Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange  (Read 680 times)
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

please your contributions matter
thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Bithump, Bitfinex, Bitstamp these are leaders in the crypto exchange. You can also start working with Binance, Cryptopia for alt coins.
jackjackfly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

thanks

I'm trading on hitbtc, also on yobit.net, but yobit is a bit unsafe I'm saying this as their support doesn't reply in months,I guess even more

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Icoservices2018

Activity: 176
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

thanks

Well, there are a lot of nice exchanges like bittrex, binance, hitbtc, kraken, etc but I think is better know which exchanges are not recommended, like etherdelta, etc
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

thanks

I trade on at least six exchanges regularly. The most popular are Poloniex and Bittrex, because of high trade volume, and they are safety enough...but...there are lots of coins that are no trated on these exchanges, moreover, they often have problems with transactions and wallets because of lots of new people coming into the market. You can also look at HitBTC and Binance

By the way I would recommend to look closely at decentralized exchanges, I thinkg they will gain more popularity due to more regulation laws in many countries. BUT whatever exchange you choose...don't keep all your money there, no one knows, even such big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex can be closed or compromised, and if you read their policy carefully you will see that none of the exchanges takes responsibility for your funds. .
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 09:46:35 AM

thanks
The leader is coinbase' gdax but for me I use poloniex, bittrex, cryptopia, coinexchange. So far support are responsive to my concern you just have to be patient in dealing with them.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:05:09 PM

exchange in my country there is only one yes that vipbitcoin there can buy and sell altcoin can be traded with currency in my country
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:21:25 PM

Bittrex
Bittrex is having a slow system today. Before I'm treating it as the best exchange but things are different today, I don't treat them the best now.
Binance,
This is the new exchange that is best for me but I don't know on how long it will stay in my own list to be the best exchange of all.
exchange in my country there is only one yes that vipbitcoin there can buy and sell altcoin can be traded with currency in my country
Every country does have their own pride of local exchanges so that's good that you have a choice in your country.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

thanks

There are many trading site operating here and there but some of the exchanges contains huge marketcap amount in the trading site alone. Let me rank it in the order, then you can choose it as your preference.
1- Bitrex
2- Polenix
3- Bitfinex
4- Binance
5- Etherdelta

In this list Binance opens for registration. If you wanna start your trading career, straight away go with Binance buddy.

In fees wise Bitrex would be best option for you but they did not open for registration yet, I hope they may open in some weeks.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:18:02 PM

Bittrex is one of the best exchanges for today, at least for me. There have never been problems with the withdrawal, although the account is not confirmed, and a good support service.Binance to it, too, is worth taking a closer look.
alphalifter304

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

Bittrex hands down bro, its my favorite and have always been helpful to me with issues. I would say stay away from HITBtC if you can, I have had coins go missing with no feedback from support many times and so have a lot of folks.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

thanks

Of course, the two largest on the exchange, Poloniex and Bittrex, it is here that the largest volumes on the main coins and tokens! I recommend  Wink
Noospheres

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I would likely go with Binance, Bittrex or Kucoin. May want to keep an eye on many of the decentralized exchanges as well.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

I trade only on the most famous and reliable exchanges. Now I have deposits on Bittrex, Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io. In my opinion, these are now the most reliable exchanges.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

I think bittrex is one of the best exchanges today, never a problem with withdrawals, and good support is also worth taking closer.
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

BitFinex claims to be the largest and most advanced Bitcoin trading platform. Coinbase, Gemini Exchange, Changelly, Cryptopia - i use these, maybe you'll like it.
Krakenproto

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

You can find a list which ones are the largest and you will get the partial answer. The thing is that I'm not secure with neither of them. They could erase your coins, the same coins could be stolen and who know what else and they will just say that they are sorry and that's it. Don't expect refunds for your lost coins. I would pay for insurance, why not.
We are paying everything today so why not insurance too.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:01:40 PM

Well with the above listed digital exchange and in Summary and based on statistics I can see that non is to be trusted due to owner risk. I suggest wons you trade don't keep your money on the Wallet after which you are done just withdraw all out because Errors may Surely occured at this moment and you have no one to be hold captive or responsible for the misplacement of any token.  So the no quarantee for any exchange.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

Everyone more is confident of bittrex and I'm also ,I have been using it for trading a long time and besides being old in cryptocurrency I also use shapeshift cause its easier to swap ,last I add etherdelta to trade token/altcoin

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Top exchanges are usually based on the trading volume and i think this should be the basis on choosing the best digital exchange because for me it give me an idea that these exchanges are more secured compared to those not popular or even new to this world though atleast we should consider some factors like the interface of the website, language they use ( english is a must).

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: