Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:51:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest now - should or not?  (Read 4327 times)
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Above all else go and acquire some data regarding this crypto world as you do not grasp something regarding this framework and moreover bitcoin and Eth, they each ar protected to contribute and that they ar recouping their prices step by step nevertheless Eth is a lot of steady whereas odds of feat is considerably a lot of in bitcoin then in Eth and within the event that you just have to be compelled to contribute another new coins then i believe toward the top you'll finally end up with nothing.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I think this time is really the best time to buy, because the bitcoin economy continue growing and it has a big possibility to rise up high
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 11:39:19 AM

Now is the best time to invest! True traders see this market crashes as opportunities instead of bad omens, always remember that in cryptocurrency trading when others are fearful we have to be greedy and buy and hold and when others are greedy (when market prices are high) we have to be fearful which is usually a good moments to sell and trade.

Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

this is the best possible time you can invest in any crypto, the prices have fallen as the market continues to struggle, some have been forced int panic sales opening the gap for willing investors.Invest now and you stand to make the most out of your coins when the market recovers
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

The price of bitcoins is dropping now and it may drop even lower in coming days so I will wait for a while and see how price behaves in coming days and if it goes below $7k then that would be the best time and best price to buy bitcoins and hold it till the end of the year as majority of people are predicting that it will once again achieve $20k price in this year so that would be the perfect time to sell bitcoins and collect the profits.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

You can invest bitcoin now, bcos price is still cheaper so you can sell btc when price uprice so you can get profit
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

by looking at current prices, I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin and start investing, but it may be a long term investment because I see bitcoin prices will take a long time to get back up again
terialize

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:07 PM

Bitcoin is a currency, not a company. So there are no cash flows to analyze or financial reports to review when deciding to invest. That's one of the reasons it's more risky than buying a company's stock. Those who believe in its value are betting that it will become widely adopted as a new way money is exchanged, Grealish said.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

The price of bitcoins is dropping now and it may drop even lower in coming days so I will wait for a while and see how price behaves in coming days and if it goes below $7k then that would be the best time and best price to buy bitcoins and hold it till the end of the year as majority of people are predicting that it will once again achieve $20k price in this year so that would be the perfect time to sell bitcoins and collect the profits.
Based on the situation and some analyzes at the moment, bitcoin really is going down so as you say, wait a few more days, we will get a chance to buy bitcoin at very cheap prices but I do not think it will go below $ 7k. Because the support of Bitcoin is huge, especially at the price of 7500 dollars, whales and investors are helping bitcoin maintain that price, not letting it lower, so the opportunity to drop below $ 7k is impossible, however, everything is just personal analysis, each person should have a separate analysis of the market and choose the right price to buy, Bitcoin can be recovered at any time, should not be missed

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

I think you should choose ETH to be much safer. It has flourished, been used by many people and has real value
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

I think this is the perfect time for invest.now bitcoin price is low,and it is good time for investment.I think very soon bitcoin price grow up and its bring lot of profit.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

If you currently have the money to invest and you have already made up your mind that you would like to invest in bitcoin then you should do so now that the price is down and very low as this is the best time to buy into the market to get the best value of your money. You can buy now and transfer to your wallet, and hold in wait for the price to go back up and the bull market to roll around.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

as you know, buy any asset you need when it's cheap. any trader of classical financial markets will say that you should not invest at such an unstable crypto course. and will be right about securities, commodity futures and currency pairs of the Forex market. nevertheless, the situation with the crypto-currencies at this stage has features that allow us to state that it is not too late to invest in them. and we should not regret the opportunities that were not used before, but use existing ones.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I saw the bad news about the bitcoin  Sad , I feel unhappy because I'm going to invest into bitcoin  Roll Eyes . Whether it booms again or continues down to death. Should I start with $450 now? If it's possible, please tell me where to begin.
My colleagues advise me to use ETH, but i just found another name Nextycoin. The Nextyplatform seems to new, i wonder it will lead more oppoturnities, by contrast, ETH's old and likely to more reliable.  Cheesy
Which one should I choose? Anyone gives me some info. about them or other names, pls.
Thanks  Grin
It is good that you are trying to invest in such conditions where the market is down and no doubt that when we comes up with the down market then we should use the down condition as a opportunity to make investment and get sudden profit easily .
Here if you are thinking that etherium is better ( no doubt is better ) which is suggested by another person and also you are willing to invest in nextyplatform then I would like to suggest you to invest in both of these two coins .
And also I would like to suggest you to invest your money in another coins like zcl ( down currently much so better to invest ) and also in Ada coin , If you will invest in different different coins then chances of loss becomes down .
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

if you have enough money you have to invest now because at this time bitcoin prices are falling, if you are investing now just wait for bitcoin prices go up and you will profit
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

now is the right time actually to invest because the price of bitcoin or some coins now is a lot cheaper. time to buy and hodl it.you need also to chose the coins you think has the potential to be bigger in  the future.
For me it is okay to invest now with bitcoin because the price it is so much cheaper compare to the price of it on the first week of march, but for me we also wait until the price of bitcoin is we will decrease more before we should invest.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
sincerecavalcade

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:36:50 PM

Btc is in a moment of instability but at the same time in a perfect time to buy, when we least expect it, the btc will shoot up again. this is a good opportunity to invest, or choose to invest in ambsos, btc or eth is better to have two options instead of one, if one of them fails you can still bet on the other
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I would prefer to wait some negative/fake news about bitcoin and buy in that moment.  If someone provoke panic than it has a big impact and price go down.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

You just ignore bad news about Bitcoin because BTC will never stop you can believe that and invest more with BTC i recommended.Yeah you can invest in ETH or other alt.I prefer waves,dent,mgo is the real project i think.
manbago

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:40:34 PM

Btc correction to 8000 - 8500.
Now it is good time in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: