Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TokenSale] TravelBlock ✈️ Vacationing Through The BlockChain!🚀 JUNE 18th  (Read 26825 times)
CRPA9

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I done KYC and then received tokens 2 days later
oliverf

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

I done KYC and then received tokens 2 days later

I done KYC 6 Days ago and still wait my tokens

there on forum only advertisers
Travelblock very bad support

and they are only promise

every days i am contact and ask when they will make anything
but they are dont know when

ANYBODY CAN SEE HISTORY HERE

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3d0e82ea7e2eb852a771f6fb389ca17c311f3bdd
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x25f9bb6b9ecfaff546c0d7492b76086df4b3e31b

In last 2 days tokens receive 15 members
sitonmybits

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:50:53 PM

Tomorrow I get to go on my first vacation Travelblock vacation its been years since I've taken one and I probably wouldn't have if it wasn't with Travelblock! Exciting times!!!
Awesome, how are you getting on?
glockstone

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:39:15 AM

Tomorrow I get to go on my first vacation Travelblock vacation its been years since I've taken one and I probably wouldn't have if it wasn't with Travelblock! Exciting times!!!

Excellent I hope you can find the time to write a review on here of your experience for the benefit of the rest of us.
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:59 AM

Travelblock still is not distributed tokens to investors
this is fact UNRESPONSIBLE

Is that even a word?!
Be patient, the fact people are already using the platform is far more advanced than other projects you may have invested in. We don't need coin dumpers in this project thanks - it's a long terms for most.
joey deacon

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:17 AM

Thank goodness for that!! Glad that they have finally got it all worked out and now people can finally submit their photos

Onwards and upwards. Every project has teething issues. This does not concern me. The fact is, I haven't yet found a price better than TravelBlock when comparing the same hotels and dates.
naifyboy

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

TravelBlock will be able to revolutionize travel booking by directly linking travelers with service providers through a flotation unit, which will save 30-60% on travel and significantly improve the reliability, transparency and security of transactions.

More than that as i seen one discount for Rome yesterday and it was 87%!!
87% off? amazing. need to find a discount like that for amsterdam. not much luck yet.

I haven't found a discount that big yet. Although the ones I have found are on average 50% cheaper.
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go, Jamaica
Curleyjane

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

TravelBlock will be able to revolutionize travel booking by directly linking travelers with service providers through a flotation unit, which will save 30-60% on travel and significantly improve the reliability, transparency and security of transactions.

More than that as i seen one discount for Rome yesterday and it was 87%!!
87% off? amazing. need to find a discount like that for amsterdam. not much luck yet.

I haven't found a discount that big yet. Although the ones I have found are on average 50% cheaper.

I've seen some great discounts for Acapulco..😍
CRPA9

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

Travel Block has been listed on IDEX  Shocked
But theres no volume.................

https://idex.market/eth/trvl
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 05:40:15 PM by 2bfree

One guy holds 98% of all the 600K tokens:

https://etherscan.io/token/0x5e046ccca2b0629f2eef9146cd091a5dcfed0a85#balances

I wonder if I should invest?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CryptoDan2k

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Travelblock have just thrown up this deal, first time ive seen it today.

Kuala Lumpur upto a HUUUUUGE 76% discount, Ive had a nosey and some really nice places to stay  Grin Grin

https://travelblock.io
https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1029725550477230081

http://i67.tinypic.com/15i0v7n.jpg
CRPA9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

Travelblock have just thrown up this deal, first time ive seen it today.

Kuala Lumpur upto a HUUUUUGE 76% discount, Ive had a nosey and some really nice places to stay  Grin Grin

https://travelblock.io
https://twitter.com/CryptoDan2k/status/1029725550477230081

http://i67.tinypic.com/15i0v7n.jpg

TravelBlock surely has more choice than Travala etc right?
eren0x

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

TravelBlock helps connect consumers to vacation providers with an easy to use, low cost and effective system. Thanks to blockchain technology Travel's about to experience a paradigm shift, just like it did more than a decade ago with the OTAs (Online Travel Agents).
Mrob

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

How much % of the distributed coins goes to:  
- the team
- the community
- other

After the presale? I could not find it in the whitepaper!
I already asked an admin on the Travelblock Telegram; and waited 2 weeks for an answer but she (Nichola) also could not answer this very normal question to me?

It is not an hard question! A project that doesn't want to share it; you better stay away from! But that is why i keep on asking!

The detail is available - maybe you are not looking hard enough. You can always DM Doug to get the info you need. No secrets with the project.

I looked but could not find; i found my own way to the TravelBlock telegram and asked the question. And admin did not know the answer. So she asked the team. I ask a few time more; no reply from the team and advice me to ask in the Telegram again. Also got no clear answer there! So i try here; and getting answers like: Not looking hard enough?

@ marinerpj;
I think you are refering to chapter 8; ICO and Allocation of the Travelblock white paper; did you read it yourself?

The 20% TRVL program 120MN is not the team   Roll Eyes

Explain something about myself before anyone else jumps to an conclusion:
I think Travel has a big potential with blockchain; that is why i put much effort & time into research different Travel blockchain project. Is also use different methodes like a part of Balina's fact figures like marketcap, soft cap and hard cap and also which % of the token go where.
At this time i already invested in different Travel blockchains and now looking into if i need to put also some money on Travelblock. I have much patience; i can read my stuff but not getting my answers and comments like your doesn't make my journey easier:(

I'm looking a a few facts already softcap of 4.5million is honest; but the hardcap of $ 32.1million is a little bit much (just refering to Balina methode: https://youtu.be/ouO-1iLPKiE?t=7m31s and ofcourse if you compare them to other Travel blockchains)!

Sorry for kicking my own post again; but i would like to receive an answer on my questions! Doesn't TravelBlock read there own bitcointalk thread?
Like marinerpj; says "No secrets with the project" but also still no answer after another 11 days.  I hope Doug; if you read this you will have an answer Smiley
dsavage

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:34 AM

- the team
- the community
- other

I already asked an admin on the Travelblock Telegram; and waited 2 weeks for an answer but she (Nichola) also could not answer this very normal question to me?

It is not an hard question! A project that doesn't want to share it; you better stay away from! But that is why i keep on asking!

The detail is available - maybe you are not looking hard enough. You can always DM Doug to get the info you need. No secrets with the project.

I looked but could not find; i found my own way to the TravelBlock telegram and asked the question. And admin did not know the answer. So she asked the team. I ask a few time more; no reply from the team and advice me to ask in the Telegram again. Also got no clear answer there! So i try here; and getting answers like: Not looking hard enough?

@ marinerpj;
I think you are refering to chapter 8; ICO and Allocation of the Travelblock white paper; did you read it yourself?

I think Travel has a big potential with blockchain; that is why i put much effort & time into research different Travel blockchain project. Is also use different methodes like a part of Balina's fact figures like marketcap, soft cap and hard cap and also which % of the token go where.
At this time i already invested in different Travel blockchains and now looking into if i need to put also some money on Travelblock. I have much patience; i can read my stuff but not getting my answers and comments like your doesn't make my journey easier:(

I'm looking a a few facts already softcap of 4.5million is honest; but the hardcap of $ 32.1million is a little bit much (just refering to Balina methode: https://youtu.be/ouO-1iLPKiE?t=7m31s and ofcourse if you compare them to other Travel blockchains)!

Sorry for kicking my own post again; but i would like to receive an answer on my questions! Doesn't TravelBlock read there own bitcointalk thread?
Like marinerpj; says "No secrets with the project" but also still no answer after another 11 days.  I hope Doug; if you read this you will have an answer Smiley

do we know then the token will be used on the platform yet?
CRPA9

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

- the team
- the community
- other

@ marinerpj;

do we know then the token will be used on the platform yet?

Hopefully soon I want to spend my tokens!
marinerpj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

I have a feeling many ICOs that have held off from exchanges will start to list very soon. Now the ETH damage has finished.
dramamama

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

I'm really looking forward to being able to book a vacation with my tokens.
oliverf

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

Travelblock have great future

I receive tokens and free vacation

price on platform very cheap

thanks to travelblock
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: