Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26831 times)
reggyd

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:34:50 PM

I am very interested in this project and I look forward to the ICO launch.  I think this will be very popular will a lot of non crypto people too .

Yes I agree... the website is also easy to follow...
Just got my 5ETH in, looking forward to accessing the platform
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:22 AM

I am very interested in this project and I look forward to the ICO launch.  I think this will be very popular will a lot of non crypto people too .

lucky you - still trying to get mine together. now the bulls might be back i have a better chance.
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:34:40 AM

I would be in Russia now watching England if travelblock was live.....these kinds of lifetime experiences will now be a reality and not a dream for me.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

I would be in Russia now watching England if travelblock was live.....these kinds of lifetime experiences will now be a reality and not a dream for me.

good on you mate. it was an interesting game
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

....and England finally won a penalty shoot out!
marinerpj

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:00 AM

Columbia were such bad sports and dirty players. they  deserved to go out
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

Can you imagine the atmosphere over in Russia right now! Would be amazing over there!
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

Won't be long now. I am so looking forward to a holiday!!
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:09:39 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 09:41:35 AM by CryptoDan2k

So theres only 13 days left of the token sales, ive put a picture below on the fantastic partners they've signed up! and here sa snipped from there website of why we should use them!

Really bullish on Travel Block, it will change the Travel Industry!  Grin Grin

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hd0jft_th.jpg

OTA's (Online Travel Agents) have dominated the market for over 20 years giving consumers headaches for years by attaching hidden fees, giving you a false sense of savings where there really is none due to the OTA agreements that are in place to make sure these companies can never compete against each other, and the use of predictive analytics to boost rates on your vacation based on how many times you search for a specific flight or click on a link. TravelBlock will fix these problems to make sure the consumer will save time and money on your next trip.
No Hidden Fees

TravelBlock will not have the user pay any hidden fees such as processing and cancellation.
Private Consumer Group

Our TRVL token allows us to become a Closed Consumer Group so we can negotiate far better rates than any OTA on the market today by 30% - 60%.
No price gouging

Shady algorithms that track your clicks and searches so OTAs can raise the price on you based on your interest will not happen at TravelBlock.
ad.crypto

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

So theres only 13 days left of the token sales, ive put a picture below on the fantastic partners they've signed up! and here sa snipped from there website of why we should use them!

OTA's (Online Travel Agents) have dominated the market for over 20 years giving consumers headaches for years by attaching hidden fees, giving you a false sense of savings where there really is none due to the OTA agreements that are in place to make sure these companies can never compete against each other, and the use of predictive analytics to boost rates on your vacation based on how many times you search for a specific flight or click on a link. TravelBlock will fix these problems to make sure the consumer will save time and money on your next trip.
No Hidden Fees

TravelBlock will not have the user pay any hidden fees such as processing and cancellation.
Private Consumer Group

Our TRVL token allows us to become a Closed Consumer Group so we can negotiate far better rates than any OTA on the market today by 30% - 60%.
No price gouging

Shady algorithms that track your clicks and searches so OTAs can raise the price on you based on your interest will not happen at TravelBlock.

Great summary there CryptoDan2k. Can't wait for the launch!
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

No Hidden Fees

Private Consumer Group

No price gouging

Those partners though!! Wink
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

14% to hardcap I believe. Hopefully some excellent marketing to finish this ICO off Smiley
IV got my 5 ETH in already so happy!
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

someone reported that they are advertising in travel magazines now. excellent marketing.
marinerpj

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

someone reported that they are advertising in travel magazines now. excellent marketing.

i saw a tweet about that too.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

Can you imagine the atmosphere over in Russia right now! Would be amazing over there!

I would give my right arm to be there for the Sweden game
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

I would give my right arm to be there for the Sweden game

it's coming home
kingcrypto77

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Yes, I saw it on Twitter. Someone was on an EasyJet flight and it was in their travel magazine!
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

12 days of the sales left, hope you've all got in and if your lucky enough put in your 5eth for the free luxury holiday?

These token metrics really excite me!  Grin
Cryptomarmite

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:15:22 PM

This one will became a breakthrough for the travel services, since previously this kind of project only offer several kind of services, but this one rather complete.
It'll makes users easier to manage their vacation in a single place.
Thank you for your interest Smiley We can't unveil everything all at once, but definitely each month will be full of crazy announcements. Travel is just the beginning.. I mean you can save so much money by bundling your packages (Flights, Cruises, Hotels, Car Rentals, etc.) and then possibly even more by getting some sweet tourist deals. Want to go snorkeling and then for sushi? Hey hey, use your TRVL tokens! Hot air balloon with wine over France? Done deal. If you can dream it, you can do it!
my friend was on a easy jet flight last night and see the travelblock advertisement in the in-flight magazine . exciting times ahead , next ill be seeing you on billboards on the doorstep of heathrow . loads of advertising space available
Mr Marks

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

14% to hardcap I believe. Hopefully some excellent marketing to finish this ICO off Smiley
IV got my 5 ETH in already so happy!
thats great , and still a couple of weeks left of the ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: