Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

With all respect, but positive talking about something that fails, does not mean that it works. If you have a moment, could you mention 5 positive things that the Kepler project has achieved. It would be nice to talk about facts. (please do not mention visits on conferencies and other events. It can achieve everyone with few bucks in the pocket)

1.  Successful community building token sale stage
2.  Successful token pre-sale
3.  Hitting our Soft Cap
4.  Launching of Kepler Ecosystem Beta
5.  At this juncture, successful Private Sale and hitting the Hard Cap.

For more details please consult our official website to see our progress and the milestone we have achieved.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

With all respect, but positive talking about something that fails, does not mean that it works. If you have a moment, could you mention 5 positive things that the Kepler project has achieved. It would be nice to talk about facts. (please do not mention visits on conferencies and other events. It can achieve everyone with few bucks in the pocket)

1.  Successful community building token sale stage
2.  Successful token pre-sale
3.  Hitting our Soft Cap
4.  Launching of Kepler Ecosystem Beta
5.  At this juncture, successful Private Sale and hitting the Hard Cap.

For more details please consult our official website to see our progress and the milestone we have achieved.

Great to know that! Those milestones shown above are very important in the evolution of this project and I am hopeful that all of those exerted efforts will come into fruition sooner or later. Imho.

It will be. There's a lot riding in this project, your hopes, my dreams and everything in between. Our mentality here is all or nothing. Failure is not an option as far as i am concerned, i sold the chickens and the cows for this project. So you can imagine what kind of dedication our team has put in this project.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:37:46 AM

1.  Successful community building token sale stage
2.  Successful token pre-sale
3.  Hitting our Soft Cap
4.  Launching of Kepler Ecosystem Beta
5.  At this juncture, successful Private Sale and hitting the Hard Cap.

Great to know that! Those milestones shown above are very important in the evolution of this project and I am hopeful that all of those exerted efforts will come into fruition sooner or later. Imho.

It will be. There's a lot riding in this project, your hopes, my dreams and everything in between. Our mentality here is all or nothing. Failure is not an option as far as i am concerned, i sold the chickens and the cows for this project. So you can imagine what kind of dedication our team has put in this project.

Wonderful, community kept a lot of hopes on this project that's why Kepler has reached the hard cap because community believed a lot on this project and team will deliver according to their roadmap what they mentioned.
wiredideas

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:14:31 AM

2019 will be great year for Keplertek. I can already feel it. We are not just gunning for the moon but we are shooting for the stars. That's the kind of mentality we have moving forward.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:36:35 AM

2019 will be great year for Keplertek. I can already feel it. We are not just gunning for the moon but we are shooting for the stars. That's the kind of mentality we have moving forward.
It seems that you are very optimistic about the Keplertek in 2019 and I think that is a very good thing but to be clearer it is better to just look at its development later in 2019
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

It seems that you are very optimistic about the Keplertek in 2019 and I think that is a very good thing but to be clearer it is better to just look at its development later in 2019

Everyone glorify their children, so writing only positive comments is completely normal. Let's wait for specific development facts and then we can rate it by ourselves.

BTW, charts are green, when listing?  Wink

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Everyone glorify their children, so writing only positive comments is completely normal. Let's wait for specific development facts and then we can rate it by ourselves.

Maybe the team could give us a rundown summary of what to expect this 2019 such as achievable goals / milestones just like a mini roadmap but with more details.
wiredideas

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

I'm optimistic because i see for myself how hard working our CEO is. He doesn't stop looking for ways to make this project better each day and if you have that kind of leader where do you think your project will head to?

wiredideas

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:48:07 AM

BTW, charts are green, when listing?  Wink

The fact that we are still hanging tough right now and our contemporaries have either put their projects on ice or completely shutdown is already a testament that i'm not just sugar coating all the things that i say here, its just that i call spade a spade. I see our team is trying their best to get this project to the place it deserve.  Listing will follow after the private sale in dec. 25th.

wiredideas

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:49:37 AM

Maybe the team could give us a rundown summary of what to expect this 2019 such as achievable goals / milestones just like a mini roadmap but with more details.

We will hit what is specified in the roadmap. Details will be expounded as we go along.

Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:07:47 AM

I'm optimistic because i see for myself how hard working our CEO is. He doesn't stop looking for ways to make this project better each day and if you have that kind of leader where do you think your project will head to?
It seems like you can say that you are following the development of this project, even if you see the performance of the CEO yourself and so I am very confident that this project will be a big success in the future, we'll see
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

Of course, a well managed project should be successful! Hard work will always pay off!
Could you tell us what he is working on now? I mean which point / points from the roadmap are being developed now?
wiredideas

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

Of course, a well managed project should be successful! Hard work will always pay off!
Could you tell us what he is working on now? I mean which point / points from the roadmap are being developed now?

We are now working on refining the Kepler ecosystem platform then exchange listing is also in the agenda.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Of course, a well-managed project should be successful! Hard work will always pay off!
Could you tell us what he is working on now? I mean which point/points from the roadmap are being developed now?

Maybe with the current they will mainly concentrate on their development what they mentioned in the roadmap. Very soon the will give us an update about their audit procuder and listing in the exchanges.
wiredideas

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:31:04 AM

Home     Community    Blog     Dashboard

Greetings Keplertek Community! We hope you enjoy the Christmas time!
The time is up and all kinds of KEP Token sale is officially over! We thank and congratulate to all of our contributors. You take your part in the advancement of humanity.

And now, it is the time for update you have been waiting for! An update which is our Christmas present to you: We decided to give you an unprecedented investment opportunity!

You all know that supporting and assisting new startups is our core value and it is deeply dwelled into our DNA. For this reason, we chose one of the most prominent and successful startup as for today – CNICK. CNICK is a Georgia-based startup company which was created 2 years ago. It manufactures smart rings and sells them worldwide. For the moment, CNICK rings are best seller products on Amazon.com. The rings, totally, replace physical wallets and they can be used as a credit/debit cards, financial transactions – both for FIAT and Cryptocurrencies. Moreover, CNICK rings can be used as house keys or as automobile keys.

For more information about CNICK, visit: https://cnick.io/

Here is the opportunity you have: at the moment, CNICK requires another round of investment of 500000 USD for scaling and development. We are ready to fund CNICK and moreover, we would like to give you an opportunity to become the investor and the shareholder of CNICK – the first chosen startup by Keplertek. As an Investor, you will get the shares from this startup though us. With partnership between Keplertek and CNICK, you can get CNICK shares with KEP Tokens you buy specifically for them. And here is the big surprise! We will double your investment: If you buy e.g. $100 worth of CNICK shares with new KEP Tokens, we will give you another $100 worth of shares. In short, you buy KEP Tokens for CNICK and in return, you get double amount of shares.

Furthermore, it is an opportunity to exchange your cryptocurrency, whether it is ETH or BTC into CNICK equity with double amount of shares we give to you. If you have 10 000 USD worth of Bitcoins, you will get 20 000 USD worth of CNICK shares.

CNICK was chosen and got seed investments from Georgian Innovation and Technology Agency (GITA – Governmental Organization) and therefore, the investment risk is minimized.

Invest in CNICK with KEP and double your shares!

Please, note that you can get CNICK shares only by buying new KEP Tokens for the start up. Existing KEP holders cannot exchange their KEPs into shares. You need to get new KEP Tokens for CNICK, in order to get double amount of shares.

You know that our long-term vision is to accelerate the startup development globally and therefore, create the future in which technological progress is not bounded by obstacles. We can only achieve this goal with you – Keplertek Community. Stand by us and take first steps into supporting the startup ecosystem. Meanwhile, become the shareholder of the startup of tomorrow and as a reward, double your shares by us!

Take a look at this video where Keplertek and CNICK discuss the collaboration: https://youtu.be/PPve3J6SaAI

Thank you for your contribution in the creation of the future.

Keplertek - The Key to Innovation.

Kepler Technologies, 2018.   All Rights Reserved. Unsubscribe.

legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:01:29 AM

We are now working on refining the Kepler ecosystem platform then exchange listing is also on the agenda.

So now what was the total budget allocated to bounty campaign now because you have already raised the amount and now you can disclose the amount allocated to bounty campaign? How long you are going to take to allocate these things.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wiredideas

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

We are now working on refining the Kepler ecosystem platform then exchange listing is also on the agenda.

So now what was the total budget allocated to bounty campaign now because you have already raised the amount and now you can disclose the amount allocated to bounty campaign? How long you are going to take to allocate these things.

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.

Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

I will post here the amount allocated for bounty campaign as soon as i get that information. Thanks.
great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

great, we will all know here soon after you provide that information, I'll continue to monitor this thread and will see later price when it is list in exchange

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Yes, many people from the community are kept waiting for this to be announced from the team and we need to wait until we get some more information about their progress in terms of listing in the exchanges.
the team looks very solid in development, but it is slow in terms of listing on the exchange,
very unfortunate indeed, even though the project is very good and successful

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: