Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:05:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26831 times)
CWPR

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

I agree, spot on. Great way to attract adoption. Smiley
macwinny

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:07:10 PM

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

i think using fiat was a great along side crypto is a must of mass adoption of the platform so i am glad they have done it
suzie99TGE

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

i think using fiat was a great along side crypto is a must of mass adoption of the platform so i am glad they have done it

yup! I agree, think about some of the places that wont know anything about crypto or how it operates etc, and would just like to be able to take advantage of the offers that travelblock gives you, this is a genius idea that really cant be upsold enough imo... very important for the mass adoption which is what we are all really after. x x
MSB1987

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:52:31 PM

yup! I agree, think about some of the places that wont know anything about crypto or how it operates etc, and would just like to be able to take advantage of the offers that travelblock gives you, this is a genius idea that really cant be upsold enough imo... very important for the mass adoption which is what we are all really after. x x

I've got 2 friends and my 70 year old dad that have invested in TravelBlock and none of them had been involved in crypto before. Okay, I admit, I took care of their investment in the ICO for them and they gave me fiat for it but it just shows that people are interested.
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

I've got 2 friends and my 70 year old dad that have invested in TravelBlock and none of them had been involved in crypto before. Okay, I admit, I took care of their investment in the ICO for them and they gave me fiat for it but it just shows that people are interested.
Hey that is really cool! :-D Nice to know it knows no barrier to entry, good on ya mate, getting them into it, they will thank you massively :-D really made me happy this story, brilliant stuff.
JayLovesCrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

Think someone asked about it before, but has this got the chance to move to another blockchain at any point in the future? I understand that the transfer rate isnt really an issue with something like this where by bookings arent high data rate type blockchain deals, but what about the lack of fees that something like EOS offers, or the potential for staking, and earning rewards to secure the network? Anyway, something to think about, keep up great work team.
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:09:58 AM

Think someone asked about it before, but has this got the chance to move to another blockchain at any point in the future? I understand that the transfer rate isnt really an issue with something like this where by bookings arent high data rate type blockchain deals, but what about the lack of fees that something like EOS offers, or the potential for staking, and earning rewards to secure the network? Anyway, something to think about, keep up great work team.

I would think that lots of projects will move to EOS because of the cost of ethereum. TravelBlock would flourish in EOS
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

Once fiat is accepted this will be immense. it' at that point that non-crypto people will jump onboard
R_Martey

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:46 AM

Great project...Packed my bags already
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

i love this. no more do i have go and visit my Nan in Clacton! Finally real holidays that i can afford
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

i love this. no more do i have go and visit my Nan in Clacton! Finally real holidays that i can afford

HAHA I love that
wirespeed

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

what attracted me to travelblock wasnt crypto but the 60% savings and i suspect will attract everyone else too
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

I agree, spot on. Great way to attract adoption. Smiley

True. This project really interests me. I watched a good AMA on YouTube last night. It answered a lot of my questions, very informative.
aravanahaeva

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? as I understand it, the sale of tokens will begin on June 18. where you can read more about the conditions and available bonuses?

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? as I understand it, the sale of tokens will begin on June 18. where you can read more about the conditions and available bonuses?

Have you tried their website and whitepaper?
mlrdcoin

Activity: 224

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? What stage are you on? What makes you different from other travel-related projects?

mikewinton

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:34 PM

Tell me, what's the matter with the project now? What stage are you on? What makes you different from other travel-related projects?
i havnt seen another project that can offer the same deals as travelblock.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

I would think that lots of projects will move to EOS because of the cost of ethereum. TravelBlock would flourish in EOS

Are they moving to EOS?
joeymorae

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:02:55 AM

not sure what would drive a move to EOS? can see them them exceeding TPS of ETH just yet
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

Hi Javier,

I'd like to promote Travelblock here it my review  https://youtu.be/PUcblpMpB98

Myetherwallet address 0x2350ab2E2017B82E7b9A9BFF32a4Bc04A57EE1B3

Thanks,  

Jaypee

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: