Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Characteristic of trader  (Read 793 times)
pugi2 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:25:24 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 04:34:18 AM by pugi2
Merited by orka39 (8), Icaxx (4), milewilda (1), Oceat (1), PX-Z (1), pikebu (1), frowsiter (1), aoihs00 (1), Kambal2000 (1), Manc89 (1), Layonk (1)

Hello everyone
I am newbie here in cryptocurrency trading so i can feel what newbie feel when they start trading.
As newbie, one thing we have to do is learning. Learning can be from any source for example this forum, google, youtube or maybe private with expert. You can choose betwen those source to learn how to start trading so of course we do it to get skill which we can use to trade. Skill is very important but there are other thing such characteristic that we can not learn so easy from those source.

1. Greedy
Greedy is first characteristic that can make us ending in loss. If we trade without profit target, this greedy can kill your profit. Try to make target for your trade for example 50% or 100% from your capital in long term or 5% in short term. Sell your asset after touching the target, if not the price maybe go back to bearish.

2. Patience
This is specially very important for long term trader. Dont ever sell your coin in the bottom of buying price. We should be patient waiting the price return back to bullish.

3. Panic
Panic can be solved by choosing the right coin. Becasue if we choose the shit coin then we will sell it in panic if the price goes down rapidly. So panic also very dangerous for our asset value.

4. Confident
Confident is needed when we try to pick the right coin. Without confident, we can miss the big chance of the profit because waiting too long to execute. But please dont over confident.

5. Doubt
Dont ever doubt if you think that is the good coin, just do fast reaction to make good profit. This doubt can be solved by doing good research before picking the coin.

I think all trader have noticed those above characteristic but thats special for newbie like me and other newbie.
I am not expert so i can not explain it well and i hope any expert can correct and add others if i miss it.
I hope it can be usefull for newbie.

Edit

Emotions :
The ability to rid yourself of all emotions and taking profit the moment the coin you invested increases in significant value before the coin gets dumped on you. This applies mostly to day traders.

Trading pattern :
Every good trader should recognize trading patterns especially for pump and dump coins which are usually always similar.

Thanks to kevoh

I will add a few important rules:
- Do not work with borrowed money.
- "The biggest enemy is nerves." Control emotions. Discipline and patience!
- Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. If you do not decide, do not go in; you will definitely lose everything.
I add this from kolega. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

I think this is good to know specially for newbie who want to start trading.
Skill is number 1 but we can not deny also this characteric because those are very important.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:59:48 AM

Good list of the some bad characters that one trader should never have. Yes you are covering few good point here and this is quick tutorial for those who wants to start with new position.

However regarding this point here :

5. Doubt
Dont ever doubt if you think that is the good coin, just do fast reaction to make good profit. This doubt can be solved by doing good research before picking the coin.

It doesn’t count really because when you are going for the trade you actually have to go for those which you have studied already. So there is no question about POST-Studying them.

There is nothing like fast reaction, as you said with your 2nd point you have to be patient about it. ;-)

I think all trader have noticed those above characteristic but thats special for newbie like me and other newbie.
I am not expert so i can not explain it well and i hope any expert can correct and add others if i miss it.
I hope it can be usefull for newbie

It’s all right. At least you are trying. :-)
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

One thing I've noticed as a trader - There is no better feeling than finding an amazing coin that not many people know about. It's like you can smell the profit, and it is addicting

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Emotions :
The ability to rid yourself of all emotions and taking profit the moment the coin you invested increases in significant value before the coin gets dumped on you. This applies mostly to day traders.

Trading pattern :
Every good trader should recognize trading patterns especially for pump and dump coins which are usually always similar.

Zhukov0

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

Trader should be very fast when something new happens.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

A trader must be emotionless when trading because if you loose a trade you will seek revenge and can do some stupid things when trading and it will cause you loosing more, and a trader must be educated to have a big and passive income daily weekly monthly etc.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:56:57 PM
Merited by emanbea07 (1)

A good and successful trader must have patience, enough knowledge to deal with other crypto traders and must have the courage to take risk whatever may happen to your money.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

I have also observed the frequent mistakes made by traders.
To terminate early, especially lucrative transactions,
to ambition as a result of lost money investments,
and to lose time with promising investments.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pugi2 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Good list of the some bad characters that one trader should never have. Yes you are covering few good point here and this is quick tutorial for those who wants to start with new position.

However regarding this point here :

5. Doubt

It doesn’t count really because when you are going for the trade you actually have to go for those which you have studied already. So there is no question about POST-Studying them.

There is nothing like fast reaction, as you said with your 2nd point you have to be patient about it. ;-)

I hope it can be usefull for newbie

It’s all right. At least you are trying. :-)

Thanks for your feedback. Your point is appreciate.
I need such this feedback so all newbie can read here and learn from here together.
pugi2 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks for adding the less of my post.
In my opinion, i think emotions is similar with greedy. We are always feel like the price will goes up more but we dont know if we dont take the profit then we will be facing the loss.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I have also observed the frequent mistakes made by traders.
To terminate early, especially lucrative transactions,
to ambition as a result of lost money investments,
and to lose time with promising investments.

May i know what you mean loss time with promissing investment?
Do you think we will lost time and other opportunity if we invest in bitcoin such promissing investment? Not always.
We are different so we have different style how to do our trading. Slow and safety trader or extrim trader. All depend ourselves.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

Hello everyone
I am newbie here in cryptocurrency trading so i can feel what newbie feel when they start trading.
As newbie, one thing we have to do is learning. Learning can be from any source for example this forum, google, youtube or maybe private with expert. You can choose betwen those source to learn how to start trading so of course we do it to get skill which we can use to trade. Skill is very important but there are other thing such characteristic that we can not learn so easy from those source.

1. Greedy
Greedy is first characteristic that can make us ending in loss. If we trade without profit target, this greedy can kill your profit. Try to make target for your trade for example 50% or 100% from your capital in long term or 5% in short term. Sell your asset after touching the target, if not the price maybe go back to bearish.

2. Patience
This is specially very important for long term trader. Dont ever sell your coin in the bottom of buying price. We should be patient waiting the price return back to bullish.

3. Panic
Panic can be solved by choosing the right coin. Becasue if we choose the shit coin then we will sell it in panic if the price goes down rapidly. So panic also very dangerous for our asset value.

4. Confident
Confident is needed when we try to pick the right coin. Without confident, we can miss the big chance of the profit because waiting too long to execute. But please dont over confident.

5. Doubt

On number 3 panic can be handled if you have reserved to add in and compensate for your loss. A good trader is always cautious about his investments the confident and doubt are almost the same. One thing that every trader need to have a considerable amount of patience.
bitsticker

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

trader is not an easy path, i would extend that list much further. some would add; vision, critical mindset, psychological stability, experience, discipline
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

As a matter of fact, For success in trading, there should be good characteristics for the trader because this field is not easy and especially for beginners. but in my opinion, the good trader must have 3 characteristics at least, as follows:

Firstly patience, When the trader is impatient, then he cannot make a lot of money in this field, especially when waiting for a currency to rise and trading in a long time.

Secondly strategic, It is very important to have a strategy and a plan for every situation can happen in the near future So that you can deal with each fall in price or jump in the market.

Thirdly confident, So trust in the same is necessary in all fields, and with regard to trading in digital currencies It is very essential that there be choices with complete confidence and this leads to financial gain.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:51:48 PM

trader is not an easy path, i would extend that list much further. some would add; vision, critical mindset, psychological stability, experience, discipline

Experience will come outomatically if we start trading so its not one of the characteristic of trader that we need.
Discipline one of the important one that we need to have as trader because without discipline we might be lossing our plan.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:20:44 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

This is the best way to start trading before trading them before they start trading so they can avoid losing big money in trading.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
jonatuzc

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:39 AM

One thing I've noticed as a trader - There is no better feeling than finding an amazing coin that not many people know about. It's like you can smell the profit, and it is addicting
Hahahaha yes this happens. And I suppose this must had happened with all those lucky persons of 2010 or around who came to know about bitcoins and they smelt the good profits out of it. Those people are seriously so amazing who had taken bitcoins in their accounts at that starting time. And now they’re playing in hundred thousands of dollars by trading and holding and investing.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

- There is no high price to start purchases, there is no low price to start sales.
- Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. If you do not decide, do not go in; you will definitely lose everything.
- You should not trade. You must manage the risks.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

After very long time I’m seeing very good thread with quality answers, wow merit system does work I belive.

Got more attracted to the answers and kept reading through all of you and looks like engaging discussion.

Moreover we can also look for some good blogs, I would suggest steemit community which gives us extensive information gathered from all over so you can easily work out the math.

That’s not a characteristic but a way to approach to trades in professional way, the studying! That’s important too.

Nice post OP.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

This thread is very useful to all trader and ofcoarse to the newbie in trading.  Because they can know what they need characteristics if they start trader.  For me the first characteristics to be learn in newbie is PATIENCE because if you have that you can wait the price to increade and after that for sure you can make profit.  Don't be greedy because sometimes being greedy the result is bad . So if you think the profit is enough it is okay.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

Overall a trader should be smart to be able to do the right strategy to be successful.
The reality is that there are a lot of trials along the way and especially if you are new you tend to make a wrong decision as inside you,
you haven't build the right confidence yet, but eventually if you stay positive you will definitely improve.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

Nice thread,  its a big help to those who don't have enough  information how to prevent loses in doing trading , and also all things that required to be a good trader is attached already this thread . Good time to add some strategy and also this is good to those newbie who lack of information and want to enter in trading.  
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

The characteristic of a trader should be resourceful.We should be able to search for a good potential token to invest so that we can be able to assure a 100% income and also you should be patient as well because trading is really good for long term investment so dont do rush selling if you dont want to loss a huge amount of your money.Be wise as well.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:15:21 PM

everything you mentioned is true and all this has a solution and there is one key where you can control all these keys is patience, no matter how they trade and what character is just one solution, patience.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Trading is like a molding machine. If you are impatient, it will teach you how to hold and become patient. Trading also teach you how to become contented and not greedy. Personally it teaches me not to become greedy, and not to chase pumps. Trading teach me to become patient and to wait for the good spot where to ride the trade.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
Merited by Kambal2000 (1)

Hahahaha yes this happens. And I suppose this must had happened with all those lucky persons of 2010 or around who came to know about bitcoins and they smelt the good profits out of it. Those people are seriously so amazing who had taken bitcoins in their accounts at that starting time. And now they’re playing in hundred thousands of dollars by trading and holding and investing.

but for new people, they can do this too with learning on the exchanges by doing analyze the price. every people starts from zero and if we can learn like those people, I think the other people could make a big profit too

I will underline about don't too greedy to determine the profit because we can miss everything including about the profit that we want. it is better to know when to go out from the coins with some good profit than missed the right time to sell.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

One more point to that,he need to be a decision maker while comes to pick the trades because we need to pick the roght trades to earn more and he doesn't have to care about the rest.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Aside from those given above, another most of important factor in trading is to have a:

- WISDOM - seeking always a new knowledge and to be able to gain from it, you must be ready all the time to adapt new things, ideas and strategies, willingness to learn should always apply in our life.

- DISCIPLINE - don't be too excited for everything especially when it is our first time to do trading as the excitement could lead to frustration if its too much.

- PATIENCE -  It should always inside our pocket to bring patience in everything we do especially in trading, as an investor we should be patiently wait for the right opportunity, whenever we see price goes down stay calm under the pressure do not panic and just always focus on your goal not on the current price.

- MAKE YOUR OWN PLAN - After studying a lot of things, set your goals and make some ways /techniques/strategies on how you are going to do it,
if you want to have a career in trading make sure to devote yourself and make decisions on your own and not to be influenced by other people especially peer pressure. Be responsible enough in your choices and live with it.

Good luck.
Layonk

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:30 PM

- There is no high price to start purchases, there is no low price to start sales.

Good addition from you,
One of important thing that i like is dont trade with borrowed money because it can make our psichology down.
Before trading we have lossed because we dont afford the money to loss. Start with smaller money that we can afford is better than big borrowed money.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

but for new people, they can do this too with learning on the exchanges by doing analyze the price. every people starts from zero and if we can learn like those people, I think the other people could make a big profit too

I will underline about don't too greedy to determine the profit because we can miss everything including about the profit that we want. it is better to know when to go out from the coins with some good profit than missed the right time to sell.
Too Greedy and too much confident would really put you on nowhere here on trading field. Assumptions on getting rich or making huge profits is there while we are holding a coin but yet these kind of decisions would really like a gamble since we wont know if that coin will continue further or not and there were only two possible results either missing out the profits or getting caught by a dump.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

In the trading field it is always risky and unexpected so you should prepare your weapon and bullets before you enter the battle. If you have less knowledge and experience of trading it is likely you will get burn easily, so it should better if you learn more about of trading and that list of OP is one of most example before we enter into trading.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Additionally I want to say that you are not alone in trading,First of all you need to understand market psychology,There are a lot Market Moviers and you must predict their steps.Read more about 'macd',technical analysis and don't make decisions emotionally.And the main factor,don't panic because inflation is a phenomenon that everyone experiences, at least, once in life.but you must define what is the boundary between inflation and deflation for you and don't think about that you will win millions in several days,Just try to creat stable portfolio with 2-4% income in month.

Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

I think we should be able to understand some characteristics of traders when we will become a trader, doubtless character and greed is not good because it will only produce a minimal profit. we need to focus and be confident to become a trader because our work is not only about money but also about the best sales and the highest profit.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
yanto@1977

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

It's very helpful, one more knowledge for people like who who still learn about trading. I have different opinion, for me, we can say greedy, panic, doubt is just we can't control our emotion. Your post is look's like human nature, always been there and will never gone. If we can control our emotion I believe your list will never happen, meaning we have disciplines and focus to grow up capital not for make profit. Thank you for post.

Manchumichael

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

I think we should be able to understand some characteristics of traders when we will become a trader, doubtless character and greed is not good because it will only produce a minimal profit. we need to focus and be confident to become a trader because our work is not only about money but also about the best sales and the highest profit.
According to me, the second point is more powerful and very helpful for traders.
Patience: If you have patience then automatically rest of the points you will follow. Patience will reduce your greediness, and it will not let you do any panic sell or buy and if you want to buy any coins you will do a lot of research and suppose if your coins price come down you will not lose your confidence.
Svelto

Merit: 257

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

IMO, a trader should at least be rational in order to keep a clear mind when trading. It is so to not make any reckless trades when market is not in their favour.
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Overall a trader should be smart to be able to do the right strategy to be successful.
The reality is that there are a lot of trials along the way and especially if you are new you tend to make a wrong decision as inside you,
you haven't build the right confidence yet, but eventually if you stay positive you will definitely improve.
You're totally correct mate because everything about crypto base on time/season and if crypto trader is not greedy, patient,  not doubt,  confidence and not panic but not smart he/she won't the right decision at a pointing time and it will be like people are stealing his/her idea.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pikebu

Merit: 522

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:38:15 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Well i think all of the characters above are available on all of the human, in trading activity we just need to taking control the emotions in trading depending on the trend of price in the markets, target of profit in trading activity and any other related with the trading until we to be sucessfull in trading and getting the active income profit from trading. In trading we need more control on our emotions, there are some people said that we need to know about the psycology of trading.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:40:27 AM

Trading success comes from screen time and experience.Because of that,different characteristic developed.The best traders have a well documented plan,the important is they know exactly what they are looking for and follow that plan to the letter.Best traders know their limitation and expand a lot of energy in limiting and controlling their risk before thinking about profits.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

To keep it short a trader must be highly composed on what he is doing. Composure is really important as it will be the one that will make you stick to your plan or strategy without you losing focus by its price action or FUD you are seeing. Also without being composed you will most likely not think about your plans anymore as you will be in a state of panic, instead of being in that stage you must now be prepared for your contingency plans as any good trader has one for any of their plans.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

Well i think all of the characters above are available on all of the human, in trading activity we just need to taking control the emotions in trading depending on the trend of price in the markets, target of profit in trading activity and any other related with the trading until we to be sucessfull in trading and getting the active income profit from trading. In trading we need more control on our emotions, there are some people said that we need to know about the psycology of trading.

Yes all of the character is in all human but how we can learn how to control it.
Successfull trader not only depend on their skill but psychology too as trader. Control emotion, dont greedy and more like mention above.

pugi2 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

After very long time I’m seeing very good thread with quality answers, wow merit system does work I belive.

Got more attracted to the answers and kept reading through all of you and looks like engaging discussion.

Moreover we can also look for some good blogs, I would suggest steemit community which gives us extensive information gathered from all over so you can easily work out the math.

That’s not a characteristic but a way to approach to trades in professional way, the studying! That’s important too.

Nice post OP.

Thanks for your support. Steemit also good source to learn how to trading and dont forget youtube. Learn from video is more easier.

Thanks for your post. Borrowed money is very dangerous money that we will use for trading. All know we need money, small or big amount at least we are ready to loss it.
EtherATM

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:45:35 AM
Merited by annango (1)

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

From my point of view, I personally suppose that there are many factors which is necesarry for all of us to do good for trading. However, there are  three factors basically help us most. The first I think that KNOWLEDE is the most important. We all know that when we have trading for something, we should prepare time for learning or enrich our knowledge foremost and maybe it requires you much more time. The second is EMOTION. Well, you all know that trading in crypto currencies, you have to face with many troubles through its extremely volatile. You must keep your head , be patient in anytime ,especially you’d control your emotion, which will help you a lot to trade for a long term. The last one is ANALYZING. To know whether you should or shouldn’t do, you must read and read currently the information updating through the internet, which helps you to analyze well and make an accurate decision.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

Good read. I agree with the characteristics you cited, but I would like to add some. You should also be knowledgeable. It is a very critical character because if you have ample knowlege, you won't be easily tricked into going for trades and deals that may seem good on the onset, but would amount to virtually nothing in the end. You also have to be brave; you can't be afraid after a loss. You should keep at it because one should know that there are times that even you prepared for every possible outcome, bad luck still strikes.

audrey12

Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:13:40 AM

Traders are those optimistic people who sees thing in a positive outcome despite any setbacks they may encounter. For you to become a successful traders you must be willing to take a risk but should be confident enough in choosing your target market. You should also be patience not all the time is a winning situation neither losing. Traders study their market and willing to learn everything to succeed in their chosen fields.
GoodLuck2

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:21:11 PM

Nice thread,  its a big help to those who don't have enough  information how to prevent loses in doing trading , and also all things that required to be a good trader is attached already this thread . Good time to add some strategy and also this is good to those newbie who lack of information and want to enter in trading.  
This is really inspiring and quite lively that people on this forum intend to help each other or one another in the best possible way from the core of heart. Such threads should be made quite often because they are very helpful for newcomers. Newbies are usually experiencing losses because of wrong directions they following or lack of guidance. Being trader is not an easy thing and it is moral duty of experts to help newbies.
pikebu

Merit: 522

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Yes all of the character is in all human but how we can learn how to control it.
Successfull trader not only depend on their skill but psychology too as trader. Control emotion, dont greedy and more like mention above.

Yes, unfortunately there are no many source of information about the psycology of trading especially in trading alternative coins, the professional of traders alternative coins still keeps the secret about the psycology of trading alternative coins, complete explanation about the analysis fundamental and technical especially in alternative coins, include the plan of trading alternative coins to be getting active income profit on every condition of altcoins markets ( up trend or down trend).
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:12:47 AM

This thread is very useful to all trader and ofcoarse to the newbie in trading.  Because they can know what they need characteristics if they start trader.  For me the first characteristics to be learn in newbie is PATIENCE because if you have that you can wait the price to increade and after that for sure you can make profit.  Don't be greedy because sometimes being greedy the result is bad . So if you think the profit is enough it is okay.
Trading is surely one of the difficult thing to do in this world when it comes to that of earning of money. However, if you manage to learn the trick of becoming a successful trader, then making of a huge amount of money will the easiest thing to do for you using your skillset and expertise. Traders have this quality of having a huge amount of knowledge as well as power of controlling their emotions all the time.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

Without a good trading strategy and understanding the market, everything else is not essential.
Trade is work, like any other.
If a person is quick-tempered and not balanced, then he can not work anywhere.
There are no characteristics, you either know how to do it, or you do not know how.
There is no third.
And all the books about psychology, self-discipline are complete nonsense!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

The op really has some points in this.  Greediness is the number one thing that can make us to lose money in trading.  Some people  will like to invest all they have in trading,  just because they are looking to make bigger profit, but at the end, they will still lose it. So if one don’t want to end up in pretty bad loss, they should minimize what they put in.

carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:58:56 AM

Lol, quite funny 😄 only someone who’s crazy would trade with a borrowed,  that’s a heavy risk for someone to take. The best thing to do with a borrowed money is to invest it, that way, you’re sure of making profit by the end of the week or month, depending on their system.
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

The first  characteristics of a trader is to know his risk to reward ratio.  To learn to cut losses short and let profit run. A trader needs to be patient, learn to read and interpret  chart. Above all greed should never be entertain   by a trader. If one can discipline  himself  to exhibit  these characters then he is a trader.
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

I suppose a trader should be a very educated and intelligent person, opened to everything new. He must not panic if he loses and he must always be in the process of self-education.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

everything you mentioned is true and all this has a solution and there is one key where you can control all these keys is patience, no matter how they trade and what character is just one solution, patience.
Exactly if they will have time to wait and money to trade in bitcoin then nothing will ever beat them but if they will be impatient then not sure for better future and profit, so in my opinion a trader should be, smart that he will have the power to trade and earn good profit, he should be wise and disciplined. Growth of bitcoin is depending on time of trading and amount of money that how much you are trading with smart time.
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Trading success comes from screen time and experience.Because of that,different characteristic developed.The best traders have a well documented plan,the important is they know exactly what they are looking for and follow that plan to the letter.Best traders know their limitation and expand a lot of energy in limiting and controlling their risk before thinking about profits.
A proper paper work is very important for achieving your goals and targets. Without a proper plan followed by backups, it is not possible for vine the smartest person to achieve exactly what he or she wants. As far as becoming successful trader is concerned, the thing is that it demands specific things from the volunteer. He or she should have very good technical knowledge along with handsome experience.
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

There are lots of thing to define the characteristics of a traders, some are impatient while others are very patiently wating, while most are greedy. It takes some situations to identify each traders characteristics,  and though those, some traits are being developed. It takes a lot of self-discipline to become a successful trader. These are only few characteristics that defined the real attitude of a trader. In the world of trade you will meet different character that you never thought you would. So be careful when you trade, you never know whose watching you because there also liars which only wants your money.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Trader should be very fast when something new happens.

We consider many things to be a good trader. A characteristics which not only you will like but also other too. In trading you should consider your emotions and virtues both will be together. Because we admit that their are times that we cannot hold on for what will be the result of trading system. Virtues because important to apply and implement to ourselves. That is the most important charcteristics.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
BobBct

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

A good and successful trader must have patience, enough knowledge to deal with other crypto traders and must have the courage to take risk whatever may happen to your money.

And that's exactly what characteristic of a professional traders, they have courage to take the risk because they've already know that kind of job or investment have risk that they can face and become a professional traders in the future.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Merited by solarion (3)

(¡) From my point of view first and foremost characteristics of trader should have the greatest courage to overcome the loss of money. Not everytime the ball will be in our court so a good should have the courage to accept both the failure and winning times.

(¡¡) Second thing is the patience. Value focused and experienced traders will never loose the patience to make much profit. We should not be afraid of the current situation in the market and sell it to less amount than we bought. We have to wait for time to make it profitable. Patience is not only for making profits, it also goes good with the first characteristics.

(¡¡¡) Third thing is self decision maker and forward thinking. It means that as a good trader you should know when to buy, hold or sell. We should not rely upon someones opinion. Its our money, gain or loss its going to be a part of us. We should always be updated with the current trading trends and techniques so that we can make a good decision upon our trades to make much profits.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

A successful traders can keep track of multiple and follw through until everything is fully executed.the characteristic of trade to be related on
  stock market
  Financial market
  Fast market
The traders of the company useual are some people find they and universal charartericts all traders have in common that makes them successful.the natural of business should be traders are ability to accomplishments for traders.successful mission of traders develop self confidence and hard work,intelligence and discipline than successful speculation of trading catagory.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

You sure have lots of knowledge as a newbie. If you follow these characteristics, you will soar high in not only cryptocurrency but also in real life.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

If you want to become successful you need a lot of characteristics in trading. But the characteristics of being greedy will be eliminate. Because it's not help to the trader because they have possible instead of earning money losing money will be result for that.  I hope many trader will read this thread so they can warn what characteristics that they need to be if they are go to the trading.   
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

I like to read this type of merchant character. I think we should be wary with greed, doubt it's a reasonable thing. doubt sometimes makes us so careful.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Majority of the traders which I saw here in the community of this forum was impatience, where anyone became worried every time when the coins dropped dpwn the value rapidly, they were thinking that it will straight down to zero and some are geting panic.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

To be an effective trader, one must have the folllwing characteristics:
1. Patience - you need towait for the right time when to sell or buy cryptos. Having the patience to watch the market for time to time and see when is the best time to trade. Without this, you would definitely lose profit.
2. Strategic - you must be able to plan your decisions wisely. One must be able to assess and think actions for the future.
3. Risk taker - trading is like a gamble, you dont know how much increase or fall the trade would end. So one must opt how he can manage his capital and how big he should trade.
4. Knowledgeable - a good trader must always read and updated on news to know the trend on the market. He must be able to understand and analyze these news so he can make appropriate actions.
5. Record keeper - one must be good on maintaining records so he can tract whether he is gaining profit or not. Records serves as baseline data to evaluate how well your trading goes.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

We must also know how to lose money, accept that we have been wrong, do not want to fight against the market
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 628

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Greed is always been part of human nature and its normal to feel it sometimes because we are engaging or involving about money and it cant really be avoided but somehow can be controlled depending on our discipline and awareness towards our actions. Being a trader isnt an easy task or job because you would really need knowledge and skills before you turn out to be profitable with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vinz7229

Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

In addition to this traits are the following:

1. Discipline
Discipline is a key trait every trader needs. The market gives you infinite opportunities to trade. You can trade thousands of different products, every second of the day, yet very few of those seconds provide great trading opportunities.

2. Adaptability
Successful traders implement their strategies in all types of market conditions, and also know when they shouldn't use their strategies (for example, during a range if they use a trend following strategy). This requires mental flexibility. A trader must be able to look at the price action of each day and determine the best way to implement (or not implement) their strategies, based on the conditions that are present that day.

3. Mental Toughness
A trader must withstand a continual barrage of punches from the market. Losses are a fact of trading, but it's we how we act (not negatively reacting) after getting punched that makes all the difference. After getting punched, or taking losses, move on, and continue following your trading plan. If you are following your plan, but you just keep losing, market conditions likely aren't right for your strategy. In that case, walk away until they are. Sometimes being mentally tough means making the hard choice of not trading.

4. Independence
Initially, you'll likely get some help with your trading, whether it's from reading articles or books, watching trading videos, or receiving mentoring. Ultimately, though, it's you who will place your trades and determine your own success.

5.Forward-Thinking

Day traders can't be stuck in the past. While day traders use data from the past to help them make trading decisions, they must be able to apply that knowledge in real-time. Like a chess master, traders are always planning their next moves, calculating what they will do based on what their opponent (the market) does. As discussed in the adaptability section, the markets are not static. We can't say we will buy at a particular price in five minutes, and then ignore all the price information that occurs during that five minutes. Day traders are constantly planning their next action, based on new price information that is revealed every second. They consider different scenarios that could play out and then plan out how they will implement their trading plan (entries, stop loss, targets, trade management, position size) under each of those various conditions.

Most day traders aren't born with all these traits, rather they possess a few, and must work rigorously on the others. These traits can be learned, which is a great thing because it means successful day trading is determined by you, and not necessarily your genes. Some of us are prone to certain weakness, but these are often offset by strengths which can help us mitigate the damage of our weaker qualities. Wink Wink
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Tradee should know to decide on their own, do proper research before following FUDs or making fake news, we should know to read the graphs and mastery on the coin we chose.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Trader must learn more about trading psychology, it so important to make the right decision while trading. Trader must avoid greedy ,and afraid . Trader should create strategy before start trading so the decision that they take will always right.

ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

I believe that to become a trader you must be very good and smart. In order to make a good judgment about the market you have to be able to analyze the chart and combine it with the market information from the information channels and make the quickest and most accurate judgments. You also need a calm personality and a good sense of market, so you know the right time to buy and sell. Traders are really good people.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

what a great advice this is the most important attitude traders must have,the Patience which always reason why traders failed to success in this field,never go with you emotions you must follow your instinct and feelings..panicking is the result of every uncontrollable emotion that will lead you to decide quicly though the end is failure.for the potential traders,you should read this thread its very helpful
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

All the trader must have target and must be consist so there wouldn't be any regret. Target when PUMP or DUMP. And you have to feel enough with the result, Good luck

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

All the trader must have target and must be consist so there wouldn't be any regret. Target when PUMP or DUMP. And you have to feel enough with the result, Good luck
Good traders are well aware of what the trade is all about. They have mastered all the necessary skills for trading apart from just the knowledge about their trade. They know how to be patient when things does not seem to work for us, they realize their fears and they face them. Their decisions are based out of anger or emotions. A good trader must know how to calm in situations when others are expecting them to behave violently.
Vaculin

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

That's a basic thing to consider when you are a trader, actually you need a lot of things to consider because the market does not
only move in one direction, there are times that it's profitable and there are times also that it's not, every situation requires different approach.
metenjean

Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

This is a very good article to observing the quality of your trading, based on what you said is all about emotion and how to overcome it but i think mostly people failed in trading because they dont have strategies in every trade they make and only depend based on guts and how low the price has been dropped. Based on my experience i would like to add this few things and hope it works  Grin Grin
1. Always have and exit plan
Getting into the market and buying a coin is easy, what harder is having an exit plan. When will you close your position when you already gain some profits but the chart still looking strong and the price keep pumping? When will you cut your losses when the price dropped, or you just hold your coin and hoping in uncertainty that one day the coin will back into my open position price.

2. Maintain your capital / leverage
Either you trading using full capital in exchanger or using leverage in some trading platform, you should be aware that cryptocurrency trading has lots of risk and you should never overtrade or eat more that you can chew. Instead of using all your capital to buy 1 coin, i suggest to diversify it into other coins. Whether you diversify half into a long term investment and the other half for trading is based on your choice. However you should always keep some of your cash money for your own expenses and not overtrading and throw it all in the exchanger otherwise in market condition like these day, you will surely trapped with emotion whether you need to eat and cutloss your position or holding your position hoping for miracle while you starve to death  Grin Grin
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

Exactly if they will have time to wait and money to trade in bitcoin then nothing will ever beat them but if they will be impatient then not sure for better future and profit, so in my opinion a trader should be, smart that he will have the power to trade and earn good profit, he should be wise and disciplined. Growth of bitcoin is depending on time of trading and amount of money that how much you are trading with smart time.
I think it could be misleading when it comes to trade something like an altcoin that created for short term purpose to die soon or long term purpose I mean like when you do so patient waiting the price move up to the highest level but then it's so stable on low value, your patience could be mean nothing but a huge loss. It's pretty clear conditional not only about patience but various factors.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Noore Najjar

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

Each broker loses cash, and you should have the capacity to acknowledge this as a reality of your recently picked existence without freezing. Everybody in this field loses cash, yet the character attribute that isolates terrible merchants from fruitful choices brokers is the capacity to continue onward and to gain from the misfortune. Utilize the misfortune as a learning opportunity, to see where you can move your technique on, or alter it to lessen the hazard.

QB Horse

Merit: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

That's an interesting thread!
Here are my characteristics of a good trader:

A GOOD CONTROL OVER SELF EMOTIONS: Be rational in your decisions, not emotional

PATIENCE: Don't chase a trade, instead let it come to you

ANTICIPATION & ABILITY TO READ MARKET SENTIMENT: Know when to buy (or sell) before everyone else know they need to buy (or sell)

HAVE A PLAN: Know what price you want to enter, what price you want to exit, your trade size and stop before you play your trade

LESS IS BETTER: It's better to know all the ins and outs of just a handful of tickers (coins) vs. jumping around 50-100 different tickers in the hope of finding the perfect setup

DIVERSIFICATION IS NOT FOR TRADERS: Diversification is a "BAND-AID" against ignorance.

CHART STORY: Learn how to read the story the chart is telling you
trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:57 AM

I think this is good to know specially for newbie who want to start trading.
Skill is number 1 but we can not deny also this characteric because those are very important.

And I see a trader as a person, who is intelligent, patient, thoughtful, risky and the guy, who can take decisions very fast. I suppose all traders should be also educated people.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

For me im a trader but im not a perfect trader or proffesional im a simple trader that starting study about a technique of the best trader. For become a trader you need to study the basic candle sticks and pattern. You need to control your emotion to make some profit for every trade if you dont have emotion you will lose or make some profit about trade you will sell if you have profit and you sell if the coin dump so control your emotion .

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
pugi2 (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

A proper paper work is very important for achieving your goals and targets. Without a proper plan followed by backups, it is not possible for vine the smartest person to achieve exactly what he or she wants. As far as becoming successful trader is concerned, the thing is that it demands specific things from the volunteer. He or she should have very good technical knowledge along with handsome experience.

Yes this is true that trading plan is very important to prepare for succesful trading.
Technical knowledge too, not only technical, fundamental knowledge also not less important. But this thread specially concern about characteristic only. But thanks for feedback.

This is a very good article to observing the quality of your trading, based on what you said is all about emotion and how to overcome it but i think mostly people failed in trading because they dont have strategies in every trade they make and only depend based on guts and how low the price has been dropped. Based on my experience i would like to add this few things and hope it works  Grin Grin
1. Always have and exit plan
Getting into the market and buying a coin is easy, what harder is having an exit plan. When will you close your position when you already gain some profits but the chart still looking strong and the price keep pumping? When will you cut your losses when the price dropped, or you just hold your coin and hoping in uncertainty that one day the coin will back into my open position price.

2. Maintain your capital / leverage
Either you trading using full capital in exchanger or using leverage in some trading platform, you should be aware that cryptocurrency trading has lots of risk and you should never overtrade or eat more that you can chew. Instead of using all your capital to buy 1 coin, i suggest to diversify it into other coins. Whether you diversify half into a long term investment and the other half for trading is based on your choice. However you should always keep some of your cash money for your own expenses and not overtrading and throw it all in the exchanger otherwise in market condition like these day, you will surely trapped with emotion whether you need to eat and cutloss your position or holding your position hoping for miracle while you starve to death  Grin Grin

Its very helpful too. Thanks for adding.
Those two also all about technical. I know without technical, trading will not have rule and goal. Its like blind trading.
But one more this is special for characteristic so thats why i dont add in thread.  Once more thanks
BabyBoss

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

All of us experienced this, doubts is there but you need to believe in your coins no matter what, also there are down market but we need patience to wait for the best price. Never become greedy because that will make you lose which is very true. You are right when you hold or we hold we need to have price goal to not lose your profit again. You must hold with goal.
LovelyFLOWER

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

The characteristics needed when you are trader is to have a too long patience in able to deal in every  trading and also it requires a wise thingking that also can lead into success in every moment when you are trading. Entering a trading is needed a more effort and willingness to sacrifice just to gain  and be a successful at the other side everyone can avail ti trade but time,effort and long patiece needed and when you have these thing you would be able to become a successful trader.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

yes you mentioned very true and currently many new players who only have emotions and do not have a very high level of patience because if you know the key is in the patience you have.
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Here are few things I would like to add:

• Patience
  • Willingness to loose
  • Descipline
  • Dedication

Understanding the technology is also important and needs to be checked before trading.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

I think this is the most needed characteristics of a good trader.  Patient is the first thing that trader must be learnt as their first lesson.
sashulya7979

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:39:57 PM

I want to share my experience of trading on a well-known exchange! At first he was a complete dilettante, thought about buying a coin, breaking his portfolio into part of bitcoin and part of other coins! After buying, I began to track the market, follow the news and after a successful investment in one of the coins (+ 1500%), interest and curiosity began to play out, that it was worth waiting in six months or a year of a successful project, started acting, selling a ballast that was in the rating of successful coins, but does not grow as I wanted, sold, bought other coins .... and then it started to wear me .... coins that I bought in the beginning began to shoot up, those that I bought at the top somewhere, began to fall and grow, but in general, they stand in one place, eventually after a couple of months, until January 20 18 years, I lost about 25% of the capital, came January and already February, a drawdown on capital of 60%, I think not one of me this situation, I hope for the best, after February 2018. I wanted to share some of my conclusions, which I understood:

1. No need to rush to buy a coin that began to grow up, look at all news channels about this coin about her idea and why it began to grow, perhaps the peak of growth has already passed it and the news has played!
2. Study the news, they will help you to be in the center of events!
3. Subscribe to coins, to their groups in social networks!
4. Do not sell on the bottoms, the coin will grow in any case, if you bought not a bad coin!
5. Study each coin, its team, its idea, because at any time you can get the finish and loss of money!
But as a probyte, do not be afraid and go into the capital, which you are ready to lose! Good luck to all:)
brightLIFE

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

Patience is the Key. Even me I am in the situation that sometimes thinking that how about if the price is not going to rise again will I sell now? Or still hold? Sometimes, this is so dangerous because losing of fear is sometimes end in losing all of that. Well, that's true that when you want to become trader you mus be patient and you have goal. If you want to become successful you should wait and control your self.
mrsbee

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESSFUL TRADERS
Detail Oriented – It shouldn’t come as a surprise that being detail oriented is important to being a successful trader. Type a ticker wrong or fat finger a quantity and things can go south very fast. A suspected typo of 16 billion vs 16 million shares of Proctor & Gamble led to a significant dip, albeit temporary, in the markets back in 2010. And several hours of trading were halted on the NASDAQ in 2013 due to human error. Accuracy and being detail oriented are critical for trades to run smoothly. Nobody wants to deal with the stress, costs, and complications of human error.

Organized – Alongside being detail oriented is having a knack for organization. Successful traders can keep track of multiple orders and follow through until everything is fully executed. Fall asleep at your desk or forget to complete an order and the consequences could be ugly. Traders are also able to keep track of all of their trading records, likely through the use of software, so data doesn’t get lost or reported incorrectly.

Patient – Experienced traders don’t expect to make profits quickly. Value focused traders in particular are known for their patience since it can take long periods of time for undervalued securities to become profitable. Having patience can also go a long way when the markets or specific securities are taking time to recover, and avoid making a move too soon.

Able To Face Fears And Move Past Losses – Successful traders learn from past losses and move on. It’s impossible to make money on every single investment and traders realize this. So instead of harping on losses, accomplished traders use those experiences to adjust their strategies and plans on future trades.

Adaptable – There’s no doubt the economy and markets are constantly changing. Successful traders are able to recognize shifts and changes that may affect their existing and prospective holdings. Being adaptable and quickly accepting change can come in handy and lead to more profits.

Proactive Not Reactive – A rookie mistake that inexperienced traders may make is overreacting and making rash trading decisions. Experienced traders think things through before making decisions, and recognize the downsides to overreacting and reacting too soon. Keeping a keen eye out for the latest trends, from what cars people are driving, to the brand of shoes the kids are wearing, are just a few of the ways you can get new investing ideas to research further and proactively invest before the market becomes overbought.

Disciplined – The ability to focus and stay disciplined is important as a trader. Sticking to a plan, actively watching the markets, and following through are essential. An undisciplined trader could lose out on profits by overlooking significant market movements, missing industry trends, or even losing sight of his or her trading strategy.

Put Emotions Aside – You’ve probably heard someone say it isn’t wise to get emotional when investing and making trades. Research has shown that traders who are too emotionally impacted by their daily gains and losses perform worse on average than those who don’t get overly emotional. Getting too emotional can lead to overreacting, poor decision-making, and losing focus.

Look Past The Hype – It’s easy to get pulled into believing everything you read and hear in the media. However, things can get overdramatized, taken out of context, or overplayed on the news. Successful traders think for themselves, have their own opinions about current events and market trends, and make their own conclusions without getting overly drawn into the hype.

Embrace Their Inner Psychopath – Oddly enough, studies have shown that the desire traders feel to win at all costs is greater than what psychopaths’ experience. According to one German study, part of the reasoning behind this is traders are comfortable taking on more risk. Additionally, successful traders tend to make sacrifices to gain competitive advantages over others. Perhaps the craziness of high stress and adrenaline rush environments that successful traders thrive on is also a contributor.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

in trading activity we just need to taking control the emotions in trading depending on the trend of price in the markets, target of profit in trading activity and any other related with the trading until we to be sucessfull in trading and getting the active income profit.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

Being greedy is also a characteristic of a gambler. Wanting much more money will merely lead you to your failure. Panicking is the characteristic of most people on this forum. So, when the price drops by $100, you will notice many threads made about the end of bitcoin. Patience, as you mentioned, is the key to success. In every field, you need to be patient and leave everything for time to decide. Doubt is a natural thing if you ask me because it is the path to the truth.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:23:46 PM

I think greed and fear are the most and strongest reasons to losing money , and those two are in the human nature , We have born with them and controlling them is very hard sometimes , I believe a bit of them are necessary but too much , make you lose!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

There's a lot of factors to consider in order to say if someone is a good trader and having all of these will guarantee you success in the crypto world. Good monitoring skill is one of them because as you can see, we based our buying and selling decisions on the movement of the coins in the market and if you have good monitoring skills there's a big chance of you choosing the right and the most profitable coins out there. Another one is flexible in time management because here in crypto time is gold and just a split of seconds you can lose all of your money.
Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

For me the characteristics of the trader must have a pleasant personality to  know how deals with the conflicts and struggles in this kind of business,  know how to do critical thinking during hard times and must active and analytical to the flow of the business.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

Greediness is always the biggest mistake that most traders do when they just start trading, because it leads to a lot of losses in a short period of time, and we all know that
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:46:10 PM

Greediness is always the biggest mistake that most traders do when they just start trading, because it leads to a lot of losses in a short period of time, and we all know that

being a trader needs some experience and knowledge because unlike other trades the price is uncertain the right decision must be taken then enough knowledge will underlie everything.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

I seem to see a lot of trader character who is impatient, easily panicked and greedy, and to be honest I have a criteria that easily panic, greedy and I also have confidence and have a very high patience.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

To be a profitable trader, you must have a keen mind to analyze the market. And to trade in this market I think you have more time to read and analyze the market.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

For me the characteristics of the trader is flexible in this business, can work or deal with pressure, know the critical thinking and analytical when the hard times come
because of the conflict or circumstances in the business, must have a good communication skills and patience.
icoprofits

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

the points mentioned here are interlinked to every point is important to remember for every crypto traders most valuable information indeed
MrMac1000

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:17:31 PM

A good trader is patient and not too greedy.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

Being a trader you need good characteristics while you trade because maybe it is the key of your success in life. Mostly of the trader who are earning money they can use characteristics but not only this you need also strategy but the priority is the characteristic because if you have that you can do anything to become successful in your life od to earn more money in trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:19:19 PM

The best traders know their limitations and expand a lot of energy in limiting and controlling their risks before thinking about profits and trading success comes from time and screen experience. Therefore, different characteristics are developed. The best traders have a well-documented plan, the important thing is they know exactly what they are looking for and follow their plan
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:47:09 PM

Traders in this market often have a lot of time. And the particular thing I see in the trader is that they always try to learn and analyze. So they have a very sensitive mind to this market.
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Excellent performance. Each trader in different quantities have all these qualities and if you are going to become a trader read this entire characteristic again and remember it for life. It will help you a lot. P.S This is my personal advice.
ericaltm

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:47:23 PM

Write a book about this. It can help some people

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
dadabosade67

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 03:20:30 PM

Patience is very important and no other characteristics are more important than it. Not only in crypto but also in our life, patient people will win it all no matter what
Vaculin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:07:16 AM

Excellent performance. Each trader in different quantities have all these qualities and if you are going to become a trader read this entire characteristic again and remember it for life. It will help you a lot. P.S This is my personal advice.
I think what is more important is that we have the discipline to stick with our strategy because we have different strategy.
In addition, we need to make sure that we have an open mind to accept our mistakes so we can always improve.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

A trader must be emotionless when trading because if you loose a trade you will seek revenge and can do some stupid things when trading and it will cause you loosing more, and a trader must be educated to have a big and passive income daily weekly monthly etc.

And also highly successful traders know themeselves better than any other industry professionals, dont let others influence you or change your mind, in trading your emotions are tested to their breaking point, be honest with yourself, build your trading plan to fit your personality.

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain first appeared in the world in 2008, considered as a coin-level cash system that allowed tracking money by the system. Traders must have basic knowledge of the transaction and they must trade carefully
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

True,  i've experienced that.  Greediness is not a good attitude in trading.  Every trader commits lots of mistakes in a very early stage of trading.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:50 AM

The characters of a trader are;the trader must be patient,not just panick when the dip continues, the trader must be observant,he must kill greed,and knowledgeable in what he is buying into..
Ratmanrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

Patient and knowledgeable, IMO  Cool
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

When I was a newbie, I only feel losing patience, panic and doubt when everything is turning down. And I feel confidence and greed when everything is going up high. But as I gain more experience, I learned on when I will apply those things depending on the situation.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

When I was a newbie, I only feel losing patience, panic and doubt when everything is turning down. And I feel confidence and greed when everything is going up high. But as I gain more experience, I learned on when I will apply those things depending on the situation.

this is happening to me too but then I realize that I need to learn more about trading so I can reduce my chance to become panic and loss the profit. besides that, I learn that to become a holder is the best thing that will work for me and so far, I see that my investment is really good because the value still increases although the market is still going up and down in anytime. besides becoming of the holder, I still do trade in daily and weekly because I see that I can make another profit by doing trading and with the analysis techniques that I learned, I think I can earn a good profit.

coffigayo

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

If I think we traders should not be without using emotions when trading because if we lose our trades. In order for us to be a successful trader we must be confident enough in choosing our target market. We must also be the star of the situation that is not lost.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Hello everyone

1. Greedy

2. Patience

3. Panic

4. Confident

5. Doubt

Edit

Emotions :

Trading pattern :

Thanks to kevoh

Yes i agree also to you And one more characteristic of trader is they easily carried away by their emotions... There are a lots of trader who panic easily because of the sudden changes in price they easily sell their coins because they fear that they will loss it chances...  But in the end they will realize that it is a rush decision and we all know tht making a rush decision can never help us...  But whatever happened always learn to accept and learn from your experience as well...
richcorner100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

Before put money in to trading, firstly we should have trading plan to avoided and to minimize the risk from high volatility. Crypto price is very fluctuactif because in just aday the price can going up to 100 % but also can going down more than 50%. We should be set how many percentace of loss that we can take by use stop loss whenever buy  crypto.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
baricuri

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:32:36 AM

Traders should now be patient enough to make a profit, so that they can overcome this difficult period. To make a profit, hold the penny until the end of the year, maybe the market will recover and you will be more successful if you wait.

deus030518

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

Characteristic of Trader:

1. Optimistic Attitude
2. High Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
3. Sense of Internal Power
4. Balance Away From the Market

What I have mention is just what I experience in trading. You should have this different characteristic. 
Saveplus

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

Yes being patient is the traders need .We dont need to be panic when the price goes down ,panic is the traders do when he is impatient.Choosing a right coin for our investments even though its a long term ot short term.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

For the characteristics  of a trader is patience most of all then can builds a good relationship to others, can think critically and analytically and at the same time know the basic concept of handling this kind of business.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

I can say that my characteristics is the patience and positiveness like optimist I am always trying to believe in the cryptocurrency which I am buying. I'm not selling if it is going down a little bit right away.
Jombrangs

Merit: 258

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

The characteristics of the trader is hardworking, can work under the pressure and at the same time patience because everything in this business take times to be successful in this industry.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:52:50 PM

1. Greedy

Agreed, but don't take greed literally, it is okay to be greedy but
it is only good if you have control over it. planning ahead is
very important, don't get depressed because you didn't manage
to sell at the peak of the breakout, just a fact only 7% approx
of the traders manages to sell at the peak, and maybe it
is because of luck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: