Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:49:43 PM

A tech startup network operated by Kepler Blockchain The network aims to create a world market platform for investing in Robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will control and manage the investors

You are right, this explains what is kepler and how kepler technology will work in the near future. The features of kepler project is really attractive and competitive that can surely attract many investors.

Hopefully, there will be more people who will support the platform so that everything that they planned will be coming true. We are now in new era and this project have an interesting idea which they wanted to create robots which will help us humans to make our work easier and lighter.
If this project has started thier production in thier megafactory it will also create more job opportunities for more people.
Thats correct. The platform would excel in every department and will have a great future. Robotics and AI have a long way to go and have a lot to study upon. And kepler is a great team to rely on.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I specifically want to direct this questions to the capable thinkers.
Is there any way to contain the AI, so it doesn't get our of control of itself.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

A tech startup network operated by Kepler Blockchain The network aims to create a world market platform for investing in Robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will control and manage the investors

You are right, this explains what is kepler and how kepler technology will work in the near future. The features of kepler project is really attractive and competitive that can surely attract many investors.

Hopefully, there will be more people who will support the platform so that everything that they planned will be coming true. We are now in new era and this project have an interesting idea which they wanted to create robots which will help us humans to make our work easier and lighter.
If this project has started thier production in thier megafactory it will also create more job opportunities for more people.
Thats correct. The platform would excel in every department and will have a great future. Robotics and AI have a long way to go and have a lot to study upon. And kepler is a great team to rely on.
I think that robotics are not developed enough taking into account their potential but if they manage to do what they have planned this will be one of the ICO's of the year.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

More employment opportunity and more investors confidence production is the starting line that Kepler are doing a great work and team are willing to go greater height to succeed

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

You aren't right. The project is on the contrary created on elimination of jobs. The more robots on the earth - the less physical activity and by that sufferings.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

I think that robotics are not developed enough taking into account their potential but if they manage to do what they have planned this will be one of the ICO's of the year.
Exactly the plan that they have will not be easy to achieve they will have to work really hard but if they manage to do so they definitely will be one of the top projects of the Year.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:25:54 PM

Hello, as someone who does not have a facebook profile, does that mean I can not take part in the airdrop?

OMG, have you been living under the rock? If you don't have a social media account you can easily create one, but I think it's too late to join an Airdrop or bounty campaign with a new account because there are certain conditions like having enough friends and the time your account is created.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

🤖KEPLER Ranked Top #1 ICO😱

Dear Kepler Community,

Keplertek is rocking the ICO space now  continuously hitting top rank among ICOs and now as #1 iCO at
https://icoreview.site/

May be someone form Kepler Team can explain us, why they still couldnt reach the softcap, when they already get such good top ranks by reviews and co. 

Don't take those websites rating seriously and also you shouldn't just look at how much they score without understanding how the rating system works on that website, icoreview. site gives point based on social media and google search, therefore, if ICO got huge number of followers and members on twitter, Telegram etc it will get good score, however, at end of day, you have to check those stuff by yourself to see those numbers to know those number are real or not, active or net, and if people are looking for kepler on google, from which country.

I just wonder how much they pay for those kind of ratings and also for advisors that have normally nothing to do with blockchain or cryptocurrency but just give their pic and names for the ICOs ...

Advisors work for money like any other employees. for rating, I don't know, I can't say that pay to get high rating on that website, because, according to system rating on that website that based on social media, it's normal to get high score for kepler, for example they have huge number followers on social media ( doesn't matter if those followers are investor or not, because system see only numbers ). on google there is some search on kepler ( most of it from country called Rowanda, but again system rating look just at number ).

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

Hello, as someone who does not have a facebook profile, does that mean I can not take part in the airdrop?

OMG, have you been living under the rock? If you don't have a social media account you can easily create one, but I think it's too late to join an Airdrop or bounty campaign with a new account because there are certain conditions like having enough friends and the time your account is created.
Let's try to be formal here bud Smiley There are a lot of people out there without no facebook profile at all. It doesn't mean they're like people in old ages. It might be just not their thing. But for him, he can create and might have the chance of joining the airdrop if there will some extension in the future for the airdrop and bounty programs here.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:19:50 PM

Let's try to be formal here bud Smiley There are a lot of people out there without no facebook profile at all. It doesn't mean they're like people in old ages. It might be just not their thing. But for him, he can create and might have the chance of joining the airdrop if there will some extension in the future for the airdrop and bounty programs here.
Very well said buddy. I will agree with you. You are right with that. Because even how you can say we cannot just easily jidge someone just by on not having a facebook profile. We are people with different likes and dislike in life. And lile what you have said, that would be much better of the team will make their bounty and airdrop to have an extend for all the interesting participants.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

Their bounty still living, but to feed new facebook account to meet requirement at Kepler Bounty is not easy.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

Dear Kepler Community,

Keplertek is rocking the ICO space now  continuously hitting top rank among ICOs and now as #1 iCO at

May be someone form Kepler Team can explain us, why they still couldnt reach the softcap, when they already get such good top ranks by reviews and co. 

Don't take those websites rating seriously and also you shouldn't just look at how much they score without understanding how the rating system works on that website, icoreview. site gives point based on social media and google search, therefore, if ICO got huge number of followers and members on twitter, Telegram etc it will get good score, however, at end of day, you have to check those stuff by yourself to see those numbers to know those number are real or not, active or net, and if people are looking for kepler on google, from which country.

I just wonder how much they pay for those kind of ratings and also for advisors that have normally nothing to do with blockchain or cryptocurrency but just give their pic and names for the ICOs ...

Advisors work for money like any other employees. for rating, I don't know, I can't say that pay to get high rating on that website, because, according to system rating on that website that based on social media, it's normal to get high score for kepler, for example they have huge number followers on social media ( doesn't matter if those followers are investor or not, because system see only numbers ). on google there is some search on kepler ( most of it from country called Rowanda, but again system rating look just at number ).

Don't talk any more about rating or experts, all is only for refrences, this rating is nothing for me. I only take care about their ICO progress.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

Hello! I would like to know how your work on launching robots is going on? I really like your project, because I have not met and similar to yours. So far no one has launched the project with the development of artificial intelligence and the development of robots.

We will focus more on machines that we use everyday in our homes and offices. Robot with AI will come on a later stage.

I want o give some suggestion for you, why don't you make some videos in order to get updated to the community. How the process of Kepler will work in coming days after crowdsale ends, it is most effective to get more exposure.

We have a bunch of videos already. You might want to check it here.  KEPLERTEK OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL  Thanks

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

Are they taking an precautionary measures to ensure scammers will not be able to mislead investors into sending funds to the wrong address?

We are constantly on the lookout for scammers. We have requested Twitter to ban some certain accounts for replicating ours. We value our investors so we have put together top-notch security to discourage hackers and scammers to even try.

RumenCoin_ICO

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

very strong project.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

I specifically want to direct this questions to the capable thinkers.
Is there any way to contain the AI, so it doesn't get our of control of itself.

Of course, Robots with AI tech is very much controllable in any given circumstances. Safety measures can be put in place like putting a kill switch. The robots you see going wild and killing people are just for movies. Something like doesn't really happen in reality. Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

Dear Kepler Community,

Hello there where I  visited the ICO review site and I cannot find the top 1 ICO that you are talking about, Do you have any direct link that we can view instantly.

wiredideas

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

Dear Kepler Community,

Hello there where I  visited the ICO review site and I cannot find the top 1 ICO that you are talking about, Do you have any direct link that we can view instantly.

You can see it under this category "ICO complete database listing — all stages"

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:32:28 AM

Exactly the plan that they have will not be easy to achieve they will have to work really hard but if they manage to do so they definitely will be one of the top projects of the Year.

Yes, they have knowledge about the Home needs robots, so once after completion of ICO they will start giving major updates about their progress and this makes more reliable about the company. Yes, you are right if they manage to reach the target, Kepler will become one of the huge project.
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: