Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:19:23 AM

You should invest now. Prices are down below $8k again so when you buy now you will have a higher profit margin. This is a good day to buy bitcoins and hold.
I agree with you; I think this is the right time to invest since the price is continuously dropping. It is better to buy right now compared last year, the investment is not that high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

You should invest now. Prices are down below $8k again so when you buy now you will have a higher profit margin. This is a good day to buy bitcoins and hold.
I agree with you; I think this is the right time to invest since the price is continuously dropping. It is better to buy right now compared last year, the investment is not that high.
I rather choose invest now so that you can see you fruit of being a hardworking one.We should choose invest now so that we dont have time to be wasted.And you can gey profit of it.And you are able to grow your money.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

You should invest now. The only problem is how will you invest. I suggest that you can try to invest in Bitcoin, ETH, and some altcoins. Bitcoin's price today is really low compared last December. You should not invest in just one, do not put all eggs in one basket. It is really risky to invest in just one crypto. In investing, just increase your knowledge in order to avoid the risks that you will encounter. Knowledge is your weapon.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

Yes you should invest now, while the price is still low, because your expense in investing will be low and will not hurt your wallet, so when the price starts to go up you can see your profits clearly and also if you start investing now, you can buy large amounts as long as you have a lot of budget in ypur hands.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

If you are looking to hold the BTC for long term, I think that's the best moment to invest, and buying some bitcoins with low rate. The price will go up highly after a while, and this way you will make good profit . But you need to be patient a little bit and hold your BTC for several months or years, because the price get time usually to rise.
marites

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

I think the best way to do is to invest your money to both ( ETH and Bitcoin).
 For sure you get the answer after your investment.
Because everybody couldn't know what is the value of that tomorrow .
Maybe you losing it or to get more profit.
Rabeya

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

Investment is a good idea but before investment, a trader need to research properly about a coin which he wants to purchase. Don't hear bad or false news unless your sure.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:57:57 PM

If in my opinion better investment from now is much better than investment later.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
NVCPRO

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:04:08 PM

Investing in bitcoin is no different than buying gold or money or playing gold, if you take the lead on the trend of earning money will expand, when saturated, the risk will be high. Start playing Bitcoin you should trade in small amounts, as before familiarization, when proficient, understand the process of every transaction to deal in large numbers.
SamuelSL

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

It's best time to buy btc when price uprise so you can sell and get big profit

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:15:58 PM

If in my opinion better investment from now is much better than investment later.
That is true that we should make moves right now and invest or take risks rather than taking risk later because it is not a good way to procrastinate and just invest or take risk later because the enemy is time so if you let the time pass  to you then you will get a low chance of making money so it is better if you will just invest now.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

yes,I think this is the perfect time to invest bitcoin.because if I  invest bitcoin this time,after then I think very soon it will grow up.if buy low rate of bitcoin, near future it grow.so I will say this is perfact period to invest
It is the right time to invest in bitcoin until the price is reduced. Buy more coins now, hold and invest and wait for the time and you get a high profitable income to make you successful in the future.
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
I think it is a must thing to do especially at times like this wherein volatility in the market is really observed and also, the market value of Bitcoin is currently low. Dumps are just temporary and once the msrket starts to recover, huge profit will be earned by the investors. Patience will be the key. Just wait and hold.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:37:40 PM

know would be a great time to invest in bitcoin due
to the huge market price drop this year, getting some
bitcoin now can result in profit when the price is back up again.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

I think its perfectly match to invest in eth, a lot of transaction use it nowadays, the price is low now, before the real news will blow up the price again. Goodluck
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:47:17 PM

know would be a great time to invest in bitcoin due
to the huge market price drop this year, getting some
bitcoin now can result in profit when the price is back up again.
We must invest now, if not we will regret this after a while, take the risk we are already here in cryptocurrency so don't just watch while others are celebrating, don't ignore this opportunity for sure we will gonna earn here if  we will just keep believing on it.
LipCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Yes, I think This is the right time to invest in bitcoin until the price drops, Do not waste your time just invest now, keep and wait time and you earn high income there Profit to help you succeed in the future.
blueross

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:00 PM

Good time to invest in Bitcoin : yes, but truly I prefer invest in Next Bitcoin. I am a Bitcoin user since few years. I love Bitcoin, I got some, and won a lot of money... I think Bitcoin will continue slowly to increase the next 2 years, but that is all... cause unfortunately Bitcoin is not fit for mass adoption as we saw last december and january (proof here : https://blockchain.info/fr/charts/avg-confirmation-time ). Transactions were sometimes between 6 to 10hours, with high fees. Even with Lightning it won't revolutionize the perf. For an ethereum user (that I am too), BTC is really slow and expensive. Studying hundreds of coins/token, I finally found eBitcoin (not a fork but Bitcoin code source on Ethereum network). Really fast, cheap, scalable, and also an important thing for me : Environment Friendly, Unforkable and Fit for massive adoption. Satoshi21 created eBitcoin and disappeared, nobody knows him and the project is already very solid. A team retrieved his work.
eBitcoin is also much more Deflationist than Bitcoin. Cause all tokens are premined and in circulation.

That is why I invested in eBitcoin. The project has been launched October 2017 and is already a success, the team is solid and the techno really strong. Many of us heard about it, here are characteristics to understand why eBitcoin will  one day overtake Bitcoin. eBitcoin (eBTC) is :

—> Bitcoin code source on Ethereum Blockchain
—> Environment Friendly
—> Unforkable
—> All tokens are premined and in circulation (no miners issues and really deflationist)
—> Highly scalable with the Ethereum network
—> Faster (much more faster than BTC : 10-15sec tx for eBTC and 10-30 min for BTC)
—> Cheaper transaction fee
—> Possibility to send 255 payments within 1 transaction (1 fee)
—> Fit for mass adoption
—> Less congestion than BTC network
—> Sharding and plasma in the future
—> A smart Ecosystem with many crypto partners working together as a global team
--> A strong community
INBOT

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

You can also start by participating in airdrop, there is no financial risk

Inbot Intoken is an alt to consider.

InToken is a cryptocurrency for business referrals and introductions. We have a global community of ambassadors who help companies get introduced to customers. Inbot Ambassador is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our community helps businesses build trusted relationships with customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

More info and register https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
II187

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Good time to invest in Bitcoin : yes, but truly I prefer invest in Next Bitcoin. I am a Bitcoin user since few years. I love Bitcoin, I got some, and won a lot of money... I think Bitcoin will continue slowly to increase the next 2 years, but that is all... cause unfortunately Bitcoin is not fit for mass adoption as we saw last december and january (proof here : https://blockchain.info/fr/charts/avg-confirmation-time ). Transactions were sometimes between 6 to 10hours, with high fees. Even with Lightning it won't revolutionize the perf. For an ethereum user (that I am too), BTC is really slow and expensive. Studying hundreds of coins/token, I finally found eBitcoin (not a fork but Bitcoin code source on Ethereum network). Really fast, cheap, scalable, and also an important thing for me : Environment Friendly, Unforkable and Fit for massive adoption. Satoshi21 created eBitcoin and disappeared, nobody knows him and the project is already very solid. A team retrieved his work.
eBitcoin is also much more Deflationist than Bitcoin. Cause all tokens are premined and in circulation.

That is why I invested in eBitcoin. The project has been launched October 2017 and is already a success, the team is solid and the techno really strong. Many of us heard about it, here are characteristics to understand why eBitcoin will  one day overtake Bitcoin. eBitcoin (eBTC) is :

—> Bitcoin code source on Ethereum Blockchain
—> Environment Friendly
—> Unforkable
—> All tokens are premined and in circulation (no miners issues and really deflationist)
—> Highly scalable with the Ethereum network
—> Faster (much more faster than BTC : 10-15sec tx for eBTC and 10-30 min for BTC)
—> Cheaper transaction fee
—> Possibility to send 255 payments within 1 transaction (1 fee)
—> Fit for mass adoption
—> Less congestion than BTC network
—> Sharding and plasma in the future
—> A smart Ecosystem with many crypto partners working together as a global team
--> A strong community

i agree... very strong community and the best solution to pay bills or other stuff on onlne shops

in eBitcoin I trust
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: