Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68713 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

I think the KEP token has been listed on exchange, it hasn't, but there's a good update from the Kepler team.
Being able to take your eyes off the road to read a newspaper while your car drives itself seemed like a distant future just a couple years ago.
But thanks to U.S. graphics chip maker NVIDIA, that dream could become a reality as soon as the year 2020.
read more https://futurism.com/chip-maker-nvidia-bringing-ai-driving-chip-china

KEP token is not yet listed in any exchange let me make that one clear. We will be listed probably early next month.

Yes, still you people are the private sale which it is going to conclude by the end of the November. Which i have been waiting for many days after the conclusion of the ICO and they are going to mention how much amount they raised during this private sales?

Everyone wait for the final info about rised funds.
Listing now will be a very good move. Cryptocurrency market found bottom, and now everything is rising.
Another postponement would be very bad strategically - first, the next dalay would look very unprofessional, and secondly, the whole market now is green, so I can not imagine better moment for listing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Today we have 29th November! 9 months of selling tokens it's quite a lot of time!
Let's hope that dev team will keep their word this time and everything will be as promised and today or tomorrow they disclose all numbers.

lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:09:35 AM

Today we have 29th November! 9 months of selling tokens it's quite a lot of time!
Let's hope that dev team will keep their word this time and everything will be as promised and today or tomorrow they disclose all numbers.

almost 1 year they sell tokens, and I don't know how much funds Kepler has achieved,
we need clarity from the project, if it's over why not enter Coinmarketcap?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

almost 1 year they sell tokens, and I don't know how much funds Kepler has achieved,

Token sale still is not over. It should be closed today or tomorrow, but nobody know why they don't want say how much they collected. Also they don't want explain why only part of tokens is distributed (The calculations show that much more tokens should be sold and distributed than has been transferred from the project address).
Let's hope that this time they will not come up with another excuse and finally they will be transparent as it should be in serious project.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

I think the KEP token has been listed on exchange, it hasn't, but there's a good update from the Kepler team.
Being able to take your eyes off the road to read a newspaper while your car drives itself seemed like a distant future just a couple years ago.
But thanks to U.S. graphics chip maker NVIDIA, that dream could become a reality as soon as the year 2020.

KEP token is not yet listed in any exchange let me make that one clear. We will be listed probably early next month.

Yes, still you people are the private sale which it is going to conclude by the end of the November. Which i have been waiting for many days after the conclusion of the ICO and they are going to mention how much amount they raised during this private sales?

Yes that's right. We will be listed right after our Private Sale end this month and we will also announce how much money we have raised. Stay tuned for that.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

Listing now will be a very good move. Cryptocurrency market found bottom, and now everything is rising.
Another postponement would be very bad strategically - first, the next dalay would look very unprofessional, and secondly, the whole market now is green, so I can not imagine better moment for listing.

Based on what i've read in the news i don't think crypto has hit bottom already although i would be very happy if i'm wrong.

wiredideas

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:14:30 AM

As you might have noticed, since day 1 we have been very transparent in all our dealings and we don't plan to deviate from that. We will announce the listing and all other informations that are available in the right time.

wiredideas

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:15:29 AM

Token sale still is not over. It should be closed today or tomorrow, but nobody know why they don't want say how much they collected. Also they don't want explain why only part of tokens is distributed (The calculations show that much more tokens should be sold and distributed than has been transferred from the project address).
Let's hope that this time they will not come up with another excuse and finally they will be transparent as it should be in serious project.

No worries, we will announce everything you guys want to know in the coming days. Stay tuned.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:32:05 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 04:15:38 PM by keyscore44

Based on what i've read in the news i don't think crypto has hit bottom already although i would be very happy if i'm wrong.

I should correct what I wrote. The truth is that no one is able to predict the price of Bitcoin, so I should write "It looks like the bottom of the market price is found" Wink Equally, the BTC price may go down for the next few years. Wink However, I believe that projects with such a huge potential as Bitcoin and Kepler will defend their price with ease and tomorrow we will be watching only green charts of both coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wiredideas

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

I should correct what I wrote. The truth is that no one is able to predict the price of Bitcoin, so I should write "It looks like the bottom of the market price is found" Wink Equally, the BTC price may go down for the next few years. Wink However, I believe that projects with such a huge potential as Bitcoin and Kepler will defend their price with ease and tomorrow we will be watching only green charts of both coins.

That's right. Right now we have seen few days in a row that crypto has slowly crawled back to the top although nobody knows if this is just a knee jerk correction or this is the main pump everyone is talking about, that will put btc at $10,000 before the end of the year. I really hope so.

Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

No worries, we will announce everything you guys want to know in the coming days. Stay tuned.

Well its the hope of the community that the team would be committed to engage them with honesty and dedication and act with it according to  their expectations. I hope too that the team would keep their word so lets see.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:15:51 AM

If you drag things like this many negative people are commenting in different way about the kepler. You have to take some positive decision otherwise, many people are not happy with they way you are doing. Today it is DEC 1st still we don't have any clear idea about the progress of kepler private sales?
wiredideas

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

Well its the hope of the community that the team would be committed to engage them with honesty and dedication and act with it according to  their expectations. I hope too that the team would keep their word so lets see.

We've been transparent with all our dealings since the beginning. There's no denying that we are in a difficult crypto environment right now with market on the red and the light can't be seen at the end of the tunnel. Just the same our team and advisors are doing everything to mitigate the problem and come up with best solution for us.

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 04:08:03 AM

If you drag things like this many negative people are commenting in different way about the kepler. You have to take some positive decision otherwise, many people are not happy with they way you are doing. Today it is DEC 1st still we don't have any clear idea about the progress of kepler private sales?

I know it might hurt project if they won't reveal the number soon but we waited for so long I think we can give them couple more days.

BINTEX