success now. The team really did their best and continue to do their best to make this project more successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

I dont understand bud can you tell me what do you mean by hoping that the team will not interfere?

Maybe what he meant is different from what he posted. Anyway, I noticed that this project are becoming more and more popular now and this is good to kepler because they can have the opportunity to make more profit

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

Ah I see, so this project already running their 2nd round of bounty campaign? Well, this will be good to the project to attract more investors and supporters to check kepler project now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Ah I see, so this project already running their 2nd round of bounty campaign? Well, this will be good to the project to attract more investors and supporters to check kepler project now.

Yes, already their bounty program is in progress and it will carry till may 30th and it is another good sign for the promotional activities for the main ICO's. Kepler proves themselves a one of the most promising company will start developing the Robots once after completion of their ICO.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

Maybe what he meant is different from what he posted. Anyway, I noticed that this project are becoming more and more popular now and this is good to kepler because they can have the opportunity to make more profit

Yes. There will be more opportunities to come for KEPLER project because they have a good product that will be attractive to all businessmen in the world. And this will be the main reason why all possible investors wants to joined on this team because they sense it that in the near future, this kind of platform will become a profitable kind of investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

The project is simply excellent, but was there a bounty company or just would like to participate? Very good.
There might be a bounty campaign for kepler as it is getting much famous and profitable for the future. Hope that the project really has some great skills ahead which would attract more and more investors.
Untill now there is no bounty for kepler i guess because i didn't went through any such but yet this project is much famous now and really can have some intresting profits ahead so i would like to wait for the future of this project with huge success.
But yet they should soon launch their bounty campaign because it would attract more and more investors to the project which would indeed be much more profitable and also more and more peoples can then trust this project.
Well, I think that many people can trust this project and I hope that the developers will cope with all the difficulties.
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

Keplertek is more than just an idea, it’s the future. Idea behind Keplertek is simple, smart, futuristic and real. Everyone knows, that soon electric car will overtake the world. It’s the same for blockchain, AI and Robotics. Isaac Asimov predicted it in distant past, in 1950’s.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

Yes, already their bounty program is in progress and it will carry till may 30th and it is another good sign for the promotional activities for the main ICO's. Kepler proves themselves a one of the most promising company will start developing the Robots once after completion of their ICO.
Yes, in my opinion they have already successful bounty program. Actually at this time i don't know how much this will affect to Kepler. But at least i see their community grow smoothly.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Yes, in my opinion they have already successful bounty program. Actually at this time i don't know how much this will affect to Kepler. But at least i see their community grow smoothly.

Bounty programs affect the popularity of Kepler project. If they'll be no bounty then I guess Kepler project won't be popular compared to the time they have started.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: