Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins to invest?  (Read 543 times)
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what coin I should invest in next. (About 50 to 100 pounds). I have narrowed it down to

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

This is just based off me lurking this sub/reddit and checking out any coins that people seem to prefer and researching them individually, they all seem like good coins that I have faith in but I want to narrow it down to 2 if not 1 coin to invest in.
I currently have some BNB, NEO, ETH, XLM, ICX, VEN

Thanks
There are many valuable coins in the world. Some of the most valuable coins in the world: Brasher gold coin, duPont coin... Now the world has more valuable electronic coins such as BTC, ETH... You want to invest as you like.
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

My picks for this year are as following;

1. XVG mentioned a lot in all news everyday, great community and amazing potential to grow. Very easy to send tx's anonymous.
2. STRAT with upcoming ICO's on their platform, this will boost for sure.
3. ZRX decentralized exchanges are the future, very experienced team (ex Coinbase).
legend001521 (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

investing in a waves is a very logical choice in the long run because the waves can be like ethereum in the future

I've seen their roadmap, what will be the things that causes the greatest jump in price do you think?
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:09 PM

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what coin I should invest in next. (About 50 to 100 pounds). I have narrowed it down to

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

This is just based off me lurking this sub/reddit and checking out any coins that people seem to prefer and researching them individually, they all seem like good coins that I have faith in but I want to narrow it down to 2 if not 1 coin to invest in.

Thanks

There's a lot of new coins out there that offers good services, product and has a long-term good plan. You just need to make a research before investing. It's true that old altcoins are worth holding. However, some new altcoins can be bought cheap and can even worth more in the long-run. It's best to buy coins when it is still cheap, so just do your research.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks

Great choices!  Looks like you know exactly what you are doing...go with your gut.  I think you don't need any help. Smiley

Of those choices...I'd go with; ENG, WTC, REQ, WAVES (in order of priority)
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

I think CoinFi is a good short-medium term investment. Give it a look.
sofina24

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

According to my opinion the best coins to invest are ETH and NEO and WVES Also this coins are promising and growing superbly. In that case we should invest thought this coins i think. if we do this then we will get a big profit from then i think.
CryptoCoinOracle

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:17 PM

Expanse - Tokenlab & ICO's The Catalyst of Mooning

I am very bullish on Expanse and believe in the Community, The team, and ofcourse the blockchain. I feel they belong among the top Eth forks because of the tech and the consistent improvements and innovations. I believe the release of Tokenlab and launching ICOs on the Expanse blockchain could be the Catalyst that shoots
expanse up to where it belongs. Tokenlab I believe will be an extremely profitable investment which makes investors and the community want to talk about Tokenlab and Expanse promoting the blockchain building massive hype. Then each succesful ICO on the bockchain will continue to increase the community size and hype. Similar to how Eth grew in price and size. I think that Expanse could see 20x this year.
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

I am participating in the ICS of eristica.
It has been selected among the best 5 ICo of 2017 and could make a boom like the cryptokitteis

https://blog.eristica.com/eristica-top-5-crypto-projects-of-2017-on-producthunt-a02f2bb9f3be
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:53:20 PM

one of my investments at the moment is waves and REQ I plan to keep these two in the long run I can make a profit in short term so we will wait and see
Well investing is just a matter of value for me i choose those coins that has the biggest market value and i think bigger value today will be more bigger than for a long time. So therfore i conclude investing coins must choose for the bigger one and coin with the most demand for time to time.
Maybe cheaper value would also big in sooner but I'll be prefer for what I've predicted so that I won't regret for it's my own decisions.
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

investing in neo, gas and waves is nice to the ears, I think these projects will be very valuable in the coming years

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks
Actually I'm not an expert to recommend a good coin to hold, but from the list you give may be influenced by several factors that I like the waves. and if I can add a suggestion, try investing in LiteCoin.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:46:03 PM

Its difficult to determine which coins have a high value in the future cause everything is going through a red moon ,I mean all good to keep hold cause this slope will cause the demand to accumulate in the next month and I'm sure of that ,I'm more amazed to WTC

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
david_019

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks
what I can recommend out of this four is wave, the reason is the lowest value, since all are on red stage this is the best voice that I can suggest.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:58:24 PM

Depend on your budget that how much budget you want to invest. If you want to invest high budget then i will prefer you to invest your more budget in bitcoin and some medium average in altcoins while if you are interested only in altcoin investment then i will prefer you to go to ethereum for investing more part of your fund and then go to waves, ripple whose price is almost low.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:29 PM

this time wawes coin seems to be in a very good position so i keep it waiting i expect the market to improve hope is good.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

Its difficult to determine which coins have a high value in the future cause everything is going through a red moon ,I mean all good to keep hold cause this slope will cause the demand to accumulate in the next month and I'm sure of that ,I'm more amazed to WTC
I would go with the top ones which have already survived through tough times and grown a lot in past few months. I am talking about Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Neo and Waves. None of them is going to disappoint if held for a good duration of time.

Also, it is not a fair thing to start disbelieving crypto currencies during the downfall. Oh, I almost forgot about the life changer, bitcoin is the number one option.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

investing in a waves is a very logical choice in the long run because the waves can be like ethereum in the future
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

1.ENG
2. WAVES
3. REQ
4. WTC

Thanks

You should invest in WTC because NEO - WTC are Asia coins and in particular China, in the future, these 2 coins will increase rapidly due to China being a country that holds a large number of cryptos. The world according to market statistics. Invest in these 2 coins and hold at least 6 months to make a profit in 2018.

VianyM

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:54:56 PM

What do you think of CarVertical (CV)?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: