Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

Just hold on, Bitcoins goes down now but it will up after a few months, you will get all of your profits. What's happening now is normal. It is happen before so don't worry because it will back to a large amount. Just wait and be patient.
paolo099

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

if you followed the golden rule of investment: invest what you are willing to lose, then you didn't lost anything yet, i would personally hold and consider my investment a very long time one.
Just do not check the market price every 10 minutes, forget about it for days/weeks/months and live happy, no need to get stressed checking the price.
If you invested critical money i would diversify some of these just to be safe, if some coins are going down, some others are growing quickly, it's up to you what you decide in the end but if you only have BTC, keep it and wait.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:41 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Yes, if you will look at its chart for couple of weeks it only ranges from 12k to 10k. 10k is the strongest support for now but if the price goes down below 10k the next support will be on 7k. Also check the history of bitcoin i do think that it will retrace to its highs so my opinion is you keep holding your coin.
I am not an expert or a proffesional trader just an ordinary trader so do not count my opinion as an good advice hence make it one of your reference.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

Don't worry it will increase the price of bitcoin but might be it takes a month, I remember in last year bitcoin was huge dump same like this happen before then the price went up again its just a normal for bitcoin.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Now to sell all their stocks bitcoin not right. The price of bitcoin is at the lowest level. 2-4 thousand dollars volatility is normal for bitcoin. Need to wait for the pump. If you have the ability to trade coins on the exchange then you can use part of their coins for these purposes. The whole cryptocurrency market froze in anticipation of what will happen with the price of bitcoin. You will not win anything if you change your bitcoin to other coins.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:00 PM

I can feel you mate. There are many individuals who are in your same footing right now, including me.
Although I am not really an expert in crypto trading, I think you are better off to consider trading cryptocurrencies.
Not that easy but definitely worth the try than just holding and waiting that the price of bitcoin will be going to rise again.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

i think it's on sideway position which is will swing for around 11k to 12k, we hope the storm is end and will hit 15k soon

I just hope too. I've been holding my bitcoin for some time now and I want to use it for something but the thing here is that the price is still at the low point and I am waiting for it to be either on $12K or $13K on price. They are saying the price will be swinging on summer which is still months away, I can't wait for that to happen I am waiting for it since the time it reaches $20K since I knew that it will not stay in there for long.
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

No It wont continue to go down but the value of bitcoin will stay around $9-$10k because as we all see bitcoin stay at this price rate by this coming months possibly that bitcoin will start to increase same as last year so for now just wait patiently and dont do panic selling.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

I can feel you mate. There are many individuals who are in your same footing right now, including me.
Although I am not really an expert in crypto trading, I think you are better off to consider trading cryptocurrencies.
Not that easy but definitely worth the try than just holding and waiting that the price of bitcoin will be going to rise again.
Well i believe that even an expert cant predict on what will be the exact time would bitcoin fall or rises so then we cant really say that this bitcoin will continue to go down because it is really unstable.From the start bitcoin is really unstable so then if it will go down the possibility to rise is always there because it is unstable the price may change without a prior notice and we all experience this changing of price almost every moment i believe that bitcoin will rise after its fall.
datodota002

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

well i suggest you to still holding your losses because 1/4 bitcoin is reallly big number for me, bitcoin trading indeed like this sometimes you can take fast profit but sometimes you will hold for long time. bitcoin price is going down because the CME is expired. so just wait until they make new contract and will see the price.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Well i believe that even an expert cant predict on what will be the exact time would bitcoin fall or rises so then we cant really say that this bitcoin will continue to go down because it is really unstable.From the start bitcoin is really unstable so then if it will go down the possibility to rise is always there because it is unstable the price may change without a prior notice and we all experience this changing of price almost every moment i believe that bitcoin will rise after its fall.

You are right, it is really hard to predict the price of bitcoin and even with other altcoins. A good friend of mine is really good at stock trading but is terrible in cryptocurrency trading. The thing is when there is some news against bitcoin, the price tends to go down; while when the news is good, the price goes up so we can capitalize on this and see how we can profit in every news about bitcoin and crypto in general.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:05:54 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
I think the bitcoin price will not rise any more. Current ethereum prices are growing faster than bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has not increased sharply because the bitcoin market has been saturated. Supply and demand bitcoin has gradually been saturated. And now there are many altcoin was born. Many investors have abandoned the bitcoin, go buy the other altcoin. so bitcoin prices will decrease in the future. You should consider carefully. Wish you make more profit in bitcoin.
Oliver2

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

No, the price may be hovering between 11k and 12k usdt in the short term. There is not much bad news about bitcoin in the near future.
 Many people are optimistic that bitcoin will rise. Kiss Kiss Kiss

ClackKendi

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

Bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict, but according to the current market trend I think bitcoin prices will be reduced. Because the bitcoin market is already saturated. Too much altcoin was born. They won the market with bitcoin. The current ethereum is rising. I think let's turn to investment ethereum will be better.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

If you do not need that money to pay your bills, just HODL it. Do not ever sell at loss. It will rise again eventually and it is not just that far. In a month of two the bitcoin price will again pass 20K value.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

I suggest you to be patient as currently bitcoin has started to rise little by little this indicates the bitcoin has stabilized and I am sure bitcoin will rise to the moon in february.
Maybe you should look at bitcoin history from year to year to make you more calm and not worried about the current situation.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

If you do not need that money to pay your bills, just HODL it. Do not ever sell at loss. It will rise again eventually and it is not just that far. In a month of two the bitcoin price will again pass 20K value.
I don't agree with the mate saying that bitcoin price will hit again 20K in a month or two months. Because according to my experience no one know that when price will rise or fall but it totally depend on the demand of bitcoin as when demand increased in market then price automatically increased while as demand fall then price also increased. It don't depend on a month or year.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

bitcoin prices will not continue to fall, this year the lowest price of 9000 now bitcoin is between the price of 11000, but I'm sure the bitcoin prices will return like the year before, hopefully

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
zentdex

Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

What I could suggest is just hold it, even the price goes down and you will not convert your bitcoins into cash you will not loose a dime. You just lost the price value in paper but not in cold cash. I have a couple of experience in trading and there are really time that you want to sell high but the buyers won't reach to that point.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:11 PM

If you are not in need to use the money, I will suggest you to hold. There will always be up and down in trading. If you see the past prices, bitcoin price always pump higher after each correction.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: