Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1080 times)
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Thanks for sharing this, this is a great help for those who are inspiring to earn bitcoin or altcoins without any money to invest. This is also my way of earning bitcoin though!  Keep Up Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:39:14 PM

I also earn bounty and airdrop
It shows that you are only doing it for the money. You don't seem to have any interest in the projects that the ICO's have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:05:30 PM

There are many things you can do to make a bitcoin, the first is posting and of course you need to do is join the bounty and the campaign and when you joined a campaign you can now post and earn bitcoin pays for you.
cupco

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

i want to ask something from Signature Campain, Social Media Campaigns, Translations, Airdrops, Other bounties. from all this job Which one you get high paid ??
The highest payment there is the signature campaign and the translation campaign. But most of the translation campaign pays tokens which you can get after the ICO but if you're looking for a high payment with BTC the signature campaign is the best one but there's many things you need to consider first in signature campaign such as proper english (or atleast understandable), knowledge about crypto and time management.

But if you're looking for a maximum profit get all thos jobs here and manage your time well and follow it of course. It may not be easy but i'll guarantee it. It's worth it.

if you accept job from developer when ico, Do you succeful doing your job?
Of course. If i'm not going to do my job well, then they'll not going to reward me a profit.  Grin

any complain from developer when you do your job?
It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complain about the manager since i'm doing my job well.

Agree if we will go with our job with modesty and honesty than no one will harass us about it, we will have to work according to the rules and regulation fixed by the community so no one will let us down, it is up to us that how much as can work as I am working two jobs one I have my regular job, and the other is signature campaign so both job have some rules that I will have to follow for better future with my job.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Good advice. I would add also for patience. You have to wait 1-6 month before the distribution of the particular bounty. But when you recieve the token and see the overall price usually it has enough value to wait.

That is if you eventually get it without fraud but weekly payments, you instantly know by the end of the week if pay is not coming. Meanwhile, I read ico bounties are more valued when compared weekly and again you can be lucky to see more increase when you hodl .
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:40:04 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
thank you for the information in sharing experiences as this will be a life guide. sometimes we feel comfortable during this life, and complacent with greater income. forget about the future, life is wasteful. by giving direction to others in this case, (20% = 20% = 60% future investment) is the most important savings in life. because all this time, I am in this life too wasteful.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

Earning strategy I have already tried joining or investing thru ico's, have not earn through it yet because few of the ico's I joined became scam..I've tried trading altcoins and earn a little. And now since the market has been down for almost a month I stopped for awhile. I am now happy doing social media and signature campaigns. At least here I do not need any amount of money to invest and I have earned quite good.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Thank you for sharing dude.
I'm very agree with you. I'm also doing like you, and I have a lot friends doing like you too. We all are students, but we so excited because we can earn some money with this.
This strategy only give us risk about wasting time if the project scam, not losing our money
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

This is a good advice for all of us who wanted to use bitcointalk community to gain side income because we got no capital to lose, beside only hardwork and our dedication. I've been joining signature campaign and social media and i think its the best source of income, Airdrop might be a good source but its more like gambling because there are too much scam and basiscally now there are not so much airdrop going around. However are there any advice on how to do translations? Because i think its the most hardest campaign since we need to race with others to gain developer trust since i never did any translation campaign  Grin Grin
alquimje

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

Such a good strategy, thank you for this. I will challenge myself to learn more and have patience. In perfect timing I can earn. Smiley
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:21 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

I have to use this idea for more better result, because as of now I only participating in signature campaign which I learned first when I was a newbie, and I didn't get any idea on this some options you suggested.

Signature Campaigns - YES
Social Media Campaigns - NO
Translations - NO
Airdrops - YES

as you can see I only got participated in 2 bounty categories and nothing more, because I don't have any idea on how to do that. but now as you stated that this are belongs to your strategy that can earn income without investing, you enlighten me sir. I will study how these 2 missing activities of mine, to earn more possible as I thought before.

and I will do this Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment) after ive done your strategy mentioned above.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

If don't have enough money, so for the bounty thread is a good choice, in general I will attend the signature movement and twitter, because these two do not need to spend too much time, and choose a good ICO project will have a good income.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:27:17 AM

Thanks for sharing your earning strategy. I think it is wisely done and you know what you're doing.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Your sharing is great. However, I am a new member. I am not eligible to participate in the bonus campaign. I am still here and trying to gain more knowledge as well as experience on the crypto market. I will participate in the bonus campaign when qualified.

Some bounties, particularly social media campaign will accept you even if you are newbies on this forum.

What OP does is similar to my case, but instead of earning solely from bounties, I got a part-time job as a writer too as my main income (I'm still in college). I diversify it to some stock and also crypto assets. The amount might be small, but I'm investing by the way, so that is not a problem for me. I do a trade to, sometimes.

I'm not investing in ICO though, at least not yet. As you might know, capital is the reason.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Good strategy. Correct. I'm also a student and have been earning my bounty for half a year now - it's worth your time.

krimzon1321$$

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I have participated in a few airdrops and bountys. Got a few different tokens, so would be nice to see some do well. They are good to get you started but definitely takes a while without investing much. I’ve managed to invest in a few ICO’s which have paid off.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

This thread is very helping for us newbies here that what to earn money. I know its not easy but I'll do what you do and hope the outcome will be positive for me.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

I will prefer still trading but on low level. Like I  want to explain it more briefly you need to buy some of bitcoins and hold them for a future as price hit a previous peak price then you need to decide while also for present trading you need to buy as price down 7500$ and when price bump from 8500$ then sell. That will be profitable for you.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

The best earning strategy that i have is to work in a signature campaign and keep doing that until you got a decent amount of bitcoin to use as a capital and then that is how you will be able to start trading and also study on how to make a good trades and then keep doing that until you make your capital bigger and then that is how you will have an unlimited source of profits without spending any of your money out from your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: