Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1084 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

I guess your strategy is beneficial for your finances. Mine looks also almost the same. I recommend it to everyone who needs a good strategy

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Interesting story,dude!I can give you advice)You also can participate in the bitcoin lotteries)It's excellent possibility to recieve some additional money)
Nkan25

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:59 AM

Always take profit when you trade..If you have enough Bitcoins leave some in a wallet that collects forks..Mine a reliable coin that can turn a profit. Their is no secret to it, only work and research.
Learn a lot of strategy that you are able to take for like for this example you are making some learning on how are you able to make some earning on it.
ben-iyieke

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

Nice way to go about this good strategy to benefit from bitcoin and crypto world, but it's back to different set of people, because everyone has different strategies for profit, this can be divided into two parts, long-term strategy and short-term strategy. for the main time i am a man for long-term strategy.
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.

thanks for the information, make me inspired
but for the airdrop how you chose the right airdorop, or just eat all of them not picky because 3 or 5 times i'am join an airdrop but still don't have anyting in pocket

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

Thank you for sharing this, very informative and helpful. I do the same, try to earn more on jobs through participating on signature campaigns. I also divide it to withdrawal and investment so now, I have several coins on HOLD for a long time investment.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Tukazzz

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Marinecoin. A digital currency was born very long.
Marinecoin (MTC) was on the CMC in 2014 and stopped working in 2015. "I do not know why they stopped working."
But right now they come back and offer incentives to those who want to join the Marinecoin.
When you join Marinecoin you must register for a F1 account and verify your F1 account successfully. The reward for that is 450000 MTC will be added to your F1 account. You can also trade on F1 trading platform.
Good luck!!!
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

It all depends on you. If you do something wrong or against the rule they're going to ban, blacklist or the worst part is they're going to put you a red trust. But in my case there's no complaint about the manager since I'm doing my job well.
krungpuge03

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Im am a newbie here thanks mate , good idea the strategy you shared is excellent
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:28:13 PM

My strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns and trading. 50% of the income from bounty campaigns goes to life, and 50% is invested in cryptocurrency.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I joined a number of bounty campaigns to earn extra income to focus on investing in good ICO projects that I learned. This is a long way to get the long-term that I made in the past, that is quite reasonable way to this point. I believe that in 2018 this cryptocurrency market will grow extremely strong and that is an opportunity for investors to get a lot of profit from this market. Take your chance today.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Oww.. there's alot of way to earn in bitcoin. We can work for bounty programs and help the company to advertise it so investors will chasing for it and invest it for long term project. We can trade in an exchange which is pretty good though day trading is very risky, but if you hold your tokens  for long it will be more profitable. 2018 is a great year to all of us in Cryptonation.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:57:12 AM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
You can earn by you gonna trade your money to market to became it triples a month ago it is the best  strategy  I think
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin you must apply into a campaign so you can have a profit but you must work for it if you want to earn bitcoin .

sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

So how do I started?

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

good strategy! i try it the same way. i hope with some bounties i can arrive the day i own one bitcoin. but it is now a long and hard way and the new merit system makes it not easier.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

my strategy and your strategy is similiar, i haven't spend any fiats to earning some btc from bounty campaign and airdrops.
And the rewards i kept it on my wallet and buy some altcoins that will held an hardfork, so free money there.
Sar elok

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Sar elok

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:11 AM

I agree with you. Every job requires patience to get through it. In bounty hunting, patience and time are the two things we need
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:58:05 AM

Very good to hear about how you sustain that kind of strategy. There are a lot of people who thinks the same strategy as you, the only problem is, they cant maintain a certain percentage on how they save (make it more profitable if necessary and withdrawals). I agree about "PATIENCE and KNOWLEDGE" on how to properly handle your assets. I was one of the people who fail to maintain that kind of strategy and I also lost a lot of good opportunity to triple or double what I earn from my work here. So, I somehow back up my investment with a small capital while doing Campaigns.   

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████