Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning Strategy  (Read 1087 times)
bgator76

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

I do what you say, work and be patient to make a profit.
because I do not have the capital to trade, even if I get enough money I will not use it to invest bitcoin. I will save it and collect more by working on bitcoins. and I do not want to take risks  Roll Eyes

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Thanks for the info.  I've been trying to sign up for airdrops every day.  Most of them will be worthless, but I'm hoping that if I keep it up I'll end up with a few decent ones that actually have value.  I plan to keep track of my "free" coins and whatever BTC I trade for them as a separate portfolio to see what is possible to make with no monetary investment.

Airdrop is one of the best way to earn right now.  I have friends who are into this because they say if you want income or btc without buying some, air drops would be the answer.  As for me since I have a job, signature campaign is the best.  No money to invest and widen your knowledge even.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

every effort that we tekuni every day, still have a way of strategy to earn more income.
  . For me apart from trying every day or working out of the target hours, that's what I do every day and I'm starting to think how to earn more.
  so for that I participated in investing with bitcoin, hopefully this can add to my income from time to time ..
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I agree with everything what you had written. I have also a strategy for arbitration. You pick an unpopular coin which is on at least two exchanges. And you are looking for a coin with the high spread. Just buy low and sell on second exchange high. I got 300 k satoshi from signature and multiply it 2.1 times to 620k just because some people don't dare to check the price on another exchange. I did it already twice but I think it is a risky strategy, the coin can always be forgotten and one will buy your order but in my opinion it worth it. It works perfectly with a small amount of btc, for example, 0.1 btc is too much.
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

the most popular and the first crypto currency is Bitcoin. It exists already in 2009, its value has visibly imitated over the years. For March 2018 1 coin costs 12,000 dollars And everything started at a cost of 0.003 dollars
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:42:34 AM

The ultimate strategy here really if you want to earn without shelling out a certain amount of a starting capital investment is to have personal discipline, determination, hardwork and patience. Nothing can beat a person who has the mentioned virtues. There are so many opportunities to earn here. What you really need to do is to possess the necessary virtues in order to gain success. You may not be spending a single dollar to earn this way but you will be spending a good deal of effort as well as time and sacrifice to be able to do this.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:45:17 AM

This is a good strategy for earning with diligent and hard work then most importantly patient for the receives the rewards of the work done.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jeldzrey16

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

Thats great! thank you for yoour information Smiley I love blogging to which is my earning strategy at first. Writing blog using steemit then passes it unto ICO's company! Double profit!!!

▀▀ ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀▀ ITSMYNE▀ (https://www.itsmyne.club/) ▀
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

A very detailed strategy I must say. With the present downness of the whole market, you will need perseverance added to your patience. And also, the 6months duration might be more. I will advise that you just keep at it and follow prospective projects too.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:02 AM

The prefix Crypto means encrypted. Often crypto currency is called digital money or abbreviated as crypt. The key feature of crypto currency is the absence of any administrator on the network.
jakeshadows27

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

this also my strategy as new here but there many ways just explore and research before you give info and registering in some airdrop because there many scammer there

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
Your earning strategies are quite in line but the problem right now is that many social media plateforms have ban cryptocurrency ads. For this reason the most dependable earning strategies now is by trading and mining
Obeng minn

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

I assumed that was a strategy for people who had  full time at crypto, those tasks couldn't be done just in a few hours
filtering some good ICO, work on bounty tasks will be take a more time than we think

I totally disagree with you. You can work through cryptocurrency and invest in the ICO at the same time even though you're not a full time cryptocurrency worker. As long as you manaed your time well and follow it accordingly you can achieve this kind of strategy. You need to follow your time management strictly like me i'm using a MS Excel to make a schedule for my social media campaign and signature campaign.

This kind of strategy is not easy if you're not dedicated enough or you're not willing to earn this strategy is not for you because you're going to make profits and investments from scratch.
thank you for the advice. at least I can learn from your experience the best strategy to more easily get the gift.
zilong123

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Nice, good strategy hoping i use this thank you for sharing tips.
Paul karet

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:38:53 PM

I want to share to you my earning strategies, how i earned without investing fiats or having a capital. This is most likely for the users who don't have capitals for investments like students, part time worker, house wife, etc. this probably won't work to some but it works for me and If it doesn't work on you I hope you'll learn at least a little in my sharings here.

So how do I started?

First I'm a simple student who wants to earn extra cash to buy some personal items like clothes and to have some extra cash in my pocket. So I enter the crypro industry and work on here and I've realized that you can earn cryptos without investments, So here are the things i've done before and until now:

• Signature Campaigns
  • Social Media Campaigns
  • Translations
  • Airdrops
  • Other bounties

That's the only jobs I have few months back and now here's my strategy:
1. Earn and earn from the jobs that doesn't need any investments. (It will took you long swear. But if you have patience then that's good)
2. Subdivide the profits (ex. 20% for savings, 20% for withdrawals and 60% savings for future investment)
3. After earning enough invest to ICO's or to Trading but i didn't encourage you to do trading if you don't have enough knowledge and experience. So there's a lot of ICO's that's been around so if you want to spot a scam ICO's read thss thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2661881.msg29042231#msg29042231

It's not easily achieved specially when you don't have capital or investments to start with. All the investments i have right now just came from the works i've done here. The only thing you need here is to have Patience, Proper strategy/Planning about your profits and the right way to hold your money in short it will all depends on you not on tk any strategies if you know how to manage then you earn.

What I'm saying here is that you can earn a lot without doing any fiat investments but the only thing is you need to wait and have patience.

So i want to ask you what's your strategy? I also want to learn things in order to regrow my profit and let's help each others using our thoughts and opinions.
thanks for the strategy you post, it might be helpful to delve deeper into strategies for gaining greater gifts.
recycleembarrassM

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Great. Thanks buddy for this. Will be very helpful.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:57 PM

Wow. Is it really possible without the assets. Interesting.
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

i dont wanna earn bitcoins. rather i would prefer earning ETH and Lite coins as i had bad experience with btcs
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Buying BTC and ETH hold for a long time is the safest and most successful. I think so and I'm still holding them now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: