Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 07:08:06 PM

I am here.No question of my running as I was not part of kepler.They hired me for managing their bounty but never paid me.Thanks to one of my ex co-manager (who is now a campaign manager for some ico),they denied my payment.My co-manager became good friend of Giorgi and got him replaced me.
I was manager in name only.I was hoping they would pay me and bounty participants.

Well they blamed you for everything, and for the bounty participants not receiving their hard earned tokens or airdrop. They must be monitoring this chat too, because they have reinstated wiredideas(Allan) and erick as administrators in the main and bounty group, to prove they did not run away, and keep up appearances.
[/quote]
Anyone can blame anyone.Thats easy.They should prove it if they are truthful.I can prove every single word I posted here.

[/quote]

I believe you, as they have done the same to almost all others who was contracted by them, and Giorgi even blamed his previous employees for being incompetent.
You were thrown under the buss by Giorgi, Allan Errick and Zomo, I have been sent some proof of this, so I have removed, the negative rating, and will ask the others to do the same when they come online.

[/quote]
Very wise of you that you read my reply and understood my side of story too.Instead of fighting among ourselves,we need to fight these scammers.I am with community in this fight.Hope we can teach these guys a lesson
[/quote]
I read and laugh, how can you teach them a lesson? If all true, then they do not care about you and what you write here, they already float on their new yacht, drive a Maserati and get from life everything you want. And all we can do is write messages with loud slogans.
[/quote]

This is really not a laughing matter, not if you realise the fallout, and damaged caused in the crypto space by these leeches, and it affects far more people than just the investors who lost their money, like we explained in previous posts. And yes everything written in the article and these threads are true, even Giorgi in his arrogance admitted most of what was stated, but blames his own employees, other people and the market for their failure, as would be expected from a narcissist.

And yes they may be laughing now on their yachts, but their exuberant lifestyles cost a lot to uphold, so they will have to continue with scamming people to uphold it. And there are thousands who already know the truth and steers clear of these fraudsters. There are already countries where these scoundrels can’t venture, out of fear of retribution and prosecution. The noose is slowly tightening around their necks, Giorgi already blames shitcoinofferings for costing him $250k in investments in his stupid cnick rings. So our fight against the scammers in crypto goes way deeper than just messages and slogans. Our posts here are merely for the benefit of some of the clueless victims and teach others how to spot and avoid scams. There is way more steps happening behind the curtains for obvious reasons, and with the full support of several government and law enforcement agencies of many countries. So let them laugh. The last laugh will be when their assets are seized by the asset forfeiture unit in the jurisdiction they think they are safe in. So laugh us much as you want 😉 
[/quote]
I am well aware of the damage that has been done to our community and the fact that there is nothing we can do about it. Scammers were, are and will be. And we will not change that, alas. That is why die ICO, really good projects, people simply do not trust them. And I, too, cautiously look at new projects and those that have already been launched, because at any time the project management can run away with our money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCNews

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:08:25 AM

They kept saying we are going to pay to the bounty hunters but till now nobody didn't get paid from these company, in telegram group it is impossible for us to ask the questions about the bounty and their development only they answer to the question which makes us think negative about the company.

Yes they didnt pay me but they already have a copy of updated bounty sheet.They can pay bounty hunters from that sheet if they want but they are scammers

It was not your fault or wezglobal team or any other collateral worker, the main actor and the main scammer is only one person:

Giorgi Topuria.

End of the story.
ScamKillaz6love

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:57:33 AM

They kept saying we are going to pay to the bounty hunters but till now nobody didn't get paid from these company, in telegram group it is impossible for us to ask the questions about the bounty and their development only they answer to the question which makes us think negative about the company.

Yes they didnt pay me but they already have a copy of updated bounty sheet.They can pay bounty hunters from that sheet if they want but they are scammers

It was not your fault or wezglobal team or any other collateral worker, the main actor and the main scammer is only one person:

Giorgi Topuria.

End of the story.

I can accept Wapinter was screwed out of he’s own bounty campaign by these greedy bastards, but there’s no way the whole scam was pulled off by one man. First the brains behind all of this was Godfrey who is a global scammer. We have received enough evidence of westglobal participating in the scam up to very end. They may have been screwed over too at the end, like all service providers to Keplertek were, but we have irrefutable proof and testimonials from various sources, that wesglobal was happy to perpetuate the lies, ban the community members, and engage in insider trading to dump their tokens on the community, when news came out that is a scam. So you can’t play the victim card, when you were happy to prey on other unsuspecting victims, until your gig was up. They are also still actively involved with Giorgi’s other scams 🖕🏽
Marco Molyneux

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:03:57 AM

Seriously  Angry I am founder member of this project, and still haven’t received all my token like many other, while the coin has lost all value and listed on deadcoins! There is zero communication in all the groups and platform, just some idiots fighting with each other in the bounty chat. What blows my mind is after 2 years with nothing to show and no use for the tokens, and none of the original team left, there are still people so thick as to think this is a legit project and they will get their investment back. Soon the token will be delisted from that shady exchange with zero trade, they have already started freezing peoples withdrawals. Good luck to the fools who think Kep will still be worth something 😂
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 07:38:02 PM

Seriously  Angry I am founder member of this project, and still haven’t received all my token like many other, while the coin has lost all value and listed on deadcoins! There is zero communication in all the groups and platform, just some idiots fighting with each other in the bounty chat. What blows my mind is after 2 years with nothing to show and no use for the tokens, and none of the original team left, there are still people so thick as to think this is a legit project and they will get their investment back. Soon the token will be delisted from that shady exchange with zero trade, they have already started freezing peoples withdrawals. Good luck to the fools who think Kep will still be worth something 😂
Easy for you to say, you're not an investor, you're just a bounty hunter. And many people can lose their investments. Hence the belief in a bright future. And no need to insult people who want to see something that may no longer be.

tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:55:38 PM

Easy for you to say, you're not an investor, you're just a bounty hunter. And many people can lose their investments. Hence the belief in a bright future. And no need to insult people who want to see something that may no longer be.
I think a lot of people are harmed here more importantly investors have more money but like that the risk and hopefully everything can be replaced with a better project than this, so be patient it will be better if we do it now it is worth the team never cared about the project

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:30:03 AM

Fuck you asshole🖕🏽 I have not participated in the bounty campaign, do you even know how much you have to invest to be a platinum member? Way more than you had invested if you even did. That said, you arrogant prick, do you think it’s okay to fuck over bounty participants, who marketed this bullshit all over the net?

You must be one of the scammers too, to attack the victems and belittle the bounty guys, how about all the service vendors who where screwed over and never paid or partially paid, or the employees who were taken to Georgia and wasted months of their lives dicking around and then being fired and blamed for the failure of this project. Some were professional people I had a relationship with. Or how about being lied to with a straight face by Giorgi, who always had tales of grandeur of investors and projects lands and buildings labs and factories, when all was just a crummy office in downtown Tbilisi with some props and shitty video clips. So call me a bounty hunter again you insignificunt little fuck🖕🏽 I have lost a lost a lot of money to this scam, I had to apologise to many of my associates whom I convinced to also invest in Keplertek because they trusted me, and warn others who were interested in investing large amounts, which was embarrassing. So yes I am pissed off with these scamming sons of bitches and the cowards like you who support them in the hope hope of minimising your own losses. They have screwed over the wrong people,  and that bald fuck and his lying protege will get what have coming one way or the other!
Marco Molyneux

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:42:51 AM

I think a lot of people are harmed here more importantly investors have more money but like that the risk and hopefully everything can be replaced with a better project than this, so be patient it will be better if we do it now it is worth the team never cared about the project

Believe me I know exactly how far the implications of this scam goes, and yes I am an investor who lost a lot, but also support the service providers and former employees who were screwed over worse, many of them were close friends who were also lied too and dumbfounded when they realised everything was just smoke and mirrors. So yes we have better projects and some legit failed projects which the risk was acceptable, but for this one the constant lies and bulshit with smoke and mirrors for such a long time and people close to me who had their lives uprooted and months wasted working for these pricks have crossed the line too far. Plus they ruined a great idea at the dawn of the new industrial revolution by being greedy scamming lying con men. Wrath and hatred is all I harbour towards them!
BY_ATOM

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:52:13 PM

Fuck you asshole🖕🏽 I have not participated in the bounty campaign, do you even know how much you have to invest to be a platinum member? Way more than you had invested if you even did. That said, you arrogant prick, do you think it’s okay to fuck over bounty participants, who marketed this bullshit all over the net?

You must be one of the scammers too, to attack the victems and belittle the bounty guys, how about all the service vendors who where screwed over and never paid or partially paid, or the employees who were taken to Georgia and wasted months of their lives dicking around and then being fired and blamed for the failure of this project. Some were professional people I had a relationship with. Or how about being lied to with a straight face by Giorgi, who always had tales of grandeur of investors and projects lands and buildings labs and factories, when all was just a crummy office in downtown Tbilisi with some props and shitty video clips. So call me a bounty hunter again you insignificunt little fuck🖕🏽 I have lost a lost a lot of money to this scam, I had to apologise to many of my associates whom I convinced to also invest in Keplertek because they trusted me, and warn others who were interested in investing large amounts, which was embarrassing. So yes I am pissed off with these scamming sons of bitches and the cowards like you who support them in the hope hope of minimising your own losses. They have screwed over the wrong people,  and that bald fuck and his lying protege will get what have coming one way or the other!
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, I couldn't know everything you said to me. Of course, I also lost my investment, but my losses are not commensurate with yours, if everything is as you say. But it's still not a reason to insult people on the forum who are in the same situation as you, or almost the same. And I fully agree with you that these scammers will get what they deserve. Sooner or later, they will be punished.

Ratbastard

Merit: 23

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:34:20 PM

The Topuria’s are living it large on all our stolen investments, and rubbing our noses in it 🖕🏽
Ratbastard

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:36:50 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 09:13:03 PM by Ratbastard

This is the face of a scammer.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JksEZDY

After over a year since pulling the hoax of Keplertek, and running off with our investments, he still has the audacity to lie to us founding members and blames everyone else for his looting spree.
And blaming Wapinter for stealing all airdrop tokens.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JksEZDY
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1212

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:18:11 AM

The Topuria’s are living it large on all our stolen investments, and rubbing our noses in it 🖕🏽
You didn't use the right link for the image mate, i have corrected it for you in the quotes

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Ratbastard

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:36:03 PM

[/quote]
You didn't use the right link for the image mate, i have corrected it for you in the quotes
[/quote]

Thanks 👍 Appreciate the help 😁
Ratbastard

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:49:09 PM

And today we have yet another video being spammed and edited over and over, with the same BS this Georgian scammer had promised two years ago. https://youtu.be/zAZIVIcDccU He thinks no one will wonder where is the original Keplertek team as they appear on the website, and he thinks people will buy that the two dweebs, displaying logon screens, in this crummy office, are actually suppose to be hard at work with Keplertek stuff 🙈 I bet by tomorrow we’ll have 3 new edits of this shitty video on FB 😂
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280]
  Print  

Jump to: