Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

Kepler been so well known here in the crypro currency community as the days goes by, not only because the team is Kepler has a good platform itself, but come up with a good marketing strategy on how they will spread it to the crowd. The team is very dedicated with this project. I know that the Kepler can reach much further achievements and attain its successs.
There's no doubt that they can achieved it because the platform of Kepler are very known now here in bitcointalk forum and probably even in social medias. They have managed to gather more people on their telegram chat for almost 90k members. No wonder that in the near future, the project will be known worldwide.

No questions if the kepler project can achieve success.  Obviously it is already popular to people one that helps a lot of their popularity is the bitcointalk and social media because many are joining in this area and also because of the people behind it.  I will always love to keep track in this project.,  just maintain your good abilities team. I am sure thid project will reach success more.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Kepler is really an impressive project. It looks really cool, and I think the project is still heating up.
Development is in full swing. If you crawl a bit of news and updates, you can find a video presentation of the project, where developers tell and show the robots and their development. I'm very proud that in Georgia there are people who decided to develop robots and artificial intelligence.

It's very in-demand now so no wonder why kepler project chosen this kind of platform. A lot of people are eyeing in this project and hoping to see finish platform soon.
Kepler is talk in the town as of this days. They realy bild their name in the market because of it very promising platform. They already attract the investors attentions and some are invested the project. As of now I hope project funds will be enough to fund the project till it reach success.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:50:23 AM

I just visited there site and saw how much they already raised, Its already 2.7 Million US Dollars and still growing. And the ICO presale and bonus of 30% will end in just 13 hours
Yes, it precisely. Collecting occurs very quickly that in fact is predictable. The project is very demanded, in the world now this sphere actively develops. Therefore people invest in such projects.
I agree with you. Moreover, the project is not only promising, but also long-term. I hope all investors will get a good profit from their investments in this project.
Yes we will all be profitable after the success of this project. We can have what we deserve. Indeed the project is long term this is the future of robotics technology. If this will be a success this will be advantageous to the users and all the people behind the project success.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I just visited there site and saw how much they already raised, Its already 2.7 Million US Dollars and still growing. And the ICO presale and bonus of 30% will end in just 13 hours
Yes, it precisely. Collecting occurs very quickly that in fact is predictable. The project is very demanded, in the world now this sphere actively develops. Therefore people invest in such projects.
I agree with you. Moreover, the project is not only promising, but also long-term. I hope all investors will get a good profit from their investments in this project.
If this situation still happen, i believe Kepler not be long-term investment more. Because their value will increasing after they get listing at exchange. We can see their potential and strong community can help it.

Yeah it's a short term pump and dump, the value would be the highest right after the ICO and then it'll perpetually drop until one day it's a proper zero

We can't say that yet. But think about it, this project isnt just a normal project and we are talking about things needed in the future that begins with AI and Robotics. So i guess this project will continue to boom.

The success of a project is really base with the seriousness of the team to continue the developments and never stop even if the price will reach very down.

Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

Kepler been so well known here in the crypro currency community as the days goes by, not only because the team is Kepler has a good platform itself, but come up with a good marketing strategy on how they will spread it to the crowd. The team is very dedicated with this project. I know that the Kepler can reach much further achievements and attain its successs.
There's no doubt that they can achieved it because the platform of Kepler are very known now here in bitcointalk forum and probably even in social medias. They have managed to gather more people on their telegram chat for almost 90k members. No wonder that in the near future, the project will be known worldwide.

In short they achieved that all because of the effort and knowledgeable people behind this project who never stop doing great job in the Kepler.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:21:28 PM

If this situation still happen, i believe Kepler not be long-term investment more. Because their value will increasing after they get listing at exchange. We can see their potential and strong community can help it.

Yeah it's a short term pump and dump, the value would be the highest right after the ICO and then it'll perpetually drop until one day it's a proper zero

We can't say that yet. But think about it, this project isnt just a normal project and we are talking about things needed in the future that begins with AI and Robotics. So i guess this project will continue to boom.

The success of a project is really base with the seriousness of the team to continue the developments and never stop even if the price will reach very down.
I actually saw that seriousness from the onset and this was the reason I am so sure that success is inevitable for a project like this and the chances of the ICO definitely ending up a success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

I wouldn't doubt if that is your conclusion, because as of now supporters of this project is rapidly increasing and will continue to do so, success is probably few steps away.

Yeah right, and this is why the team did some good achievement and their project is becoming more known here in this forum and also in social networking sites. They will do everything to be successful and for them to be able to provide human to assist some work by creating robots that can be used in home.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:23:52 PM

Yes we will all be profitable after the success of this project. We can have what we deserve. Indeed the project is long term this is the future of robotics technology. If this will be a success this will be advantageous to the users and all the people behind the project success.

Maybe we can only achieve success if and only if the developers are really serious with the continues developments in the future even if they will face some hardships in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

Maybe we can only achieve success if and only if the developers are really serious with the continues developments in the future even if they will face some hardships in the near future.

This is a big project and its been long months that the team continues to work with the project so I don't think that the team are not serious with their work. They are giving their best shot to achieved their goal without hesitations  and team are composed of professionals so its a guarantee that the project are handled properly.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

This is a big project and its been long months that the team continues to work with the project so I don't think that the team are not serious with their work. They are giving their best shot to achieved their goal without hesitations  and team are composed of professionals so its a guarantee that the project are handled properly.
Yeah, it has really been months of development, improvement and from what I can see on the website with the amount raised, it is obvious investors already perceive this a great project and team to be involved in. As long as you have professionals on the team that sure knows what they are doing, what is only applicable is for everyone to have the rest of mind that their investment will not go into the drain.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

I believe that such a powerful company should be supported by the Georgian authorities, and this is very good for investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:25:50 PM

great project.The kepler network aims to create a global market platform for investing in robotics. But the Kepler project has some good advantages. i think it will do well in kepler future. How will the token price?

The token price? If the team will get more supporters and investors and many traders will support this token then there will be a high chance to increase the token price.

ICO price of our token is 1.25$ each but it will go way up once we get listed on some major exchange.
ICO price of token is huge.very few project got that price.I think after listing in major exchanger it will go far way.so all thanks go to the team members
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:32:44 PM

Kepler is really an impressive project. It looks really cool, and I think the project is still heating up.
Development is in full swing. If you crawl a bit of news and updates, you can find a video presentation of the project, where developers tell and show the robots and their development. I'm very proud that in Georgia there are people who decided to develop robots and artificial intelligence.

It's very in-demand now so no wonder why kepler project chosen this kind of platform. A lot of people are eyeing in this project and hoping to see finish platform soon.
That is the ultimate expectation but that should be successful so Kepler taking more time to re validate all the codes and build release versions before bringing it to live implementation, that helps to operations work in a smooth manner.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:51 PM

The platform will be able to be used also in medicine, in a large measure. Millions of unfortunate disabled people who have lost of course under various circumstances daily need bionic robotic artificial limbs.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

The platform will be able to be used also in medicine, in a large measure. Millions of unfortunate disabled people who have lost of course under various circumstances daily need bionic robotic artificial limbs.

Or maybe they could also have partnerships with a lot of manufacturing companies to make their productions automated and with that kind of upgrade they can easily produce more efficiently.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

Using Artificial Intelligence everything in the economy is digitalizing and Kepler also choose the late technologies of Robotic and AI and it made many people understand new trends and human efforts comparing to robotic mechanisms.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Remind of the Surge mate but lets see how they start first and develop the platform because its going to be a huge work after ico i really they do their best to maintain their A.I and robotics because it can actually make some serious impact

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

Robotics and AI has no barriers and can go a long way. There are many fields in which it can advance. Kepler gives us platform for contributing for this advancement.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

Robotics and AI has no barriers and can go a long way. There are many fields in which it can advance. Kepler gives us platform for contributing for this advancement.
We are interested to always accomplish our goals to the the advanced level of approach and we analyzed project potential and choose Kepler as our choice where it aims on Robotics and AI.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

Is this project thinking of integrated AI and bio mechanical engineering technology in near future?
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: