Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:21:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Characteristic of trader  (Read 793 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

A good and successful trader must have patience, enough knowledge to deal with other crypto traders and must have the courage to take risk whatever may happen to your money.

And that's exactly what characteristic of a professional traders, they have courage to take the risk because they've already know that kind of job or investment have risk that they can face and become a professional traders in the future.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:29:01 PM
Merited by solarion (3)

(¡) From my point of view first and foremost characteristics of trader should have the greatest courage to overcome the loss of money. Not everytime the ball will be in our court so a good should have the courage to accept both the failure and winning times.

(¡¡) Second thing is the patience. Value focused and experienced traders will never loose the patience to make much profit. We should not be afraid of the current situation in the market and sell it to less amount than we bought. We have to wait for time to make it profitable. Patience is not only for making profits, it also goes good with the first characteristics.

(¡¡¡) Third thing is self decision maker and forward thinking. It means that as a good trader you should know when to buy, hold or sell. We should not rely upon someones opinion. Its our money, gain or loss its going to be a part of us. We should always be updated with the current trading trends and techniques so that we can make a good decision upon our trades to make much profits.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

A successful traders can keep track of multiple and follw through until everything is fully executed.the characteristic of trade to be related on
  stock market
  Financial market
  Fast market
The traders of the company useual are some people find they and universal charartericts all traders have in common that makes them successful.the natural of business should be traders are ability to accomplishments for traders.successful mission of traders develop self confidence and hard work,intelligence and discipline than successful speculation of trading catagory.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

You sure have lots of knowledge as a newbie. If you follow these characteristics, you will soar high in not only cryptocurrency but also in real life.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

If you want to become successful you need a lot of characteristics in trading. But the characteristics of being greedy will be eliminate. Because it's not help to the trader because they have possible instead of earning money losing money will be result for that.  I hope many trader will read this thread so they can warn what characteristics that they need to be if they are go to the trading.   
seroja17

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

I like to read this type of merchant character. I think we should be wary with greed, doubt it's a reasonable thing. doubt sometimes makes us so careful.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Majority of the traders which I saw here in the community of this forum was impatience, where anyone became worried every time when the coins dropped dpwn the value rapidly, they were thinking that it will straight down to zero and some are geting panic.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:04 PM

To be an effective trader, one must have the folllwing characteristics:
1. Patience - you need towait for the right time when to sell or buy cryptos. Having the patience to watch the market for time to time and see when is the best time to trade. Without this, you would definitely lose profit.
2. Strategic - you must be able to plan your decisions wisely. One must be able to assess and think actions for the future.
3. Risk taker - trading is like a gamble, you dont know how much increase or fall the trade would end. So one must opt how he can manage his capital and how big he should trade.
4. Knowledgeable - a good trader must always read and updated on news to know the trend on the market. He must be able to understand and analyze these news so he can make appropriate actions.
5. Record keeper - one must be good on maintaining records so he can tract whether he is gaining profit or not. Records serves as baseline data to evaluate how well your trading goes.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

We must also know how to lose money, accept that we have been wrong, do not want to fight against the market
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

I think a trader is emotionless, if you are very emotional it can really affect your trading. and a trader must be fast because if not you will miss or maybe loss trades because of not being fast.
I agreed on what you just said mate, being emotional in terms of trading you are under of your emotion already. Which is not supposed to be happen to you as trader. Instead you must be patience and know how to control yourself and must not greed in money. Due to once you become like this for sure you will lose in the end.
Greed is always been part of human nature and its normal to feel it sometimes because we are engaging or involving about money and it cant really be avoided but somehow can be controlled depending on our discipline and awareness towards our actions. Being a trader isnt an easy task or job because you would really need knowledge and skills before you turn out to be profitable with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:34 AM

Hello everyone
I am newbie here in cryptocurrency trading so i can feel what newbie feel when they start trading.
As newbie, one thing we have to do is learning. Learning can be from any source for example this forum, google, youtube or maybe private with expert. You can choose betwen those source to learn how to start trading so of course we do it to get skill which we can use to trade. Skill is very important but there are other thing such characteristic that we can not learn so easy from those source.

1. Greedy
Greedy is first characteristic that can make us ending in loss. If we trade without profit target, this greedy can kill your profit. Try to make target for your trade for example 50% or 100% from your capital in long term or 5% in short term. Sell your asset after touching the target, if not the price maybe go back to bearish.

2. Patience
This is specially very important for long term trader. Dont ever sell your coin in the bottom of buying price. We should be patient waiting the price return back to bullish.

3. Panic
Panic can be solved by choosing the right coin. Becasue if we choose the shit coin then we will sell it in panic if the price goes down rapidly. So panic also very dangerous for our asset value.

4. Confident
Confident is needed when we try to pick the right coin. Without confident, we can miss the big chance of the profit because waiting too long to execute. But please dont over confident.

5. Doubt
Dont ever doubt if you think that is the good coin, just do fast reaction to make good profit. This doubt can be solved by doing good research before picking the coin.

I think all trader have noticed those above characteristic but thats special for newbie like me and other newbie.
I am not expert so i can not explain it well and i hope any expert can correct and add others if i miss it.
I hope it can be usefull for newbie.

Edit

Emotions :
The ability to rid yourself of all emotions and taking profit the moment the coin you invested increases in significant value before the coin gets dumped on you. This applies mostly to day traders.

Trading pattern :
Every good trader should recognize trading patterns especially for pump and dump coins which are usually always similar.

Thanks to kevoh

I will add a few important rules:
- Do not work with borrowed money.
- "The biggest enemy is nerves." Control emotions. Discipline and patience!
- Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. If you do not decide, do not go in; you will definitely lose everything.
I add this from kolega. Thanks

In addition to this traits are the following:

1. Discipline
Discipline is a key trait every trader needs. The market gives you infinite opportunities to trade. You can trade thousands of different products, every second of the day, yet very few of those seconds provide great trading opportunities.

2. Adaptability
Successful traders implement their strategies in all types of market conditions, and also know when they shouldn't use their strategies (for example, during a range if they use a trend following strategy). This requires mental flexibility. A trader must be able to look at the price action of each day and determine the best way to implement (or not implement) their strategies, based on the conditions that are present that day.

3. Mental Toughness
A trader must withstand a continual barrage of punches from the market. Losses are a fact of trading, but it's we how we act (not negatively reacting) after getting punched that makes all the difference. After getting punched, or taking losses, move on, and continue following your trading plan. If you are following your plan, but you just keep losing, market conditions likely aren't right for your strategy. In that case, walk away until they are. Sometimes being mentally tough means making the hard choice of not trading.

4. Independence
Initially, you'll likely get some help with your trading, whether it's from reading articles or books, watching trading videos, or receiving mentoring. Ultimately, though, it's you who will place your trades and determine your own success.

5.Forward-Thinking

Day traders can't be stuck in the past. While day traders use data from the past to help them make trading decisions, they must be able to apply that knowledge in real-time. Like a chess master, traders are always planning their next moves, calculating what they will do based on what their opponent (the market) does. As discussed in the adaptability section, the markets are not static. We can't say we will buy at a particular price in five minutes, and then ignore all the price information that occurs during that five minutes. Day traders are constantly planning their next action, based on new price information that is revealed every second. They consider different scenarios that could play out and then plan out how they will implement their trading plan (entries, stop loss, targets, trade management, position size) under each of those various conditions.

Most day traders aren't born with all these traits, rather they possess a few, and must work rigorously on the others. These traits can be learned, which is a great thing because it means successful day trading is determined by you, and not necessarily your genes. Some of us are prone to certain weakness, but these are often offset by strengths which can help us mitigate the damage of our weaker qualities. Wink Wink
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:26:32 AM

Tradee should know to decide on their own, do proper research before following FUDs or making fake news, we should know to read the graphs and mastery on the coin we chose.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Trader must learn more about trading psychology, it so important to make the right decision while trading. Trader must avoid greedy ,and afraid . Trader should create strategy before start trading so the decision that they take will always right.

ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

Hello everyone
I am newbie here in cryptocurrency trading so i can feel what newbie feel when they start trading.
As newbie, one thing we have to do is learning. Learning can be from any source for example this forum, google, youtube or maybe private with expert. You can choose betwen those source to learn how to start trading so of course we do it to get skill which we can use to trade. Skill is very important but there are other thing such characteristic that we can not learn so easy from those source.

1. Greedy
Greedy is first characteristic that can make us ending in loss. If we trade without profit target, this greedy can kill your profit. Try to make target for your trade for example 50% or 100% from your capital in long term or 5% in short term. Sell your asset after touching the target, if not the price maybe go back to bearish.

2. Patience
This is specially very important for long term trader. Dont ever sell your coin in the bottom of buying price. We should be patient waiting the price return back to bullish.

3. Panic
Panic can be solved by choosing the right coin. Becasue if we choose the shit coin then we will sell it in panic if the price goes down rapidly. So panic also very dangerous for our asset value.

4. Confident
Confident is needed when we try to pick the right coin. Without confident, we can miss the big chance of the profit because waiting too long to execute. But please dont over confident.

5. Doubt
Dont ever doubt if you think that is the good coin, just do fast reaction to make good profit. This doubt can be solved by doing good research before picking the coin.

I think all trader have noticed those above characteristic but thats special for newbie like me and other newbie.
I am not expert so i can not explain it well and i hope any expert can correct and add others if i miss it.
I hope it can be usefull for newbie.

Edit

Emotions :
The ability to rid yourself of all emotions and taking profit the moment the coin you invested increases in significant value before the coin gets dumped on you. This applies mostly to day traders.

Trading pattern :
Every good trader should recognize trading patterns especially for pump and dump coins which are usually always similar.

Thanks to kevoh

- Before entering the market, decide how much you are willing to lose. If you do not decide, do not go in; you will definitely lose everything.
I add this from kolega. Thanks
I believe that to become a trader you must be very good and smart. In order to make a good judgment about the market you have to be able to analyze the chart and combine it with the market information from the information channels and make the quickest and most accurate judgments. You also need a calm personality and a good sense of market, so you know the right time to buy and sell. Traders are really good people.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

- There is no high price to start purchases, there is no low price to start sales.
- You should not trade. You must manage the risks.
what a great advice this is the most important attitude traders must have,the Patience which always reason why traders failed to success in this field,never go with you emotions you must follow your instinct and feelings..panicking is the result of every uncontrollable emotion that will lead you to decide quicly though the end is failure.for the potential traders,you should read this thread its very helpful
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:26:26 AM

All the trader must have target and must be consist so there wouldn't be any regret. Target when PUMP or DUMP. And you have to feel enough with the result, Good luck

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

All the trader must have target and must be consist so there wouldn't be any regret. Target when PUMP or DUMP. And you have to feel enough with the result, Good luck
Good traders are well aware of what the trade is all about. They have mastered all the necessary skills for trading apart from just the knowledge about their trade. They know how to be patient when things does not seem to work for us, they realize their fears and they face them. Their decisions are based out of anger or emotions. A good trader must know how to calm in situations when others are expecting them to behave violently.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

That's a basic thing to consider when you are a trader, actually you need a lot of things to consider because the market does not
only move in one direction, there are times that it's profitable and there are times also that it's not, every situation requires different approach.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

This is a very good article to observing the quality of your trading, based on what you said is all about emotion and how to overcome it but i think mostly people failed in trading because they dont have strategies in every trade they make and only depend based on guts and how low the price has been dropped. Based on my experience i would like to add this few things and hope it works  Grin Grin
1. Always have and exit plan
Getting into the market and buying a coin is easy, what harder is having an exit plan. When will you close your position when you already gain some profits but the chart still looking strong and the price keep pumping? When will you cut your losses when the price dropped, or you just hold your coin and hoping in uncertainty that one day the coin will back into my open position price.

2. Maintain your capital / leverage
Either you trading using full capital in exchanger or using leverage in some trading platform, you should be aware that cryptocurrency trading has lots of risk and you should never overtrade or eat more that you can chew. Instead of using all your capital to buy 1 coin, i suggest to diversify it into other coins. Whether you diversify half into a long term investment and the other half for trading is based on your choice. However you should always keep some of your cash money for your own expenses and not overtrading and throw it all in the exchanger otherwise in market condition like these day, you will surely trapped with emotion whether you need to eat and cutloss your position or holding your position hoping for miracle while you starve to death  Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: