Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:32:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
sawsea

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:30:54 AM

Can I use Kcash walet? Kcash have eth in the wallet.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:34 AM

Will it require innovative equipment for the production of robots? Is there an opportunity to purchase it?

Any holder of KEP Tokens will have the ability to buy our products straight from our Mega Factory in Georgia.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:51:20 AM

Is it permissible for the company to be implemented and implemented in the country that is the "house" of the project? How does the government of Georgia treat this project?
wiredideas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

Hi, i just want to ask if bounty campaign already ended because i saw in the signature campaign spreadsheet, there is already a final stake for the campaign. Thanks.

Yes bounty campaign ended last May 30

wiredideas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:27 AM

Hi, i just want to ask if bounty campaign already ended because i saw in the signature campaign spreadsheet, there is already a final stake for the campaign. Thanks.
yes,, bounty campaign has been ended since the 30th of May, I think it has been discussed in the bounty thread. you can see it there. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0

Bounty is over?
yes!  On 30th May.
if the campaign bounty stopped on May 30, when the developers plan to distribute coins? Will there be any announcement about this, maybe on the official website of the project?

Bounty and airdrop tokens will be distributed after our ICO.

Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Hello. I'm glad that I met your project. I liked your plan of action that you have built. Because the development of robots is something new in our time now. And I hope that users will present this project as well as me!

Developments of robots is not new in our generations now, what will make it different is the implementation of the project. Hope this will be launch earlier in the road map schedule.
Yes, I agree that this is not new, but in some countries this is a completely new technology development and the government can not allocate large funds for the development of such technologies. Here's the team and decided to start the project here.
wiredideas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

yes,, bounty campaign has been ended since the 30th of May, I think it has been discussed in the bounty thread. you can see it there. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2853182.0

Bounty is over?
yes!  On 30th May.
if the campaign bounty stopped on May 30, when the developers plan to distribute coins? Will there be any announcement about this, maybe on the official website of the project?

And i might add, which exchanges will be on the line for listing Kepler, hopefully they'll deliver the coins fast and people can start to trade.

We will be listed on some major exchanges after ICO. Right now we are in talks in at least 5 Asia based exchanges. We will withheld naming them pending approval and the end of our ICO.

wiredideas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

The concept is in line the time we are living right now, using high tech tools and gadgets are very useful in our daily routine. And so with the Kepler for sure people would support that because of the usefulness of the AI and Robots.
Yes, i totally agree with you, Kepler is big projects for all company at AI and Robotics industry, they catch trending of living at the world nowadays.

The ICO sale will active in 1 month from now and I they already collected more than 2 Million dollars. Hopefully, they can reach their minimum cap.

Actually, they are already in 3m USD but their soft cap is 10m USD so I think they are going to have a hard time reaching it. With a hard cap over 60m USD, I think it discouraged a lot of short-term investors.

Softcap will be hit no doubt it. Hard cap will be like a come from behind victory   Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:16:48 AM

Can I use Kcash walet? Kcash have eth in the wallet.

Yes you can

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

The concept is in line the time we are living right now, using high tech tools and gadgets are very useful in our daily routine. And so with the Kepler for sure people would support that because of the usefulness of the AI and Robots.
Yes, i totally agree with you, Kepler is big projects for all company at AI and Robotics industry, they catch trending of living at the world nowadays.

The ICO sale will active in 1 month from now and I they already collected more than 2 Million dollars. Hopefully, they can reach their minimum cap.

Actually, they are already in 3m USD but their soft cap is 10m USD so I think they are going to have a hard time reaching it. With a hard cap over 60m USD, I think it discouraged a lot of short-term investors.

Softcap will be hit no doubt it. Hard cap will be like a come from behind victory   Smiley
I think not. Kepler team and the members will help each other to reach the softcap. I am believing in them that they will get the softcap in no time. Kepler will be successful.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Hello. I'm glad that I met your project. I liked your plan of action that you have built. Because the development of robots is something new in our time now. And I hope that users will present this project as well as me!

Developments of robots is not new in our generations now, what will make it different is the implementation of the project. Hope this will be launch earlier in the road map schedule.
Yes, I agree that this is not new, but in some countries this is a completely new technology development and the government can not allocate large funds for the development of such technologies. Here's the team and decided to start the project here.

After all the success,  the next question will be when it be implemented?  Technology is not new to us because 21st century  is already shared and discussed to us and will be more focused to use which means it is more on using technologies that will make things easy with the use of robotics system.Let us just wait for that time.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Bounty is over?
yes!  On 30th May.

And i might add, which exchanges will be on the line for listing Kepler, hopefully they'll deliver the coins fast and people can start to trade.

We will be listed on some major exchanges after ICO. Right now we are in talks in at least 5 Asia based exchanges. We will withheld naming them pending approval and the end of our ICO.

Nice update admin. We will be waiting for that wonderful news soon. And we are hoping that Kepler token will be listed in a most trusted and profitable kind of exchange so that all our efforts in supporting the project will be worthy. I will keep an eye for the further announcements and hopefully the success comes.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Bounty is over?
yes!  On 30th May.

Then that is a good news because that what bounty hunters really wanted to know. And I should expect that the team will worked in it so that people will not be waiting for a long time.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

The developers are right in that they chose the modern direction in the field of advanced technologies. This gives them the chance to be the first

Yes, but their chosen features are too costly that maybe will take some time to implement. All in all, I am looking forward for the platform to launch the soonest time.
Same thought here buddy. The Kepler project team really made a very interesting project that is very suited to the current era we are in. I was just like one of those people that is also excited and really looking forward for the implementation of this project. So, I have a great trust and believes to this Kepler project for the community.

The project must have a big active community so that the supports can help the project to pursue their goals and implement all the needed features in kepler project.
I believe they are active community, They are on there best in pursuing the target goals, And the plans are going smoothly because of their hard work.

If you can just follow their activities of the team, you can witnessed their hard work to make their project to be successful. Also, this is a big project and this is why they are composed of team of professionals and very skilled in terms of their individual field.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

The developers are right in that they chose the modern direction in the field of advanced technologies. This gives them the chance to be the first

Yes, but their chosen features are too costly that maybe will take some time to implement. All in all, I am looking forward for the platform to launch the soonest time.
Same thought here buddy. The Kepler project team really made a very interesting project that is very suited to the current era we are in. I was just like one of those people that is also excited and really looking forward for the implementation of this project. So, I have a great trust and believes to this Kepler project for the community.

The project must have a big active community so that the supports can help the project to pursue their goals and implement all the needed features in kepler project.
I believe they are active community, They are on there best in pursuing the target goals, And the plans are going smoothly because of their hard work.

If you can just follow their activities of the team, you can witnessed their hard work to make their project to be successful. Also, this is a big project and this is why they are composed of team of professionals and very skilled in terms of their individual field.

Of coarse, Kepler is ambitious and serious project to founder in the crypto world. Team Kepler plays a big role for that success. It is a great challenge for the team who have more knowledge and expertise in their field.
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

Bounty is over?
yes!  On 30th May.

Nice update admin. We will be waiting for that wonderful news soon. And we are hoping that Kepler token will be listed in a most trusted and profitable kind of exchange so that all our efforts in supporting the project will be worthy. I will keep an eye for the further announcements and hopefully the success comes.
Often members of the team light up the community hopes about a fast forthcoming exit to large exchanges, and in practice, often, everything appears not so smoothly and I wouldn't begin to trust this information completely.
remodex9

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Hi Admin, I joined community building round. How do I receive my KEP tokens?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

Why is government bodies involved here and it is all the desired goal we need to minimize the human activity and build robotic functionalities, if you look the latest trend robot is serving at a bar, so we have to focus on our goals accordingly we can reach the target.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:23:47 PM

Yes they have one of the most active community in the market.  The project is very famous as of this time its been collecting positive feedbacks and reviews. Their community is rapidly expanding.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Hi Admin, I joined community building round. How do I receive my KEP tokens?
to date, the bounty campaign has already ended, another 30 May. But you can still participate in the sales of tokens, Ico still works. On the official site you will find all the necessary information.
Ok, thank you for your information regarding the airdrop. I'm sure I will be participating in the token sales before it has ended.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: