Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:15:42 PM

To sell at a loss these bitcoins is really stupid, we all know that with time it will only go up, you just have to be patient
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Maybe cut some losses and sell some of your initial investment. But maybe use that money to day trade and ride some waves and make some money back. No reason to just sit idle while the alt market it still making daily moves that can make you some decent returns if played right.

That is what I would do.

From my perspective, the BTC price is going to come down even more before it hits record highs ever again.
jekzy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

It will goes down until january 31.just relax mate and hodl because bitcoin soon will recover Smiley
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

In the period when Bitcoin rates continue to fall and are not rising today. If you cut losses, then hold until the market rebounds, you still have the opportunity to make a profit. And I believe Bitcoin's exchange rate will be rebound in the next 6 months. So instead of cutting losses, you need to calm down and hold Bitcoin. Good luck to you!

EtherSportz

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

I don't know about down, but it will certainly continue to fluctuate. There are opportunist who get in and out at little 2-5% moves, and there are skittish investors who flinch every time a government agency remotely hints at regulation or involvement. That said, I think you should allow for a degree of movement, and treat $10,000 as a consensus floor - a kinda safety net, that the value should bounce back off of (internally, you should have a plan if it dives through that point). January is always a rough year for crypto, so don't be too alarmed, next month will be a better estimate of bitcoin's direction over the next period.
simcoms

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:33:47 PM

There are lots of wrong idealogies about the cryptocurrency market.
Most guys feel its a one-stop place to make quick millions of bucks without less work.
Every business takes time to grow just like it takes at least 4 years to study Medicine or related courses.
One rule in crypto trading is that, Do not sell at a loss, no  matter ho w low a price goes, it will surely come back to surpass it.?
Stay calm and be patient.
posoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Bitcoin price will not continue to go down, as the next thing to experience is for it to rise up in price. It is never a good idea for holders of bitcoin to sell their bitcoins as  a result of price drop.It is not the first time that the price of bitcoin go down, but usually after the fall Bitcoin rises back with many gaining back great profit  from  their investments, when it bounces back.Many are confused and and some are panicking at the low price,However,  Holding on is the best thing to do in times like this.
bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:43:57 PM

The trend in bitcoin price now is never a new things but very usual and common with general trading. It had happened before to bitcoin but later the price became high. Just hold your bitcoin and forget the loss you are facing now. After a period of time bitcoin will bounce back again. Just be patient and hold your bitcoin for a better day.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:34 PM

Keep calm and hold ;)After Chinese New Year cours will up!
rappyboy171

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

bitcoin is actually recovering right now, if you would do research you would notice that this happens every year before chinese new year, whatever it is this is a healthy correction.
IanDev

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Were you day trading? That's how you lost your coins?

There is a reason people suggest not to do that. I'd say HODL.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I think you have invested when bitcoin price was increasing before 2017 ends. It was a really bad time to buy because bitcoin price was too high. However, if you can hold your bitcoin since you will incur some losses if you sell now, you can do so because bitcoin price will surely recover. It's a good time to buy more bitcoin if you have spare money since bitcoin price is still down.
Zahed.H

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:53:20 PM

HODL, the price will go up as we have seen many times and given past trends. just be patient otherwise you will lose more.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

Compared to the total amount of what I had invested in the best moments of bitcoin and other altcoins in the month of December, at this time I lost 50% of my capital, but after such a tremendous downturn I think this time is the least appropriate to sell, it seems that the price of bitcoin found a strong support level around $10,000 and I think it is worth continuing to hold our coins, but with the knowledge that any adverse scenario is still possible in this uncertain business.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

You can already with a relative degree of certainty say that the price of bitcoin will not decrease. Moreover, soon it will again go up, as there have been good trends for the growth of bitcoin. This was influenced by a decrease in the bitcoin transaction time and a decrease in the amount of its fees. Bitcoin is already beginning to demonstrate its readiness for growth, rising slightly in price and reaching already in value to $ 12,000. Therefore, it is necessary to show a little more patience.
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

sell your btc if you need money asap cause it is not gonna rise soon
liam1352

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

I believe a lot of predictions, investment funds are not small. I think the BTC will increase in 2018, but now I have lost faith, I do not know if the price goes down
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

Bitcoin prices may continue to fall, but if you are considering investing up to $ 1000, I think it is the best opportunity.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

My guess is that the market will continue to fall until this weekend. Then the market will grow back to mid-February will continue to decline and will recover in March 2018. Then the market will grow very strong because many investors will return to the market. It's a chance for coin to grow sharply. If you have a better look you can completely buy bitcoin and other altcoin now to keep the next few months because the current value of the coin is very low.

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Bitcoin price will not continue to go down, because once the bitcoin price get drop it has possibility to increase again immediately. We all know that the price of bitcoin was volatile and it's natural to itself. Right now, the value of bitcoin is higher than last week and if you want to maximize your profit again and again then just hold and wait till the price get higher and higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: