Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26825 times)
Curleyjane

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

haven't booked anything yet, but a mate of mine booked a hotel in vegas. He phoned them to make sure the booking was legit. and it was. proving that everything is all above board.

It certainly is... I cannot wait to book my first travelblock holiday
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:14:38 PM

Travelling, either for fun or for business can be very stressful, imagine going to a new city, country or continent entirely. Imagine the stress of trying to book a hotel, transport or guide.
All these stress will be taken off your shoulder with the TravelBlock project. Now you will be able to travel stress free thanks to the combination of the TravelBlock and blockchain technology
The platform accepts both cryptocurrency and Fiat currency, but using the cryptocurrency have more advantages,  apart from the conventional advantages associated with using cryptocurrency, you will also enjoy a cheap and affordable payment method compared to using Fiat

STRESS IS START
CANNOT ACCESS TO PLATFORM
TOKENS NOT RECEIVED

Don't worry... I think there just mobbed with KYC verification...
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:25:14 AM

does anyone know if they are still in beta? i keep getting a certificate error when trying to use the website
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

does anyone know if they are still in beta? i keep getting a certificate error when trying to use the website

It is just a temporary thing. Apparently they are working on a fix, although adding the correct certificate shouldn't be too hard or take long to be honest.
kingcrypto77

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:39:45 AM

It is just a temporary thing. Apparently they are working on a fix, although adding the correct certificate shouldn't be too hard or take long to be honest.
I'm sure the team are working hard to resolve the problem!
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

There seems to be a lot of whinging on here. It's like none of these guys have every got in early on a project yet. Of course there will be a few issues, but rest assured the team will be bringing us the best travel platform the internet has ever seen. Hang in there and calm down...
Totally agree with you there. Patience is a virtue!
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

The important thing is the team are trying to fix every mistake in their project, that's great, I only worry that they abandon their child.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

The important thing is the team are trying to fix every mistake in their project, that's great, I only worry that they abandon their child.

Mistakes are normal in any project especially in software development that's why it takes a lot of time before a stable product is released. TravelBlock just recently did an ICO, investors must be patient.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
dalebarrymore

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

Mistakes are normal in any project especially in software development that's why it takes a lot of time before a stable product is released. TravelBlock just recently did an ICO, investors must be patient.
i agree all new projects have teething issues to start with, its no big deal really.
Mrob

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

How much % of the distributed coins goes to:  
- the team
- the community
- other

After the presale? I could not find it in the whitepaper!
I already asked an admin on the Travelblock Telegram; and waited 2 weeks for an answer but she also could not answer this very normal question to me?

It is not an hard question! A project that doesn't want to share it; you better stay away from! But that is why i keep on asking!

oliverf

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

- the team
- the community
- other

I already asked an admin on the Travelblock Telegram; and waited 2 weeks for an answer but she also could not answer this very normal question to me?

It is not an hard question! A project that doesn't want to share it; you better stay away from! But that is why i keep on asking!

Travelblock still is not distributed tokens to investors
tokens receive about 117 members
after all may think about team ,community and other
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:59:54 AM

- the team
- the community
- other

The detail is available - maybe you are not looking hard enough. You can always DM Doug to get the info you need. No secrets with the project.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

- the team
- the community
- other

The detail is available - maybe you are not looking hard enough. You can always DM Doug to get the info you need. No secrets with the project.

Just look at the deals you can get to prove it's legit.
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:01:19 AM

Do we know when the tokens will go to exchanges?
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

Do we know when the tokens will go to exchanges?

Why sell. you will have holidays paid for if you keep them. I for one am certainly not selling mine and will only use them for travel.
popscrypto

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:33:15 AM

i agree all new projects have teething issues to start with, its no big deal really.

It's a huge platform to roll out... little hiccups are to be expected..
janesparrow

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:48:17 AM

- the team
- the community
- other

Amazing deals... I cannot wait to book.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

- the team
- the community
- other

Amazing deals... I cannot wait to book.

Seem some cracking deals in Acapulco....
CRPA9

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Looks like KYC will be fixed today so we can get some good updates Smiley
cryptotalk50

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:02 AM

Looks like KYC will be fixed today so we can get some good updates Smiley
That's good to know. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: