Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:33:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68717 times)
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

I'm not sure that the team will easily implement this project. In Georgia there are scientists and experts in robotics? I think it will be necessary to attract additional people from other countries.
Well thier headquarters is just based in Georgia bud but there business is operational worldwide.

Yes that's right. Our HQ is in Georgia. But our team is composed of super solid international crew from all over the world. Some of us are from the US, Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, China, and Japan.

Woah, that's great. Is there any difficulty communicating with the team? Or do you have any conflicts in creating the project?
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I'm not sure that the team will easily implement this project. In Georgia there are scientists and experts in robotics? I think it will be necessary to attract additional people from other countries.
Well thier headquarters is just based in Georgia bud but there business is operational worldwide.

Yes that's right. Our HQ is in Georgia. But our team is composed of super solid international crew from all over the world. Some of us are from the US, Netherlands, Germany, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, China, and Japan.

Woah, that's great. Is there any difficulty communicating with the team? Or do you have any conflicts in creating the project?

Everyone of us can speak in english therefore communication difficulty is non-existent.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

A very large-scale project. I hope that its developments will be of interest not only in Georgia, but also in the advanced countries of robotics
This is a great project for robotics and also the blockchain platform for AIs & robotics! I hope this project will be great!
the Kepler project is growing rapidly and I'm sure that the platform will be popular not only in Georgia, but all over the world. In my opinion, the project has every reason for this.
Yes, due to the development team's hard work and innovative strategies the project is becoming popular. And the project is continuously getting the support from the supporters as well as investors. The project is growing so rapidly as per every passing day. Yes, definitely the project will not only become hugely popular in Georgia but also all over the world. The project is taking to the world more closer to the future. Hopefully, very soon the team will take the project to the great heights of success.

Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:10:07 AM

Look a great project Smiley
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:34:43 AM

Can you guys give us some fresh updates regarding this project? I think investors want to hear this informations.

Updates? We got listed in CryptoCompare and Coingecko. Plus our Pre-Sale in on May 22. Check our Telegram Group for more information. The link is in the first page.

Yes. The Kepler project is currently listed in CryptoCompare and this a very good and new updates to us. They even featured in NewsBTC where a lot of people talking about this platform. I guess, you need to visit their telegram announcement channel so that you're always be updated about the status and progress of Kepler.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

A very large-scale project. I hope that its developments will be of interest not only in Georgia, but also in the advanced countries of robotics
If you doubt that there are such good developers in Georgia who are well versed in robotics? You can watch a video presentation about the project, which the team of developers recently showed us. You look and change your mind. You can leave your opinion on the project there.

The team are really aggressive and dedicated about improving the kepler project. Time will come and the platform will be open worldwide and many people will try how this works. Keep being positive. Good luck time.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

Well, I think the team only hire professional and legit people to work with their company. And as I know KEPLER for sure is already gaining many members and supporters, expecting that KEPLER will in trade market soon.

Definitely, because this is a big project and everything should be done with extra precautions and having a great team is the key to be able to unearth more ideas in creating a robot. Kepler is really doing well and as we can see they really have a strong team and we should expect that the platform will be having no problem the day of its launching.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Well, I think the team only hire professional and legit people to work with their company. And as I know KEPLER for sure is already gaining many members and supporters, expecting that KEPLER will in trade market soon.

Definitely, because this is a big project and everything should be done with extra precautions and having a great team is the key to be able to unearth more ideas in creating a robot. Kepler is really doing well and as we can see they really have a strong team and we should expect that the platform will be having no problem the day of its launching.

Kepler popularity now really doing well, because of this I am sure they already have good volume of investors and supporters. I am hoping that the team will always continue this positive attitude.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

The team is very professional which they already know what to do in the near future. They have planned well about the platform and all the incoming problems that will occur soon. I am amazed with the effort of the team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

Can you guys give us some fresh updates regarding this project? I think investors want to hear this informations.

Updates? We got listed in CryptoCompare and Coingecko. Plus our Pre-Sale in on May 22. Check our Telegram Group for more information. The link is in the first page.

Yes. The Kepler project is currently listed in CryptoCompare and this a very good and new updates to us. They even featured in NewsBTC where a lot of people talking about this platform. I guess, you need to visit their telegram announcement channel so that you're always be updated about the status and progress of Kepler.
Cryptocompare serves only for display of information on a coin on what exchanges she bargains and so on. It would be far better for somewhat quicker coin to get on exchange. it would be much more productive.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

Cryptocompare serves only for display of information on a coin on what exchanges she bargains and so on. It would be far better for somewhat quicker coin to get on exchange. it would be much more productive.

But it still a good exposure if this project will be listed in some popular ico listing sites or related sites like cryptocompare. The most important thing is the team is making their move now to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

But it still a good exposure if this project will be listed in some popular ico listing sites or related sites like cryptocompare. The most important thing is the team is making their move now to reach success.

Right, good exposure of this project would also brings good impact to this project. Hopefully, the dev and the team would not stop pursuing what they want and making this project to be a successful one.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:21:48 PM

You have point but still this is a very helpful information because Cryptocompare is also a well-know site. At least investors can understand the idea about how the kepler works and what is their current activity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley

If you sell the share, then the tokens will fall under equity regulations + will not be listed on Major exchanges, BUT the solution the team has found to this is great.  
They will be buying the tokens back from the token holders anally which will boost the token price.

The best thing in the Kepler Technologies LLC is that they will not be distributing dividends. which means that all the company income will be used for Company development and for buying back the tokens.

From what I know, if they make their own blockchain they will use it to build the blockchain city! they will be helping other blockchain startups to acquire land in Georgia for free and help with the legislation and regulations!

That is good to hear,  they really doing great for the goodness of the project.  What they did is a good move which can help the project and gain trust to investors.  Informing everyone about the changes or the happenings of the project makes everyone feel safe which is very important,  to the team hope you will maintain it.
dinhquocnghi

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

I am very happy to know your project, wish your project successful!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

If you doubt that there are such good developers in Georgia who are well versed in robotics? You can watch a video presentation about the project, which the team of developers recently showed us. You look and change your mind. You can leave your opinion on the project there.

The team are really aggressive and dedicated about improving the kepler project. Time will come and the platform will be open worldwide and many people will try how this works. Keep being positive. Good luck time.
It's normal to raise questions specialy with regards the concern project. Its just a matter of urgency what inquiries are more important. I can see the potential of the project team to do the best for this project. They are very dedicated and active to develop and implement the necessary arrangements to make this project be known worldwide. Hope they can attract more investors to come and invest the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

it will be nice if you can read the comment carefully before replying to it. I don't think he is doubting about the existence of the developers. but I am curious, where are they planning to build the infrastructure?
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

I do not understand robotics, but I see how intensively the team promotes the project on the Internet, they probably have good marketers.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

I do not understand robotics, but I see how intensively the team promotes the project on the Internet, they probably have good marketers.
Marketing is been handled much carefully in this project and thats the reason why this project is spreading much in the globe. I think that they might soon start having huge profits ahead as they are completing their most of the ICO phase.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

The team should continue working hard, even if there are difficulties that they have to face I'm sure they have prepared enough to face them and be successful
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: