Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26831 times)
CWPR

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

Will you guys be accepting other cryptocurrencies as a method of payment? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, they'll be using both FIAT currency and crypto. Of course using the company's tokens gets you better discounts than normally dollars or let's say bitcoin. Probably conversion fees on-side too, but at least you'll be able to do it there instead of going to Bittrex which could be problematic for newbies, you know?
excellent idea to use fiat as well , will bring alot more people into knowing about cryptocurrency

I agree, spot on. Great way to attract adoption. Smiley

True. This project really interests me. I watched a good AMA on YouTube last night. It answered a lot of my questions, very informative.
AMA? I need to see this. Googling it now. Thanks!  Smiley
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

i love this. no more do i have go and visit my Nan in Clacton! Finally real holidays that i can afford
Got to love Clacton though!!! Although a week in Mexico fully inclusive might beat it
reggyd

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

Great project...Packed my bags already
haha where are you off to? I love this project so come 28th July my bags will also be packed
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:37:37 AM

haha where are you off to? I love this project so come 28th July my bags will also be packed

You won't need to wait that long. They announced that they are reducing the sale period from 6 to 4 weeks.
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:38:46 AM

You won't need to wait that long. They announced that they are reducing the sale period from 6 to 4 weeks.

Wow - these guys must have some big private investors then
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:04 AM

can some please let us know the dates it start and finishes?
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:18 AM

starts 18 june and finishes 18 july
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:17:48 AM

starts 18 june and finishes 18 july

two weeks to go. I wonder which Youtubers are going to pick this up?
bellaflorence

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

Is there a link or anything about the vloggers jobs they are talking about?
I think you need to email Javier - got to their Telegram Group and ask - the link is https://t.me/travelblock
Yes that is right, I saw this yesterday.  It is the perfect job haha!!

If i was 20 years younger  i would apply for this job in a breath
wirespeed

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:50:49 AM

interesting! cant wait to hear more on this
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I think you need to email Javier - got to their Telegram Group and ask - the link is https://t.me/travelblock

Do it, apply for it there is no age limit
reggyd

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Apply what do you have to loose?
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

And mine lol!
JayLovesCrypto

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

some good questions being asked in the telegram chat today about flights, had no idea the prices were so astonishingly high in the usa!! would/could this potentially be a market for travelblock, i know there isnt as much of a middleman taking a cut, but those prices must be high for some reason as domestic travel in the uk and even shorter international flights to europe are 1/5th the cost of what some of the guys in the telegram were quoting... be cool if this can be done
thecryptofox

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

some good questions being asked in the telegram chat today about flights, had no idea the prices were so astonishingly high in the usa!! would/could this potentially be a market for travelblock, i know there isnt as much of a middleman taking a cut, but those prices must be high for some reason as domestic travel in the uk and even shorter international flights to europe are 1/5th the cost of what some of the guys in the telegram were quoting... be cool if this can be done
yeah this'd be cool and used across the states, I know i pay dumb prices to fly short distances compared to you Brits, we get nailed and i dunno how it works but there gotta be a way to make gains there too. Travelblock is so clever being able to harness direct contact and the blockchain i wouldnt put anything past them to be honest, Javier is excellent.
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Yeah i agree. i hope they will look into offering discounted flights as well as discount hotel. one stop shop for travel - BOOM!
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

Yeah i agree. i hope they will look into offering discounted flights as well as discount hotel. one stop shop for travel - BOOM!

I believe they said they will be offering flights on the platform.
The discount at the beginning wont match the huge discounts on resorts/ hotels but maybe they do something in the future
suzie99TGE

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

The discount at the beginning wont match the huge discounts on resorts/ hotels but maybe they do something in the future
omg really?! that would be A-MAZ-ING!! These guys are super, seems each time there is something cool happening in the TravelBlock world. Its going to be strange when TravelBlock is used, and there will be a time BEFORE travelblock... how strange lol, its like before the internet. x x
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:35:58 PM

omg really?! that would be A-MAZ-ING!! These guys are super, seems each time there is something cool happening in the TravelBlock world. Its going to be strange when TravelBlock is used, and there will be a time BEFORE travelblock... how strange lol, its like before the internet. x x

They do say that Blockchain technology is as big as the .com boom!!
This is a prime example Smiley
slaine321

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:03:22 PM

They do say that Blockchain technology is as big as the .com boom!!
This is a prime example Smiley
blockchain technology is bigger than .com what we're investing in now is pennies compared to their value in 10 years from now. the early adopters of the tech will be the big fish in the future, travelblock is going to be the expedia of blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: