Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:53:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

I just visited there site and saw how much they already raised, Its already 2.7 Million US Dollars and still growing. And the ICO presale and bonus of 30% will end in just 13 hours
Yes, it precisely. Collecting occurs very quickly that in fact is predictable. The project is very demanded, in the world now this sphere actively develops. Therefore people invest in such projects.
I agree with you. Moreover, the project is not only promising, but also long-term. I hope all investors will get a good profit from their investments in this project.
If this situation still happen, i believe Kepler not be long-term investment more. Because their value will increasing after they get listing at exchange. We can see their potential and strong community can help it.
We can assume their reputation as it is reaching all the targets in a easy manner, if it even get listed and even focus little on advertising there is no choice, it easily reaches more hights and achieve huge profits.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:55:07 PM

I just visited there site and saw how much they already raised, Its already 2.7 Million US Dollars and still growing. And the ICO presale and bonus of 30% will end in just 13 hours
Yes, it precisely. Collecting occurs very quickly that in fact is predictable. The project is very demanded, in the world now this sphere actively develops. Therefore people invest in such projects.
I agree with you. Moreover, the project is not only promising, but also long-term. I hope all investors will get a good profit from their investments in this project.
If this situation still happen, i believe Kepler not be long-term investment more. Because their value will increasing after they get listing at exchange. We can see their potential and strong community can help it.
We can assume their reputation as it is reaching all the targets in a easy manner, if it even get listed and even focus little on advertising there is no choice, it easily reaches more hights and achieve huge profits.
All is prediction, we cannot say anything at now. Only for the time give us the right answer. Even i see this is big project for AI and robotics, but still need keep observing about them for long time more.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

I was following this project at some time. I stopped following at when dev team georgia trip to some lucky investors. What happened after then? How the ico/preico is going right now?

What do you mean by they georgia trip to lucky investors? Do you mean to say they sponsored trips for some people or they went to meet them

Yeah something like that, but i couldn't recall the details right now. If there is a community manager may be he/she can answer you about it, in march on beginning of the april, this topic discussed in this thread.

Yes, some lucky platinum investors were invited to go and check our facilities in Georgia all expense paid. Photos were posted in our official telegram channel.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

Kepler is really an impressive project. It looks really cool, and I think the project is still heating up.
wiredideas

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

I just partecipated in the sale....but,i have strange feeling, the dash board is really raw edited, and i had to reset the password getting "EMAIL WILL SANT TO YOU", i see many spelling error, hope to get wrong about my feelings ...  Huh

Our CEO and our team has gone through some of the most prestigious conferences already and landing some partnership with LEGIT entities out there. You see some spelling errors here and there because this project is based in Georgia where English is not the primary language, our web developers are Georgian although they are good in english as we chat almost everyday but sometimes something get off the hook. It's normal, I even see some pure English native speakers doing awfully on spellings.  

wiredideas

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:05:55 AM

great project.The kepler network aims to create a global market platform for investing in robotics. But the Kepler project has some good advantages. i think it will do well in kepler future. How will the token price?

The token price? If the team will get more supporters and investors and many traders will support this token then there will be a high chance to increase the token price.

ICO price of our token is 1.25$ each but it will go way up once we get listed on some major exchange.

btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

great project.The kepler network aims to create a global market platform for investing in robotics. But the Kepler project has some good advantages. i think it will do well in kepler future. How will the token price?

The token price? If the team will get more supporters and investors and many traders will support this token then there will be a high chance to increase the token price.

ICO price of our token is 1.25$ each but it will go way up once we get listed on some major exchange.

Still, people are finding potential in the project because they know Artiifical intelligence will work and how far this can give good confidence to the investors. Yes, I too agree once the coin is listed in the exchange we can able to reach more than the ICO prize.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:03:57 AM

Potential project in many ways its successful implementation depends on the fruitful work of the team.

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:10 AM

This project is distinguished by the fact that the ultimate idea is multifunctional and can be claimed in very many areas
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

Kepler been so well known here in the crypro currency community as the days goes by, not only because the team is Kepler has a good platform itself, but come up with a good marketing strategy on how they will spread it to the crowd. The team is very dedicated with this project. I know that the Kepler can reach much further achievements and attain its successs.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:21:46 AM

Definitely. Currently, the market was controlled by binance and it is on bloodbath, every coin was on red. Hopefully you can just list on the small exchange just to be safe.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

Definitely. Currently, the market was controlled by binance and it is on bloodbath, every coin was on red. Hopefully you can just list on the small exchange just to be safe.
it's true, now is a very difficult time for cryptography. Many coins are very difficult to climb up. I very much hope that soon the situation will stabilize and the Kepler tokens will grow rapidly.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

How much has Kepler already been able to collect money for implementation? A hard cap looks very large and will it suffice to follow the road map?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

it's true, now is a very difficult time for cryptography. Many coins are very difficult to climb up. I very much hope that soon the situation will stabilize and the Kepler tokens will grow rapidly.
There are many coins that have been launched now and the price of every coin are decreasing because some investors are investing in different coins that's why the crypto price is very low. But I hope in some day that Kepler token or coin should increase.
The future of every crypto looks very uncertain even for good projects due to the constant fluctuations of the market.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

Nobody claims that cost will be low after addition of a coin on exchange, it is told about possible larger profit at this distance at further hold of coins on cold wallets
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:56:48 AM

Nobody claims that cost will be low after addition of a coin on exchange, it is told about possible larger profit at this distance at further hold of coins on cold wallets
It would even be a whole lot better and faster in growth if they end up listing on popular exchange like binance as that would skyrocket its growth based on how promising the future of Kepler itself is. It is for sure a lot to take in on how cryptos do fair in the market after being listed though, since we have seen so many times, some of them trading even lower than the ICO price, but I guess in that case, one may just eventually have to buy more.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

There are many coins that have been launched now and the price of every coin are decreasing because some investors are investing in different coins that's why the crypto price is very low. But I hope in some day that Kepler token or coin should increase.
The future of every crypto looks very uncertain even for good projects due to the constant fluctuations of the market.
I dont worry at all bud, crypto is decentralized so as long as there is soneone interested to use it it wont go away. Its normal to see fluctuation in the market thats fine, forex also encounter thise issues most of the time.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:03:23 AM

Yeah it's a short term pump and dump, the value would be the highest right after the ICO and then it'll perpetually drop until one day it's a proper zero
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:21:00 AM

Kepler been so well known here in the crypro currency community as the days goes by, not only because the team is Kepler has a good platform itself, but come up with a good marketing strategy on how they will spread it to the crowd. The team is very dedicated with this project. I know that the Kepler can reach much further achievements and attain its successs.
There's no doubt that they can achieved it because the platform of Kepler are very known now here in bitcointalk forum and probably even in social medias. They have managed to gather more people on their telegram chat for almost 90k members. No wonder that in the near future, the project will be known worldwide.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Kepler is really an impressive project. It looks really cool, and I think the project is still heating up.
Development is in full swing. If you crawl a bit of news and updates, you can find a video presentation of the project, where developers tell and show the robots and their development. I'm very proud that in Georgia there are people who decided to develop robots and artificial intelligence.

It's very in-demand now so no wonder why kepler project chosen this kind of platform. A lot of people are eyeing in this project and hoping to see finish platform soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: