Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Kepler can actually help in various fields and also it can save the human efforts and can boost up any work with the help of their developed robots. Hope that they soon launch some effecient robots.
the way i see it actually is the funding of this project that is likely to be an issue because its going to definitely cost much eventually but hopefully they might hit softcap and then it gets kickstarted

The ICO sale is closing in one day, 40% bonus is going to end more than 600k dollars has been raised. By the way is it true? Because I saw that they have plan relaunched their bounty campaigns but I do not know if it's already updated in the bounty thread.
I think the relaunching of their bounty program had been done since april 1st week as I recall. The bounty will be done in may 30. They have announce it in their telegram.

Ah I see, so this project already running their 2nd round of bounty campaign? Well, this will be good to the project to attract more investors and supporters to check kepler project now.

Yes, already their bounty program is in progress and it will carry till may 30th and it is another good sign for the promotional activities for the main ICO's. Kepler proves themselves a one of the most promising company will start developing the Robots once after completion of their ICO.
Yes, in my opinion they have already successful bounty program. Actually at this time i don't know how much this will affect to Kepler. But at least i see their community grow smoothly.
Kepler does not have a bounty programme untill now i guess because i did not went through any such untill now. Hope that they would soon start a good bounty and also hope that the project might get more profitable soon.
kepler is a great project and i think that even without a bounty programme it is getting much more popular and more and more investors are going towards this project. This project can actually turn much more profitable ahead.
I see to this is a totally new bounty program that they relaunched right? Hopefully they will offer more stakes for participants.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Hello Kepler Community!

📢 We will have a Facebook livestream today 5/1/2018 5PM (+4 GMT) https://www.facebook.com/Keplertek/

Keplertek team Will discuss
✅ Closed community building
✅ Updates
✅ NEWS
✅ White list
✅ Challenges
✅ Events
✅ and will answer all your questions

BONUS!
 If someone will accomplish all 3 tasks during today livestream, he will be awarded with 100USD tokens instead of 20USD..
Hurry!

https://keplertek.org/dashboard/whitelist

This is a great event! unfortunately I can not take part in this. Tell me, can I see it later and where can I see it? And yet, about what three tasks are we talking about?

Kepler technologies is starting a closed community building stage, where only white listed users will have opportunity to participate in closed sale.

Date of closed cbts may 1, 2018- may 8, 2018

To get whitelisted you will need to complete at least 2 tasks out of 3.

And to get 20 USD bonus token, you have to complete all 3 tasks.
If you do this task  during our facebook live stream today may 1 2018 1700H +4gmt, you will get 100$ instead of 20$ usd bonus token.

Instructions

Whitelist link: https://keplertek.org/dashboard/whitelist

Facebook Verification

Share link to your Facebook profilePosts must be a PublicDescribe post with 5-10 words and tag @keplertek (Kepler Technologies)Copy and insert your shared Facebook Post URL in whitelist Facebook section

Twitter Verification

Tweet and describe 5-10 words and tag @KeplerTekCopy and insert your Kepler Tweet in whitelist Twitter section

Telegram Verification

Invite 10 telegram user to Kepler Technologies OfficialTake a screenshot and upload in whitelist Telegram section

Your chance to leave your name in history and contribute to the creation of the future!

Best regards,

KEPLER

Good work for the team, this strategy will probably increased the number of investors who wanted to join in their way to success. Hoping that there will be more people who will take the challenge and what is good is that it has a rewards which is really quite enough to attract them to join.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

Kepler can actually help in various fields and also it can save the human efforts and can boost up any work with the help of their developed robots. Hope that they soon launch some effecient robots.
the way i see it actually is the funding of this project that is likely to be an issue because its going to definitely cost much eventually but hopefully they might hit softcap and then it gets kickstarted

The ICO sale is closing in one day, 40% bonus is going to end more than 600k dollars has been raised. By the way is it true? Because I saw that they have plan relaunched their bounty campaigns but I do not know if it's already updated in the bounty thread.

Closed CBTS will start in less than 5 hrs from now.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

I think the relaunching of their bounty program had been done since april 1st week as I recall. The bounty will be done in may 30. They have announce it in their telegram.

Ah I see, so this project already running their 2nd round of bounty campaign? Well, this will be good to the project to attract more investors and supporters to check kepler project now.

Yes, already their bounty program is in progress and it will carry till may 30th and it is another good sign for the promotional activities for the main ICO's. Kepler proves themselves a one of the most promising company will start developing the Robots once after completion of their ICO.
Yes, in my opinion they have already successful bounty program. Actually at this time i don't know how much this will affect to Kepler. But at least i see their community grow smoothly.
Kepler does not have a bounty programme untill now i guess because i did not went through any such untill now. Hope that they would soon start a good bounty and also hope that the project might get more profitable soon.

You've been away far too long my friend  Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:07:55 PM

Keplertek Team will be having a FB LIVESTREAM in 1 hour.
Keplertek Team will discuss the following:
Closed Community Building Token Sale (CBTS)
Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events
And will answer all your questions in real time

BONUS!
 If someone will accomplish all 3 tasks during today's live stream, he will be awarded 100 USD tokens instead of 20USD.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!
 If someone will accomplish all 3 tasks during today's live stream, he will be awarded 100 USD tokens instead of 20USD.

This is going to be more excited since some investors and supporters wanted to meet the team and besides that, they will be giving some rewards with just a simple task and I think more people will join with this kind of activity.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

That is true, after their 1st bounty have closed, they relaunched again their 2nd bpunty on March 28. i have also joined their 2nd bounty campaign and many members are participating.
More bounty campaigns? That's great news for everyone as it can really boost the popularity and success of the project. This campaigns are proven to be effective and I think that's why they add a second one.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

This is going to be more excited since some investors and supporters wanted to meet the team and besides that, they will be giving some rewards with just a simple task and I think more people will join with this kind of activity.

Yes, by just doing some simple task you can get some serious $$$, plus you get to ask questions live and be answered in real time too.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:42:55 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 01:13:43 PM by wiredideas

Keplertek Team is now LIVE in FB LIVESTREAM
Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

they will help clear out some of the basics on the whole project and likely we will get some touch on the project eventually

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

That is true, after their 1st bounty have closed, they relaunched again their 2nd bpunty on March 28. i have also joined their 2nd bounty campaign and many members are participating.
More bounty campaigns? That's great news for everyone as it can really boost the popularity and success of the project. This campaigns are proven to be effective and I think that's why they add a second one.

Not really, most of the bounty campaign members will just spam their respective social media campaigns be done with it. And that's going to be alllol
wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Closed CBTS Whitelisting will close in less than 2 hours. Please Whitelist now and have the unique ability to buy KEP token in this Closed Community Sale. Remember, only Whitelisted investors will be able to buy our token. Whitelist now and think later. Whitelisting is absolutely FREE with no obligation on your part and it will take just minutes.

Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

Undortunately I wasnt able to watch the live session. Did someone win the 100 USD tokens that admin said?

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
wiredideas

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

Undortunately I wasnt able to watch the live session. Did someone win the 100 USD tokens that admin said?

We are still in the process of verification. But I think someone got it.  Smiley

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

Well, this project is getting more and more supporters, especially when it comes to the matter about Georgia. I think if this project the Kepler will be able to implement into the different countries then that would be a great one achievement of the Kepler Team. The goal and platform of the Kepler will really bring a good impact for the crypto community as well as to the AI and Robotics Industry.

I agree, the project really have great features that catches the attentions of all investors but what I am wondering now is how kepler will be launch and how they will run their first ai robots.
This robotics idea will bring revolutionary change in the crypto world as well as in the world.but problem is how they will do that.because need some permission from govt to launch
I agree, well the best thing we could do is to support and promote this project throughout in the multimedia. Hopefully their should be many investors to support this prestigious project. I appreciate also their great features which can be useful to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency world.

Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

A very good idea behind this project i really appreciate that and i will love to take part in your pre-sale and also if there is any air drop or bounty for this project wishing you good luck with this project.
good work guys.Good potential project
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:21:07 PM

This project has been a good platform for the better impact in the crypto currency community. If the team Kepler will keep up its good performance here in the community then they will be able to get what success they really want to happen. No success will come out of nothing, because effort is always and should be present on it. I am looking forward for the team to be the next generation blockchain platform for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.

I agree, this project really exerted great efforts that is why they are achieving this success now. The team really did their best and continue to do their best to make this project more successful.

Kepler is a big project and handling this kind of idea is not that easy. They need a lot investors to fund their platform and I think that would be happen because they seems to have no problem with their current status.
Well, in general, I agree with your opinion, but as for me this idea has appeared more than once, and even many times.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Updates
News
Whitelist
Challenges
Events

BONUS!

Yes, by just doing some simple task you can get some serious $$$, plus you get to ask questions live and be answered in real time too.
This is really interesting where our participation and active involvement is also recognized by the kepler, this is trending as i shared my friends they also started to utilize this opportunity.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:26:24 PM

Hi developers! How was the broadcast? I unfortunately could not attend, but I really wanted to get. Is there a user who correctly answered three questions and received real funds?
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Kepler is not just a electric mechanics company but it is a future of robotic and AI in the world which will be the most used technology's in the world in coming years. I think this project has huge potential to become successful in the future and also gather large amount of investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: