Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of January  (Read 167 times)
JanePorter (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

Recommend your favorite ongoing ICO, I'm mainly interested in the ideas, that those ICOs are implementing. I'm doing a research on the topic "how important is the idea of the project for individual contributors"
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNosi

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:18:28 AM

for me its Arcblock and metronome
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

A lot of ICO in current market in which you can except a good return. Some of them are here and you can get full list on CoinKhoj.com:

1. Regen Coin (REGEN) : Regen coin is a lending platform, so investment is riskful but profit is more, invest on your own risk.
2. Game machine (GMIT) : Game machine is a good project and it a platform like ethereum for gaming industries where game developer will create their own ico and sale to investors. When game is published, investors can sale their ico/token to gamers and gamers will pay by mining coins instead of paying fiat currency. This ecosystem is realy remarkable.
3. Tokia (TOK): Tokia is a wallet and exchange service provider for all crypto currency, it have greater hype in current market.
4. ModulTrade.io (MTRc) : It's a trading platform for small companies all over the world. The idea is to make global goods trading easier for small entities
5. Goal Bonanza(GOAL) : Goal bonanza is sports betting ICO. Mainly for football betting. We all know how football betting have large potential of income in their business. Goal bonanza decentralizing this opportunity to take part in the gambling business.
6. Crypterium (CRPT) : Crypterium is the next online bank for crypto currency. It will connect 42 million store by integrating it’s payment gateway. It will integrate it’s payment system with paypal, paytm like companies. It will be next big thing and ROI potential is also more.
7. Indahash (IDH): Indahash is group of influencers. Influencers are like motivator, which are promoting a business or product or service of a business. A lot of sites on internet which recommend to use a product from amazon, flipkart or any other’s product, they review that product and represent that product in article or video and motivate user to use that. It is also have it’s potential return.
8. Martcoin (MART) : Martcoin is also another betting business startup launched ICO. Martcoin aims to provide 200+ betting service in it’s platfrom.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:43:05 AM

for me its Arcblock and metronome
Arcblock is a good ico but their bounty campaign is having a big problems on sharing their spreadsheet on the participants i have a friend that joined an signature campaign on arcblock and he says that the bounty campaign sucks because of spreadsheet and right now he is having a FUD on the arcblock bounty
Kimpoiluiseta

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

you can nvest in AMLT project
good project, this now AMLT in ico selling is already colllect 15233 ETH

▄▄▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
    ▄████▀███████████▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▀███████▀   ▀████▄
  ████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
   ▀████▄ ▄████▀████▄ ▄████▀
     ▀███████▀   ▀███████▀
       ▀████▄     ▄████▀
         ▀████▄ ▄████▀
           ▀███████▀
             ▀███▀

▐███████▌           ▐███▌      ▐███▌        ████         ██████████████
     █████████           █████      █████        ████         ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀
    ▐███▌ ▐███▌         ▐█████▌    ▐█████▌       ████              ████
    ████   ████         ███████    ███████       ████              ████
   ▐███▌   ▐███▌       ▐███▌███▌  ▐███▐███▌      ████              ████
   ████     ████       ████  ███  ███  ████      ████              ████
  ▐███████▄ ▐███▌     ▐███▌  ▐██▌▐██▌  ▐███▌     ████              ████
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████     ████    ██████    ████     ████              ████
 ▐███▌       ▐███▌   ▐███▌    ▐████▌    ▐███▌    ███████████       ████
 ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
....The Token of Compliance....

❱❱  Facebook   ❱❱  Twitter   ❱❱  Telegram   ❱❱  Blog
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
███▀
▐▌

▐▌

███▄
▀███
▐▌

▐▌

▄███
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

Tokia, Debtium are the two i am looking for. But there are many.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

My favorite idea for now is ModulTrade ICO. It's a trading platform for small companies all over the world. The idea of facilitation of global goods trading for small entities is brilliant! If for example I want to buy a giant wooden slab from a small shop in Bali and I want to do it being in US, there's so many additional costs to proceed payment that that slab turnes golden even if the initial price was resonable. Modultrade allows to contant this wood vendor directly and significantly reduce the cost.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

January is almost over. There are many excellent ICO projects in this month.
FortKnoxster, an ICO project that encrypts communications, maybe can become the second telegram.
Experty.io, just finished the ICO project, although the database of the website was stolen, but it is still a good project.

IServeTheOracle

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Not an ICO, actually one of the first projects to implement something like what Vitalik described as a "DAICO", and it's not starting in Jan, but you should look into Neureal. It's a project combining blockchain technology and predictive AI. Extremely exciting if I do say so myself! (I'm the community manager). Take a look at the project, if you are interested I will be happy to tell you more about it, but I don't want to waste your time if it doesn't fit your criteria (Not an ICO, not starting in Jan)

Here is the website: http://neureal.net/
efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

I like to follow ico sether. I made my investments in this direction as well. it will definitely be valued in the future. I think this is my favorite ico sether of the month
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

I can recommend ModulTrade ICO, it’s a trading platform but not fot trading cryptocurrencies but for trading goods. The great thing about this project is that they are aiming to connect us-customers directly with small sellers all over the world which’ll definitely make the process way cheaper than it’s been before. And smart contracts will definitely help.
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I think that simply holding bitcoin or one of the stronger alternative cryptocurrencies might be more appealing than participating in ICO. Furthermore, the ICO media-sphere remains immature, and this makes it difficult to assess what information is good or bad. Sometimes an ICO with a demonstrable product can get lost in the haze and effectively lose out to a hyped-up ICO running primarily on promotional steam. But sometimes I find interesting projects that can draw my attention. Like ModulTrade, for example. Check it, it’s a very good ICO
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

Recommend your favorite ongoing ICO, I'm mainly interested in the ideas, that those ICOs are implementing. I'm doing a research on the topic "how important is the idea of the project for individual contributors"

I would invest into Telegram ICO, as for me it is the greatest project that was announced this January. It will be the event of the year. As for the other ICOs, here is the article that says about the most perspective ones:

http://icocoins.io/top-icos-invest-january-2018-p1/
mrbenjie

Activity: 364
Merit: 301

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

allabout.me realizes the dream of millions of people - to receive rewards by spending time on a social network without any extra efforts.

This ICO!

Allabout.me is covered on The Merkle.
You can read more about us:
https://themerkle.com/allabout-me-the-future-that-has-already-happened/
Look at this Bounty, guys! looks somethig great, isn't it?
Bounty
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2851362.msg29254112#msg29254112
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2841934.0
ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2657895.new#new
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658729.new#new

▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████████████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀▀     ▀▀██████████▄
  ▄█████████▀            ▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▄██████▄   ▀████████▄