Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 11:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4328 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

Now is a great time to invest in bitcoin. It went up but not so fast so there is still some time to buy it for the reasonable price as it shows the opportunity to take the previous level and to cost much more.

Bitcoin will be sure gaining its popularity, and thus it will start to grow. That is why investing into it these days is the wise decision that will bring a lot of benefits in future.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:21:17 PM

Now is a great time to invest in bitcoin. It went up but not so fast so there is still some time to buy it for the reasonable price as it shows the opportunity to take the previous level and to cost much more.

Bitcoin will be sure gaining its popularity, and thus it will start to grow. That is why investing into it these days is the wise decision that will bring a lot of benefits in future.

And as technology develops. Digitalization is almost there in all aspects. One time bitcoin will exist and become an alternative payment, investment tool, and commodity, then we must prepare it from now before bitcoin more famous and expensive.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin

Invest to Ethereum its pretty small right now but its already stable and I think it will grow more and morr as the days pass.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:15:04 PM

Invested Rs 11,000 in bitcoins and Rs 15,000 in ATC Coin. The value of the latter grew to around Rs 1.82 lakh but when he tried to sell part of his holdings, h
Kokoy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:21:15 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
If I were you, I will already going to invest what ever amount I have into Bitcoin because despite of all odds Bitcoin have faced, it has already proven to us many times that after a long tiring continuous dump, it can still regain its loss into something that is much more beneficial for its users. Also, it is better to start up into a low price so that when Bitcoin pumps again, you can already obtain a great feedback from it because your initial money would grow up into a larger quantity or amount.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Thanks  Grin

Invest to Ethereum its pretty small right now but its already stable and I think it will grow more and morr as the days pass.

Eth is good coin that you can also buy because its more affordable that have the possibilities to go up in the long run but don't forget to hold more bitcoin its good to have more goods coins than to invest on only one. Cryptocurrency will help us define the future and we will benefited on this great technology.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

Moreover, digitalization has touched many aspects. If you want to grow then we must be able to adapt to the changes that exist. We must have an open mind. Bitcoin will become increasingly popular, do not miss this good opportunity, while the price is still at a low rate.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
doblok

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

If we have more money, this is the right time to buy but if the money is really more and we have to think what family needs are fulfilled or not, and I think this is the right time to invest and it should be done Cheesy
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:24:53 PM

Thanks  Grin
Its better to invest now  even small or big amount. I think you need to research because there's a lot of altcoin or cryptocurrencies that have great value to invest. Check the markets now you can see lots of  coin have a potential so you can decide where you can invest your money.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

It is not a loss if you should try. Investing in bitcoin or not is completely your choice as we cant really say what's gonna happen next but if you would want to choose from ETH and Nextycoin then I would definitely recommend you to choose ETH as it is already grown so much and is in the market from such a long time.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:41:36 AM by NyLymZbl

Invest in any altcoins or bitcoins it was too risky. You might loose a big amount when you invest it in a higher price and sell it in a low price because bitcoin value was so very unsrable and unpredictable. But if you insist to invest, buy more bitcoin or any altcoins for now because the value is not that much higher as you can see.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

Should , because btc have a high value now and popular i think
benalexis12

Activity: 868
Merit: 117

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

It's all Fud, Fuders gonna FUd themselves you should learn from that. Think of it why bitcoin remains the same after all the bad news. For 9 years long still bitcoin is alive and never fail us in price action. it continues to grow but that dip is just a circumstances though price increase will determine how many people are into it.

DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:33:29 AM

Right now is probably a good time to buy as th price is so low.  We'll probably see things go back up soon.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Lanacoco

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

I think you should invest in ETH. It is a thriving electronic currency just after Bitcoin. And now the price of ETH is stable, or it can be said that it is less risky to invest.
As for big investors, this is a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is never destroyed.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

If you want to make money then invest it as it does so much, so if you do not want to invest in a signature campaign and twitter campaign you can earn money by joining their campaign
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

I would suggest to invest it now.
Dont worry,because the value of bitcoin now is slowly rising.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

Thanks  Grin

It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin, right now the price is only $8k.  The prices is going up and down and you can still invest in it. Last week the price went down to $6k. If you have the right timing on when to invest, you will earn. You can also try what your colleagues said. Invest in Etheruem because it is a good coin that has a chance to match the price of bitcoin. I advise to invest now because if the Q4 of the year is near. The price of all coins will go high again. You can also wait for an ICO launch, you will earn more profit from it.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

If you want to make money then invest it as it does so much, so if you do not want to invest in a signature campaign and twitter campaign you can earn money by joining their campaign

Invest now. When the value of bitcoin is quite low, then it is the best time to invest in bitcoin. It will eventually rise again. It takes time. Look at the history of bitcoin how it goes down and up. You just have to trust cryptocurrency.  Doing some research would really help so you would understand how the system works. Invest smart. Invest right.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Invest now. When the value of bitcoin is quite low, then it is the best time to invest in bitcoin. It will eventually rise again. It takes time. Look at the history of bitcoin how it goes down and up. You just have to trust cryptocurrency.  Doing some research would really help so you would understand how the system works. Invest smart. Invest right.

Invest smart should be done. Not blind investment because we will be facing more higher risk.
Doing analysis before investing is a must if we want to earn profit from our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: