Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
berta81

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

Hi,

Why I have to pass KYC verification when I want to login to the dashboard now?

I just want to watch the progress in collecting funds - is it possible to see the calculator without having to send documents?

You only need to do KYC once. You need to do KYC first and your succeeding login is just a simple username and password only.

Only once? So I should be happy that I don't need to do it every time I log in?

Now I will call that only unusual and strange behavior. I can not imagine what would happen if I had to go through the KYC verification by registering into every website .. I still hope that this is just a mistake ..

Yes, you don't have to do KYC everytime you login to your acct in keplertek.

Yes, once after verification has been completed there is no need to keep verifying the docements, this the right time to invest because kepler is very good long term project.

Easy AF as they say. This is a unique ICO that only requires short verification for the investors. By the way, any ideas what is the status of the ICO now? How much they have raised.

Most likely it is information not for ordinary users. But judging by activity and the grandiose relevant idea - the project has collected enough to embody conceived in reality. We are waited by unique automatic equipment in the future, people will have a rest soon.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:53:26 PM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
If our planned mega factory in Georgia cannot cope up with the production demand we might consider building factories elsewhere.
I see it would be Georgia. Its a great selection anyway. Hope team can make this launching a success.  I think the project is almost way to go with the launch. Its a matter of time  and finishing touches the project is good to produce.

I really hope that launching of the project will become successful very soon as many people now are waiting for the launching of kepler platform and its products.
Same here I am one of the hundreds that excited fo project launching. The project is very excellent with their new updates and progress. The team is about to finish the project for the final round of the project updates. Will continue to support this pproject until the success of launching.

The project don't need to hurry as this platform is really hard to finish. I am sure that time will come and they can finally launch the kepler platform. We just need to be more patient.

That's true,  reaching success cannot be done with just a click of a finger,  it needs more time to make it successful. It will undergo many problems that serve as a trial and error if it is good for the project. All we can do is just be patient in waiting.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

Do developers plan to place their production in other countries than their own country? if branches were opened, then it was possible to talk about large-scale production
If our planned mega factory in Georgia cannot cope up with the production demand we might consider building factories elsewhere.
I see it would be Georgia. Its a great selection anyway. Hope team can make this launching a success.  I think the project is almost way to go with the launch. Its a matter of time  and finishing touches the project is good to produce.

I really hope that launching of the project will become successful very soon as many people now are waiting for the launching of kepler platform and its products.
Same here I am one of the hundreds that excited fo project launching. The project is very excellent with their new updates and progress. The team is about to finish the project for the final round of the project updates. Will continue to support this pproject until the success of launching.

A lot of us now can't wait to see the launching of kepler project platform. I am hoping that what's in the project's features will be implemented of the platform.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

The project don't need to hurry as this platform is really hard to finish. I am sure that time will come and they can finally launch the kepler platform. We just need to be more patient.
As what I understand, this project is for a long-term investment since the proceeds from the ICO will be used for ground work like infrastructure project for the kepler company.
cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

Great prospects open with Kepler, I think that many engineers will be interested in following the development of the project
I have different opinion with you, it is creat a chance for "robotics and AI" company can running their project, not only individual engineers.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:54:35 PM

And you are going to participate in the expo, which will be in 2020, because as for me it's a great idea for the expo.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

As what I understand, this project is for a long-term investment since the proceeds from the ICO will be used for ground work like infrastructure project for the kepler company.

I think the team already calculated the budget in each category. Since Kepler is a big project, they really need to have huge amount of money which its source is from their ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:12:28 PM

A lot of us now can't wait to see the launching of kepler project platform. I am hoping that what's in the project's features will be implemented of the platform.

Let us just hope that it will really come true. Since, the project is slowly keeping more investors and I can think that it will lead to its success. This is al ab out AI and robots so maybe this will be much more interested to look for the full detail of their businesses.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Great prospects open with Kepler, I think that many engineers will be interested in following the development of the project
I have different opinion with you, it is creat a chance for "robotics and AI" company can running their project, not only individual engineers.

The use of AI and robotics is essential to a modernized community. In addition, it uses the tokenized assets for their trasactions. This project will definitely catch attention not just to our engineers but also other fields.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

I think the team already calculated the budget in each category. Since Kepler is a big project, they really need to have huge amount of money which its source is from their ICO.
of course, for the development of such a large project as Kepler requires a lot of money and time. Therefore, the bulk of the sales will go to further develop the project.
This project has already raised a huge amount of funds and as we all know that this project is really much expensive to develop, so it is busy getting some more investors and soon they would launch their platform.
Underrated

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

And their ICO is running much well so i think that the funds would be raised in approx time so that they could soon launch their platform which would then turn much more profitable.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

The only thing that here will happen to high probability, this opening of many jobs for engineers and designers in the sphere of creation of robotics by request of the kepler platform.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I learned about this project from telegram channel and took part in the bounty campaign 2 months ago. With each new repost and retweet in social networks, I was increasingly interested in it. And now even plan to invest in it
Yes, bro, don't missing to earn profitable with Kepler, as we can know, this is long term and very potential project. And you need patience, but we can sure AI & Robotics industry would be good for expect profitable.
You're right because this type of projects needs time and proper development AI's are in our next future kind of living which robots and Blockchain are almost the use of many people and big organizations. If you are planning to invest on this be ready yourself for good outcome and good profits.

Good outcome and good profits but also be ready to wait for years and not months. This involves so much complex technology that it will not be built within a short time frame.

I agree, this project really needs a lot of things to improve and also needs huge funds to make it successful. The team really needs to make more developments.

They are working on everything as far as I know and I don't think they will have to suffer from any funding deficiencies. Didn't they state somewhere that there are also investors waiting to jump in?
Well, you never know what might pop up on the way. So we cant say that kepler would have any financial crisis. All we need to do is support the project and help them gain more investors.
They can hardly have any financial crisis because already they are getting a good amount of investors to the team and also i think that they can get more investors ahead so it would never make them run out of cash.

I'd rather say - never say never! Wink They do of course need to manage their finances appropriately, but given the way they have approached things so far it is not going to be a problem.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Yeah. More people are very excited about the launching of Kepler platform into the crypto market especially to those who invest with this project. They are the ones who can't wait to see how the platform works in the real world. I only hope that the dev team right now are doing great in creating AI and robots so that they can proceed for it's launching.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:36:11 PM

It's been a while sooner I checked on the project, and I think that it is doing very good.
There community and support both have increased.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here and  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Yeah I agree, the other is based on a great concept and the team is working hard towards developing the project, considering this I'm sure the project will do well
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:52 PM

The use of AI and robotics is essential to a modernized community. In addition, it uses the tokenized assets for their trasactions. This project will definitely catch attention not just to our engineers but also other fields.
Kepler technology develops new platforms with robotic technologies and extends the importance of robotic platforms. Over time, these technologies will be distributed around the world.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:47:19 PM

It's been a while sooner I checked on the project, and I think that it is doing very good.
Yes you are right. They devlopers are really hard working and also give very good response here and  As per their concept their robot have vey good technology so they can do many things.Nowdays the use of robotic technology increaseing very rapidly.so i believe that KEPLER will have good progress soon.
Yeah I agree, the other is based on a great concept and the team is working hard towards developing the project, considering this I'm sure the project will do well
The team really does a useful job and it's why we can observe such excellent results! Every day this project is getting better
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:47:33 PM

The team really does a useful job and it's why we can observe such excellent results! Every day this project is getting better
Kepler concepts and agenda is very outstanding in the economy their discoveries are helping to implement more robotic systems in the economy.
newbizz

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:52:26 PM

im so impressed and astonished by all these innovations , im feel like a dinausor
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

Kepler concepts and agenda is very outstanding in the economy their discoveries are helping to implement more robotic systems in the economy.
Hence also creating more job opportunities. Kepler focuses on a major field of the future and hopefully makes it better for us to experience it in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: