Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you know the best digital exchange  (Read 680 times)
egobit

Activity: 360
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:08:38 AM

I trade on the following exchanges:Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex.I did not have any problems with the input and withdrawal of funds on these exchanges in contrast to the exchange Yobit.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

I personally like huobi, binance and bifinex. These are reputable trading floors and have high exchange rates. But the use of huobi on mobile apps makes it easier for me to operate and build plans or more flexible.
I don't want to spend more time looking for a good exchange, because they are all different so better go for the great and huge one. I trade with Binance and the experience is really good so I stay with this for good. But if you have your bounty token, you have no choice but to open an account on which your coin is being listed.
Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:28:19 AM

I think Binance and Bittrex are the most popular exchanges on the Crypto market and this exchange is a safer platform in this field, but many people expect a more trustworthy platform that many coins earned are just a few platforms so this does not lead the Crypto market
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

Almost all popular exchanges are good and trustworthy! I mostly use ForkDelta and Binance! But do not forget that the exchange is just a stock exchange, not your personal wallet! Do not keep coins on stock exchanges!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

I will do research about the feedbacks of the people and i will use some site like coinmarketcap to determine if there is a huge volume and if it is the top exchange because if it is one of the top exchange like top 5 then it means that it has a high reputation and a lot of people are trusting it and that is why they are putting money into it.
link.rk01

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خراسان شمالی
جداول اوقات شرعی شیعی کلیه شهرها، روستاها و آبادیهای استان آذربایجان شرقی به تعداد بیش از ۴،۰۰۰ نقطه مختلف بصورت روزانه، ماه جاری، ماه دلخواه، ماه شمسی و قمری و همچنین در مناسبت های ویژه مانند ماه مبارک رمضان، تعطیلات عید نوروز و ... توسط سایت و وبلاگ اذانگو تهیه گردیده است.
فایل جداول اوقات شرعی مذکور قابل دانلود در دو فرمت jpg و pdf و با کیفیت بالا جهت استفاده و پرینت می باشد.

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای خوزستان

اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای زنجان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سمنان
اوقات شرعی کلیه شهرها و روستاهای سیستان و بلوچستان
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

The exchange's leaderboard has been constantly changing, I don't know what caused it, but I can recommend something for you that I think is good!
1.BitMEX
2.OKEX
3.Bitfinex
4.HitBTC

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Sweedy

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:43:35 PM

To be honest with you , binance is one of the best exchange out their. Binance is user friendly. The next for me is kucoin one of the fast growing exchange with low transaction fee. My best might be your worst. Always follow your instincts
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

I think you can know where digital exchange is very best is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day such as one of them for now is binance, when trading volume there is high then the price of coin will be very fast and can provide many benefits.
anna11anna

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

please your contributions matter
thanks
Bittrex, Poloniex, Bitfinex top 3. I use them myself because the coins are different, and a very user-friendly interface does not have to get used to it for a long time.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:43:38 AM

Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance these are the safest exchanges and they have the lowest commissions. I always trade on them and am very happy. Recommend!
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

Digital exchange is very much available, and I do not recommend to follow the exchange I always use, because everyone has different tastes. if best for me, not necessarily the best for you, and vice versa.
You can find your own information, to make it more satisfying and more trusting, my advice is to choose digital exchange with lots of fans, small transaction fees, lots of exchangeable coins, and most importantly in terms of guaranteed security.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:55:59 AM

Kucoin is good in my opinion, it is a very underrated exchange but it performs very well compared to well-known exchange in the market, and the fees are average, I got no problem using it for a few months now. about the UI and UX it is excellent
b1marlin

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:03 AM

which one of the exchange is the best world leading digital asset trading exchanges, providing professional digital asset trading? because i m really confused there so many exchange so i don't know the one to trust anymore secondly there fees are too high.

thanks

You need to make sure of the security protection.
KYC is not a must unless you need to withdraw huge amount like 10BTC above.
Volume is big thing in every exchange.
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

to find the best exchange I usually see from the trading volume in the exchange as well as the level of security for its users, and from that I chose bittrex and binance. for the exchange fee for me each exchange put up a fee that is not much different so that's not a big deal.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

according to the experience I have, to be able to know where the best digital exchange is from the security and response that is on the website and has a very high trading volume, I think just seeing it is enough. you can see from the binance, there is a new exchange place and has a very high trading volume every day.
Panda.Panna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

thanks
Poloniex, Binance the best exchangers, were and I think will remain them, the commission is not large and the volumes are large.
anna11anna

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

thanks
The best Binance, for me the best volumes, and this is the most important thing.
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

I think Binance is leading the pack and they have announced huge profits. In my opinion the best exchange change from time to time. First it was mt.gox (we all know what happened then) after that poloniax then Bittrex and now it is the time of Binance. Nobody knows what will comes next

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

the best digital exchange is a place of exchange that has a very high trading volume every day like one of them for now is the busi, when the trading volume there is high then the price of coins will be very fast and can provide many benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: