Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26831 times)
Mr Marks

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

14% to hardcap I believe. Hopefully some excellent marketing to finish this ICO off Smiley
IV got my 5 ETH in already so happy!
thats great , and still a couple of weeks left of the ico
this project definitely has the potential to hit hard cap 
Mrgeorgepeppard

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

This one will became a breakthrough for the travel services, since previously this kind of project only offer several kind of services, but this one rather complete.
It'll makes users easier to manage their vacation in a single place.
Thank you for your interest Smiley We can't unveil everything all at once, but definitely each month will be full of crazy announcements. Travel is just the beginning.. I mean you can save so much money by bundling your packages (Flights, Cruises, Hotels, Car Rentals, etc.) and then possibly even more by getting some sweet tourist deals. Want to go snorkeling and then for sushi? Hey hey, use your TRVL tokens! Hot air balloon with wine over France? Done deal. If you can dream it, you can do it!
my friend was on a easy jet flight last night and see the travelblock advertisement in the in-flight magazine . exciting times ahead , next ill be seeing you on billboards on the doorstep of heathrow . loads of advertising space available
and for those that dont like flying they just posted a list of destinations that are available in the uk in theyre telegram room
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

someone reported that they are advertising in travel magazines now. excellent marketing.

i saw a tweet about that too.
Me too, that is very cool and it means that the message is getting out there to non crypto people.  Good work Travelbock!!!!
reggyd

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

This one will became a breakthrough for the travel services, since previously this kind of project only offer several kind of services, but this one rather complete.
Thank you for your interest Smiley We can't unveil everything all at once, but definitely each month will be full of crazy announcements. Travel is just the beginning.. I mean you can save so much money by bundling your packages (Flights, Cruises, Hotels, Car Rentals, etc.) and then possibly even more by getting some sweet tourist deals. Want to go snorkeling and then for sushi? Hey hey, use your TRVL tokens! Hot air balloon with wine over France? Done deal. If you can dream it, you can do it!
my friend was on a easy jet flight last night and see the travelblock advertisement in the in-flight magazine . exciting times ahead , next ill be seeing you on billboards on the doorstep of heathrow . loads of advertising space available
and for those that dont like flying they just posted a list of destinations that are available in the uk in theyre telegram room
Oh really? that's cool  I'll have a look later on.  Good to know that they also have places in the UK
AimeeJade129

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

Oh really? that's cool  I'll have a look later on.  Good to know that they also have places in the UK

Its the same feed as expedia but with all the discount. How cool is that?
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:25:56 PM

Oh really? that's cool  I'll have a look later on.  Good to know that they also have places in the UK

EXACTLY the same?
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

That's cool, I can take my dog away with me too!
jennydavis

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:27:58 PM

super cool, exactly the kind of thing people on a budget need right now.
jay56

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

14% to hardcap I believe. Hopefully some excellent marketing to finish this ICO off Smiley

Glad to be part of it for sure Smiley
m1keyhunter

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

you think? don't get me wrong, i like their project and i know they already reached their soft cap. but how far are they from hitting hard cap?
Don_Crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:00:00 PM

Great to hear that TB have advertisements in the in-flight magazines on Easy Jet flights. So many people must read them and it's the perfect target audience for them to be hitting too because if you're flying on EasyJet then you obviously like bargains haha.
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

http://i66.tinypic.com/30cpvo8.jpg

https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1015950032414105601
https://travelblock.io/
https://t.me/travelblock

Travel Block have released the first of many I'm sure Exclusive Offers to their Community! That 30-60% discount has definitely arrived!!  Grin Grin
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

Travel Block have released the first of many I'm sure Exclusive Offers to their Community! That 30-60% discount has definitely arrived!!  Grin Grin
AWESOME!!!!!! This is great
cpytospeak

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:27:19 AM

someone reported that they are advertising in travel magazines now. excellent marketing.

i saw a tweet about that too.
Me too, that is very cool and it means that the message is getting out there to non crypto people.  Good work Travelbock!!!!
I saw this too. I think it was on an Easyjet flight magazine
Absholom

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:37 AM

Great to hear that TB have advertisements in the in-flight magazines on Easy Jet flights. So many people must read them and it's the perfect target audience for them to be hitting too because if you're flying on EasyJet then you obviously like bargains haha.

I saw that TB succeeded in their pre campaigns on offering travel goals for adventurers. I will keep monitoring this ICO and see what will they offer in the future.
trendy_crypt

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

That's a pretty sweet deal
cryptotalk50

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

Less than 9 days now!!!
kingcrypto77

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Less than 9 days now!!!
I've already put in my 5Eth for a free week away. Might invest another 5!
CWPR

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Less than 9 days now!!!
Great stuff! Would that mean that you'd get another free week, one week for every 5eth? Or is it one free week per investor?
cryptotalk50

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Less than 9 days now!!!
Great stuff! Would that mean that you'd get another free week, one week for every 5eth? Or is it one free week per investor?
It's one week for every 5Eth invested. https://travelblock.io/#freeweek
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: