Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.

Did they already explained, what would be happen, if they couldn't reach the softcap?  I hope everybody get his investments back. It is really strange that this project have difficulties to reach the softcap, even they do enough advertisement.
They have to figure out what are the key areas that is making the impact and why not able to reach the softcap may be they are lacking in building the trust due to no active communication with the participants?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.

Did they already explained, what would be happen, if they couldn't reach the softcap?  I hope everybody get his investments back. It is really strange that this project have difficulties to reach the softcap, even they do enough advertisement.
They have to figure out what are the key areas that is making the impact and why not able to reach the softcap may be they are lacking in building the trust due to no active communication with the participants?
Well, it is not the end for the Kepler. They still have time, what if they change the pace even in this short time they have left, so that will be a really great news for us. I really wanted to have Kepler reach the soft and continue this project here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully that more people will also support what the Kepler have for us.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:26:41 AM

This is not only promising, but also very convenient.Robots and artificial intelligence are actually part of our lives

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:54 AM

How many questions the team needs to solve: delivery of equipment, recruitment, placement of production.Here you need to have a good organizational experience
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:14 AM

This is not only promising, but also very convenient.Robots and artificial intelligence are actually part of our lives

It will but in the future soon.  Not now, bud. Because people needs to cope up with the emerging technologies that are now starting to exist.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:04:38 AM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring
It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here amd  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Kepler is project is always the first priority of investors because this project technology will help people in future.just neded some little change to this project working
You are right, many investors are attracted by new AI technologies and skilled investors always look at the long-term prospects of the investments. And technologies of robotics anyway are implemented not instantly, and at a distance.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring
It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here amd  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Kepler is project is always the first priority of investors because this project technology will help people in future.just neded some little change to this project working
You are right, many investors are attracted by new AI technologies and skilled investors always look at the long-term prospects of the investments. And technologies of robotics anyway are implemented not instantly, and at a distance.
I agree with your opinion. However, long-term investments do not suit all investors, many people want to quickly get their benefits from their investments, so I think the Kepler project is designed for more affluent investors.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Do you know about another ico from Georgia - VISO?)
Thanks for raising this bud but in my own opinion Viso is not related to Kepler project in any ways and its just coincidence that they are both based in Georgia. Still it would be best if the admin can personally answer this matter.

I have not read anything about that project. But it's normal to have many projects emanating from the same country.
Thanks for the immediate response about this matter bud, so that thier will no more long discussion about a project which is not relevant to kepler.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

It will but in the future soon.  Not now, bud. Because people needs to cope up with the emerging technologies that are now starting to exist.
I think already now there is a revolution in robotics. In Japan, not only machine-building plants use robots and their application will only expand.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

I agree, this project really needs a lot of things to improve and also needs huge funds to make it successful. The team really needs to make more developments.

They are working on everything as far as I know and I don't think they will have to suffer from any funding deficiencies. Didn't they state somewhere that there are also investors waiting to jump in?
Well, you never know what might pop up on the way. So we cant say that kepler would have any financial crisis. All we need to do is support the project and help them gain more investors.

You could not have said this any better. We appreciate your support.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

Do you know about another ico from Georgia - VISO?)
Thanks for raising this bud but in my own opinion Viso is not related to Kepler project in any ways and its just coincidence that they are both based in Georgia. Still it would be best if the admin can personally answer this matter.

I have not read anything about that project. But it's normal to have many projects emanating from the same country.
Thanks for the immediate response about this matter bud, so that thier will no more long discussion about a project which is not relevant to kepler.

I made a research and i found out that Viso is not a direct competition of Keplertek. Because Viso is into payment system while we in Keplertek is in AI and ROBOTICS that's North and South as far as i'm concerned.  Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:03 AM

I agree with your opinion. However, long-term investments do not suit all investors, many people want to quickly get their benefits from their investments, so I think the Kepler project is designed for more affluent investors.

Not really. We aim to increase the worth of our token immediately after listing. We will do that by vesting the tokens that the team will get and publish the immediate milestone that we will hit asap and that will, in turn, translate into more people buying kep tokens and more people getting curious with our project. And a lot more things that we could do to pump the community.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

Definitely. There is no project that's not success in the crypto world because all the people around the world want to make a profit because of it.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

lol, it's too early to talk about hitting even the soft cap, we are not even in Pre-ICO stage. If you look at the number of tokens offered during the current stage (Community Building Token Sale Stage  CBTS) it's just 15% of what is to be offered during the Pre-ICO stage. That means even if we don't do this CBTS Stages and sell all the tokens during Pre-ICO we will still be on top of the situation. Again, CBTS Stage token pool is just 15% of Pre-ICO token pool. And the best thing is CBTS has 3 stages, we managed to hit the hard cap on 2 early stages so how's that for a headstart?   Smiley

Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:32 AM

Definitely. There is no project that's not success in the crypto world because all the people around the world want to make a profit because of it.

Yes, the word success is what the aim of every project in the crypto and I think this can be achieved also if all the people would support that certain project.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:28 AM

I agree, we people are just alowly adopting robotics in our life. This will be a big help to the community especially Kepler which will be a new blockchain in the future.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Yes, the word success is what the aim of every project in the crypto and I think this can be achieved also if all the people would support that certain project.
To be succes, Kepler team need to work harder and the members should also help by promoting the project to the other social media.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

I agree, we people are just alowly adopting robotics in our life. This will be a big help to the community especially Kepler which will be a new blockchain in the future.

With the continuous innovation of robotics, Keplertek will surely be so much helpful in terms creating more robots and probably could give so many opportunities for those people who seek to find jobs. They made a better marketing strategy which will give them a plus factor to the investors.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:12 AM

Well the success will still be base on how active the dev and the huge volume of investors and supporters. As of now, kepler already have this, they already have high chance to succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

To be succes, Kepler team need to work harder and the members should also help by promoting the project to the other social media.

You are right, it really needs a lot of hard work and more efforts, also the community really need to help this project to promote in different social medias to be able to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: