Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH will go back to $1 this year here is why..  (Read 17364 times)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:32:50 PM

It seems to me that the market was stable at the end of 2017, because everyone was talking about it and wanted to get involved. Perhaps now, would also help the media to pay attention again to the crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:20:16 PM

ETH will never come back even to 100 usd, this is an entire ecosystem, not just a game, this year is very complicated for crypto, with all sides comes pressure, but the market is stronger than it was before. Waiting for eth this limit 5-10 thousand usd
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

ETH will never come back even to 100 usd, this is an entire ecosystem, not just a game, this year is very complicated for crypto, with all sides comes pressure, but the market is stronger than it was before. Waiting for eth this limit 5-10 thousand usd

I agree with that. The ETH community is much bigger than when it was $100. There are more usage.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Where do you come up with such judgments? Now we are witnessing a historic fall in the cryptocurrency market. Is this not a reason to stop being so sure that the cryptocurrency will always grow?
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

Then came Google’s early-Wednesday announcement that it will be banning ads for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, or ICOs. Facebook made a similar move earlier this year, so the two biggest digital ad players are shunning the cryptocurrency space.
despite this news I think it is impossible to return to 1 usd
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

i do not think so. ETH is still one of the best coins in the world. you can see, ETH is supported by Vitalik Buterin - a talent Scientist in cryptocurrency market. ETH can not die

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:19:52 PM

If such an outstanding crypto currency, like the Ethereum will cost only 1 dollar, then all this industry will be covered, and the crypto currency will disappear altogether. Investors will never be allowed to do this.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

i dont have any think if eth back to $1, this is irrational. we know eth is good coin after btc, i think if eth down until $1 that situation are the end of cryptocurrency because all of coin and altcoin will down too
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:24:39 PM

Ethereum will triple its price this 2018. From the ATH of 900$  to 2700$ this year. April or may the bullish trend will start, so sitback and relax enjoy the dip and fill your bags with coins.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:39:54 PM

I was hoping this year is the end of ETH if this will happen cryptocurrency will affect. If BTC will return in original price the ETH will follow ETH affect many atlcoins. IF this happen more investors will be disappointed.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Ethereum will triple its price this 2018. From the ATH of 900$  to 2700$ this year. April or may the bullish trend will start, so sitback and relax enjoy the dip and fill your bags with coins.
Yeah and so for that reason it is too far from dumping or going back to $1 its really impossible no one would ever think of that if he is in a good mind otherwise he wants spread a bad news that can become a panic sell for eth holders but it will not works.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Interesting comparison ! Maybe Ethereum will go to 1 trillion first and then it will go down. But I don't think it will go to 1$ that's just too low.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Yeah and so for that reason it is too far from dumping or going back to $1 its really impossible no one would ever think of that if he is in a good mind otherwise he wants spread a bad news that can become a panic sell for eth holders but it will not works.
No one exactly knows what will happen with the future price of crypto currencies everyone have their reasons for their prediction.But me also don't think ethereum will hit $1 because there are lots of tokens are created on the basis of ethereum so there will be demand for the ethereum always suppose if the ethereum fails then it will happens due to the end of crypro currencies.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

I very much doubt that ETH will fall to the value of $ 1 this year! Yes,the crypto currency market is now going through hard times,but ETH is a very promising coin,and do not worry about its drawdown to such a low level!
It is not going to happen, ETH will need to lose 99% of its current value and unless someone is able to find a failure point in the coin then it is going to be simply impossible for that to happen, and while ETH is going through hard times I do not really think that we can blame it, after all the whole market is going through rough times so it will be unfair to put all the blame in ETH.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:46:59 PM

Right now the Etherium price is very good. I try to buy every 3 days. I am sure that it will only grow in the future.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

ETH has recovered over 500$ now. and with the support from Vitalik Buterin, an expert of crypto technology, i cant imagine that ETH will die.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

this is ridicilous predictions, with less knowledege about eth
if you can see the fundamentally, at this moment eth is the most powerfull platform in crypto world,
so there is no reason for eth to back in $1 again mate

If you noticed, the post is old. was posted when in January when ETH was 700-800usd before it later surged to 1400USD in January.
But after then it has been a downward trend.

So the speculation is not in sync with time.

svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

I was hoping this year is the end of ETH if this will happen cryptocurrency will affect. If BTC will return in original price the ETH will follow ETH affect many atlcoins. IF this happen more investors will be disappointed.

What "original price" are you talking about? 20000 dollars?)) I think in 2018 ETH will develop very actively. And this will have a very positive effect on its price. ETH remains a very good investment for 2018 and I trust this coin.

JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble#Companies_significant_to_the_bubble

Lycos - Purchased by Terra Networks for $12.5 billion in 2000.[44] It was sold in 2004 to Seoul, South Korea-based Daum Communications Corporation for $95.4 million.[45]

GeoCities - Purchased by Yahoo! for $3.57 billion in January 1999[39] and was shut down in 2009.[40]

Tiscali - Italian telecommunications company whose share price rose from €46 upon its IPO in November 1999 to €1,197 in four months. The share price then fell to €40 in less than two months and eventually fell to €0.20.

Think Tools AG - One of the most extreme symptoms of the bubble in Europe, this company reached a market valuation of CHF 2.5 billion in March 2000 despite no prospects of having a product.

The Learning Company - Bought by Mattel in 1999 for $3.5 billion; sold for $27.3 million in 2000.[43]

Global Crossing - a telecommunications company founded in 1997; it reached a market capitalization of $47 billion in February 2000 before filing for bankruptcy in January 2002.

inktomi - Reached a valuation of $25 billion in March 2000; sold to Yahoo! in 2003 for $241 million.

Broadcast.com - A streaming media website that was acquired by Yahoo! for $5.9 billion in stock, making Mark Cuban and Todd Wagner multi-billionaires. The site is now defunct.

the problem? some coins are just way overvalued now. they have small teams, no earnings, often no real use or product, yet they are worth billions in market cap. many of the big players in crypto will go bankrupt if people keep pushing them......

the only way we can save crypto is if we evaluate companies realistically. if we buy into new, cheap, promising projects. not into the bubble coins that are extremely high.

Interesting comparison ! Maybe Ethereum will go to 1 trillion first and then it will go down. But I don't think it will go to 1$ that's just too low.

I agree with the overvaluation of projects with a small team and no product, this also reminds me to the same situation we were in just before the dot.com bubble burst. I think this bear market will wipe many of the worthless project out though, people start already to look more at the fundamentals.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

I like your post . And we almost see the flourishing of a certain market before it is over. And this market I think is the same. So if I was, I would choose to invest in ETH instead of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: