Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

The implementation of Kepler demands a high cost, but the concept is really impressive. This idea would really catch the attention of the investors especially that we are living in this modernization world and  no one should left behind that changes.

Yeah right, this project will surely costs a lot before launching successfully but with the help of huge investors and also great marketing strategies we can be sure thay kepler can make its way to success.
Great, any project that  involves a technology like robotics things  are very good  and people  are much   excited  to invest and to join.The next generation  of blockchain  is in the style  of new robotics  ideas. The team members  are very brilliant  to come up with this ideas.This project has a big chance  to be popular  and be a star in crypto  market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haunguyen19995

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

The perfect combination of AI and block chain technology should be a technological combination that guides the development of human society. KEPLER should have a good development
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

I think it's real that Georgia will implement this project, although I was never invited, I will not be able to try Georgian cuisine Sad

If that would be the case, then it will be beneficial to the investors of the platform because they can guarantee profit from the project.
If this staff joins the project, I wouldn't begin to stake everything and to say that it will give any huge бycт in development of the platform and its accelerated growth in popularity. One state for this purpose isn't enough.
All your thoughts sound very tempting, I hope that this project will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent.
To me is a great idea that possibly requires alot of funding but it looks good for future investments for sure

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:19:21 PM

I think it's real that Georgia will implement this project, although I was never invited, I will not be able to try Georgian cuisine Sad

If that would be the case, then it will be beneficial to the investors of the platform because they can guarantee profit from the project.
If this staff joins the project, I wouldn't begin to stake everything and to say that it will give any huge бycт in development of the platform and its accelerated growth in popularity. One state for this purpose isn't enough.
All your thoughts sound very tempting, I hope that this project will justify itself, because the idea is simply excellent.
To me is a great idea that possibly requires alot of funding but it looks good for future investments for sure
There was customers value we actually require to prioritize and in this AI & Robotics platform there was more possibilities to bring the innovative aspirations cutting all the edges and making the operations that innovate robos.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:20:02 PM

Kepler's excellent project and idea is to create decentralized delivery systems through a technological invention that captures Kepler's main focus on the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achive their goals, I hope
Yeah. Nowdays the use of robotics Technology increasing day by day so in future all people will use this technology. And kepler is based on robotic technology So i believe that kepler will  surely go to moon in future.so keep support the project and share it as more as possible.
I agree, many people right now especially big companies are relying on robotics now to mske their work fast. There are also disadvantage on having robotics in yourbwork. But it depends on the people.
Their ideas have been well-developed and Kepler has to create a decentralized delivery system through a technical discovery that Kepler's main goal of the future of humanity. I think Kepler will be able to achieve their goals,
swapblocks

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

AI def has potential in the blockchain arena. Looking forward to this space maturing.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

I agree, this project really needs a lot of things to improve and also needs huge funds to make it successful. The team really needs to make more developments.

They are working on everything as far as I know and I don't think they will have to suffer from any funding deficiencies. Didn't they state somewhere that there are also investors waiting to jump in?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:27:45 PM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

I agree, this project really needs a lot of things to improve and also needs huge funds to make it successful. The team really needs to make more developments.

They are working on everything as far as I know and I don't think they will have to suffer from any funding deficiencies. Didn't they state somewhere that there are also investors waiting to jump in?
Before I think won't reach as no problems with the current speed with financing will occur and the project enjoys popularity, it noticeable to unaided views, all very much like the latest technologies and all wait for progress in this sphere, from here and such support.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

Well, you never know what might pop up on the way. So we cant say that kepler would have any financial crisis. All we need to do is support the project and help them gain more investors.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

Well, you never know what might pop up on the way. So we cant say that kepler would have any financial crisis. All we need to do is support the project and help them gain more investors.
They can hardly have any financial crisis because already they are getting a good amount of investors to the team and also i think that they can get more investors ahead so it would never make them run out of cash.
CherylLara

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

I agree, the project looks good and the team is working hard on it to ensure its successful, we should have faith in them and support them which will help them gain investors
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

I agree, the project looks good and the team is working hard on it to ensure its successful, we should have faith in them and support them which will help them gain investors
I don't know about the community but individually i can trust thi project and also i am sure that some or other day this project can really reach some great heights ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

I don't know about the community but individually i can trust thi project and also i am sure that some or other day this project can really reach some great heights ahead.
Kepler is been a great project and it is also not getting dumped but it is getting pumped and also it would get some more attention ahead so for sure we could hope something better from kepler.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring
It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here amd  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Kepler is project is always the first priority of investors because this project technology will help people in future.just neded some little change to this project working
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

What also are the reasons why you're saying that Kepler will not suffer any funding crisis? So you're telling at the same time that it might have that crisis right? If you're really trusting the project, I don't think that you will say that statement, Kepler is a project with high potential.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Only few hours remains for Closed CBS (with 40% bonus) to end. However I don't see that this offer change much in token sale progress, they are still away from the softcap, maybe expanding this offer to another week would be better.

Did they already explained, what would be happen, if they couldn't reach the softcap?  I hope everybody get his investments back. It is really strange that this project have difficulties to reach the softcap, even they do enough advertisement.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

Many questions I'm waiting for a response from the developers. But the development looks serious and inspiring
It pissed me off. Waiting for a response from the developers? It would be a long day until you got answered by them.

Yeah they're not going to respond, And no don't give me that they are busy response. They can just hire a community manager if they care enough
They might be having High priorities to work on the Critical and Major requests and they bring resolutions to each level then they would obviously come to us with the perfect resolutions and they will be monitoring on all our questions and expectations.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here amd  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Kepler is project is always the first priority of investors because this project technology will help people in future.just neded some little change to this project working
Actually this project will help investors make more easily at investing to AI and Robotics project. And as i know so far, they aim for company at household robotics industry. You can read white paper to know more.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

Kepler will grow more. I believe in it. But how we can tracking the progress of Kepler ICO? And how about listing at exchange news?
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: