Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:58:47 AM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 07:07:23 AM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
I think that the devs might be planning to startup their project in their respected nation for first but gradually they might increase it in some intervals and also they could make their project go on a large scale.
fancy2973

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Hi,

Why I have to pass KYC verification when I want to login to the dashboard now?

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?
I think its some kind of bug or a misunderstanding. Since its still in beta version, it might need some improvements. Try reaching out to the team for this query.
I also think this is the mistake of their programmer, KYC this is confidential information and it's not acceptable when this required to view raised funds.

Is the only way to see the amount of raised funds to complete the KYC process first? It's a bit unusual.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

Hi,

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

Same problem here, I don't know why they have to ask for a KYC when you just want to see the details of the project when it is only required by regulators to avoid other strictly regulated countries to join the ICO.
Do they ask KYC for just logging into the dashboard? Are we talking about sending complete personal identification documents and proof of address here, or just a declaration of living in a specific country?

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.
Yes you have a point but if you have a lot of money because of bitcoin, your government can easily track you because of the kyc and they can tax you.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

Hi,

You only need to do KYC once. I did KYC once and when i go to my dashboard I only need to key in my username and password that's it.

I think you don't have to be worried on KYC if you don't have any malicious intent. But it's good to know that this project have that.
And thats why this project is been called trusted now. This project is usually great in all terms and i guess that they might soon start having great profits ahead by doing such great work.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 08:43:54 AM by bhantom
Merited by longyenthanh (1)

Hi,

You only need to do KYC once. You need to do KYC first and your succeeding login is just a simple username and password only.

Only once? So I should be happy that I don't need to do it every time I log in?

Now I will call that only unusual and strange behavior. I can not imagine what would happen if I had to go through the KYC verification by registering into every website .. I still hope that this is just a mistake ..

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

Hi,

Yes you have a point but if you have a lot of money because of bitcoin, your government can easily track you because of the kyc and they can tax you.
which is why many people do not want to undergo a KYC test. Most Internet users want to remain anonymous and not pay extra taxes. Although now I see that many projects are implementing KYC verification, this is a common phenomenon.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Hi,

And thats why this project is been called trusted now. This project is usually great in all terms and i guess that they might soon start having great profits ahead by doing such great work.
KYC should always been kept mandatory because it is the major issue from various governments from diffrent countries now and also i think that there are very low chances to get into any problems due to KYC.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

Hi,

Having KYC or not, the project still made a great improvements. If they will require a KYC then we need to follow as this will be beneficial to all of us. Looking forward for the successful release of kepler platform.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Kepler Technologies has seen a huge growth!
+49,702 new followers in just 24 hours, according to Tokenlion tracker.

Find out more stats about Kepler Technologies
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/396/kepler-technologies

Wow, this is really a huge amount of followers. I really hope that all of that are real followers. Anyway, I have been watching this project for a while now and really seen huge improvements now.
I never doubted in Kepler from the very start. Its unique platform was the most amazing thing that the project have. Robotics and anything that involves with technology is always sold out for clients. This huge community will continue to increase as the project was near to victory.
I was always fond of the idea of robotics. I liked similar technologies since the childhood and I knew that once it will find huge value in povsedneny life of ordinary people. It will become the help to the population.
is a huge development and this may see them improving and getting ready for all their investors and fans around atleast we all know that the team is dedicated to pushing their robotics around

Agree, the team is really aggressive and creative in making this project reach success. Time will surely come and kepler team will achieve success and all who supported it will get good profit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

Hi,

Having KYC or not, the project still made a great improvements. If they will require a KYC then we need to follow as this will be beneficial to all of us. Looking forward for the successful release of kepler platform.

That is right, this project already have some development which I think it will drive them to success. Kepler keeps making more updates and trying to give more promotions just to attract more people to support the platform. For me, this platform will be much more useful in the coming future. KYC is not really a problem if you have no criminal records.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Kepler Technologies has seen a huge growth!
+49,702 new followers in just 24 hours, according to Tokenlion tracker.

Find out more stats about Kepler Technologies
http://tokenlion.net/icos/info/396/kepler-technologies

Wow, this is really a huge amount of followers. I really hope that all of that are real followers. Anyway, I have been watching this project for a while now and really seen huge improvements now.
I never doubted in Kepler from the very start. Its unique platform was the most amazing thing that the project have. Robotics and anything that involves with technology is always sold out for clients. This huge community will continue to increase as the project was near to victory.
I was always fond of the idea of robotics. I liked similar technologies since the childhood and I knew that once it will find huge value in povsedneny life of ordinary people. It will become the help to the population.
is a huge development and this may see them improving and getting ready for all their investors and fans around atleast we all know that the team is dedicated to pushing their robotics around

Agree, the team is really aggressive and creative in making this project reach success. Time will surely come and kepler team will achieve success and all who supported it will get good profit.

They must be more competitive especially about their services. We know that the team are making a lot of efforts to make this project be more known by people and this is why they keep making things surely and also maintain their good reputation to be able for them to increased their trust towards the people.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Hi,

But the bigger issue in my opinion is the very fact that you need to do KYC and submit documents in the first place and not how many times you need
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Hi,

It is good to have KYC test to keep track those people who visited the website. This is important to have in order to maintain safe environment because it talks about funds or a money matter,  that's why it needs more information.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Hi,

which is why many people do not want to undergo a KYC test. Most Internet users want to remain anonymous and not pay extra taxes. Although now I see that many projects are implementing KYC verification, this is a common phenomenon.
If someone really wants to receive a bonus or will be hardly important to buy those coins which he has looked after then to such person anonymity, it is possible to offer it and to receive the desirable. There are no different ways, unfortunately.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:43:42 AM

Hi,

I agree with you mate, If you don't have anything hidden in your pocket then it won't matter if they going to implement KYC in their project. KYC is a good thing also to the project.

It is not about problem with passing KYC verification. It is about that you need to send your personal data and scan of documents just to register on Kepler's website.
It's as if you had to do KYC verification when registering on every website!

I have nothing against KYC when I'm buying coins or when I trade on exchanges. Here I just want watch progress of ICO.. Does the Kepler project have something to hide from the public?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:46:29 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 11:08:13 AM by vickycoin05

I think that itis a great achievement of this project that it has gained so much in less time.
It was able to grow and get an good reputation in half a year.
Yes just a short period of time the project made its way to success. Members of the community was increasing rapidly. Project created its name reputation more incredibly amazing. With the hardwork of the team members the project was almost reach its goals.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

I think, the dev team of Kepler project will be open for it because they are aiming to become a good company that can create AI and robotics technology in the real world. But as of now, probably they are focusing on their own country inorder to gained good feedbacks and positive thoughts from their own kind.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Hi,

But the bigger issue in my opinion is the very fact that you need to do KYC and submit documents in the first place and not how many times you need

Yeah right, because most big investors now are avoiding to be known and also avoiding tax in some countries. Anyway, let's see the final announcement of kepler regarding kyc verification.

BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

Hi,

Yeah right, because most big investors now are avoiding to be known and also avoiding tax in some countries. Anyway, let's see the final announcement of kepler regarding kyc verification.
The crypto market is still unstable and many people are making a lot of money because of that so its normal that they want to stay anonymous.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: