Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26829 times)
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Guys, it looks like a great idea and it solves so so many injustices in the travel industry.My question is, can you make it happen?
I wish you could and if I could talk to someone to get some insights-with no fear I'll drop few Eth there and forget about them for the next 5 years.
Could not see any reviews about your platform beside the ones related to the ICO.Can you kindly guide me to some?
best place imo for impartial reviews is on medium, go and search for travelblock on there, hundreds of articles, super polished to just small articles written by the community, you'll get a feel for every aspect that way, its how i got attracted to them, then went to the telegram group and got addicted, lol

A medium article is what brought me here. Ill have to try and find it.
Im going to try and get together the 5 ETH for the free trip.
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:34:12 PM

I wish I could view the platform now. The walk though of it from the CEO was epic!
slaine321

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:43 PM

Someone said to me the other day, why do I need a token to book a holiday, this doesnt sound like a need for a blockchain?

What answers would you give?
without the token, there is no means of transferring value, or associating value to each of the offers, there would be no real way to tie it to a blockchain? the token servers as the value carrier in this instance, providing immutability and ensuring the funds arrive, removing the middlemen and all those associated fees etc.. there are other utilities within the platform, but thats the general function "carrier of value" within the ecosystem. x
yes 100% its to make sure no middlemen are involved and no extra fees are slipped in.
countseb

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

Travel Block is now going to be the new way i pay for my travels with Crypto, well... i need a cruise   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:40:18 AM

Did you guys see th Crypto Jack AMA with the TravelBlock guys
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:41:30 AM

I wish I could view the platform now. The walk though of it from the CEO was epic!

I have a trip i need to book now. Wish I could use TravelBlock already - gutted
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Be a lot of people like you around LOL
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

'Private consumer group' get that of the video - great simple way to put it
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

'Private consumer group' get that of the video - great simple way to put it

What video?
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

haha, yeah we all feel like that, but it wont be this way forever... it'll be up and running before you know it, honestly, time will fly :-D I cant wait either, i got a few amazing trips planned, and i still dont know where im gonna use my free vacation on.. any ideas?
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

Yeah, fiat will bring in the customers to the platform. At least until Crypto is mainstream
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

travel based blockchain technology is not the first, many competitors on the travel project, but your offers are very interesting, the investor will have a chance to receive a certificate for a free 7 night stay at any of the amazing worldwide resorts, unfortunately only for 8 lucky people and flights are not included on your offer.
bitcoinshmitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:24:23 PM

haha, yeah we all feel like that, but it wont be this way forever... it'll be up and running before you know it, honestly, time will fly :-D I cant wait either, i got a few amazing trips planned, and i still dont know where im gonna use my free vacation on.. any ideas?
if there are no limitations on the free vacation i am going to go to bali.. always wanted to go, seen those beautiful huts on the beach, but its always been approx 60% too much for me to justify :-D :-D seriously though, I do think this will give me the chance to see some amazing places that I really couldnt afford before, Bali is top of the list, but for the free holiday, I'd probably take anywhere I can get a cheap flight too, most of europe falls into that category which is awesome.
AlexsMO

Activity: 306
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Hello. Cool project. Travel will be more accessible and interesting, which is very encouraging. The video describing the project is well done.
Mazroid

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Not long now until you can see the platform, I swear there was something that has come out already where you can see a preview of it!
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

travel based blockchain technology is not the first, many competitors on the travel project, but your offers are very interesting, the investor will have a chance to receive a certificate for a free 7 night stay at any of the amazing worldwide resorts, unfortunately only for 8 lucky people and flights are not included on your offer.

If for 8 people it is good enough, but if the plane ticket does not include it may be that will make it fail, the cost of the plane ride is expensive.
JayLovesCrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:59:47 PM

If for 8 people it is good enough, but if the plane ticket does not include it may be that will make it fail, the cost of the plane ride is expensive.
I dunno.. they cant really be expected to offer the flights too, but I know you can get plenty of good flights to a whole host of cool cities across Europe (where I live) you have Ryanair and Easyjet, so for maybe $50 - Which is about 35 euros, you can get flights to anywhere really, if you are willing to travel on odd dates, and with this trvl promo as far as im aware you can pick a date later on.. so this really is a good promo i think, I've got more than 5 eth in, but i am already trying to decide where to go :-D hopefully not getting ahead of myself
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:12:02 PM

I dunno.. they cant really be expected to offer the flights too, but I know you can get plenty of good flights to a whole host of cool cities across Europe (where I live) you have Ryanair and Easyjet, so for maybe $50 - Which is about 35 euros, you can get flights to anywhere really, if you are willing to travel on odd dates, and with this trvl promo as far as im aware you can pick a date later on.. so this really is a good promo i think, I've got more than 5 eth in, but i am already trying to decide where to go :-D hopefully not getting ahead of myself

Yeah im from the UK and can find very cheap flights to europe as theres always sales on.
Add TravelBlock to this and you have a VERY cheap trip!
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

Yeah im from the UK and can find very cheap flights to europe as theres always sales on.
Add TravelBlock to this and you have a VERY cheap trip!

I went to Dubai last year and the flight was only £270 to get there. That's where im thinking of going again with my free trip. To the best resort on the platform, whatever that may be Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: