Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
shetat

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Price of bitcoin may go down a little or half way, of course our marketers do a lot of job to make sure that BTC price won't go down to a certain point where in people will loose their interests but to boost their urge to bid.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

It is better that you hold on with your btc rather than selling them at loss. There are lot of chance for the price of the btc to grow so i would advice you to stick on with your investment rather than selling them off at loss as the price of the btc also went low by last year during the beginning of the year and it continued to grow and it reached an unexpected level so it is better you hold on with your investment.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:51:42 AM

Sometimes btc is go down but if you want to spend time to wait .. Just hold it fore time and wait to the high price before you sell it
if the price falls in my opinion better it is stored first. rather than quickly sold. while still not necessary once better to wait until the bitcoin prices were back to normal as usual.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

I don't think so. I guess it's good time to invest in BTC because its prices will rise in future.

If you had trust the bitcoin,you can inverse in bitcoin.I had believe the bitcoin always.I had holding 2500$ in terms of bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin reaches the old value of 19,000$ ,I will sell that holding.Until that I will hold my bitcoin for my future.I hope bitcoin will back to19,000$ before this Summer.
babugi0070

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:31 AM

Hold now however back up in Feb 2 week
Powerman001

Activity: 510

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:57:02 AM

is the current bitcoin price down and will it be sustainable?
Commodity prices up and down are common. due to supply and demand factors. for now bitcoin prices tend to decrease due to decreasing demand factor. for the future many predict that bitcoin prices will rise and will not go down again. hopefully this is true. while the price is cheap, let's buy bitcoin as much as possible.
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:01:11 AM

I feel like it will flatten out for a little bit then start heading in the right direction in February.

January is normally a rough month in this sector. So I believe it will bounce back and people will start buying more.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
bee3164

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Don't think short term. BTC especially you need to HODL. Wait 6-9months.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
I'm a newbie and I've been to the bitcointalk forums for a few months. I have watched the electronic money market and found that the cost of the altcoins is very unpredictable.
But there is one thing in common that there will not be any altcoin that can disappear in the electronic money market. One month ago, Bitconnect had really collapsed but they had rebuilt it and were improving it.
Bitcoin is a power altcoin, its price will increase over the next few days. So be patient and wait. It is one of the greatest virtues in business that you need to learn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
I think you should hold it. As you can see, the recent price of bitcoin is really hard to predict. It can increase to $ 1000 within 5 minutes but can reduce $ 1000 in just 5 minutes. That is a good sign and you should wait. Let's focus more on the electronic money market. If you really do not feel good, wait for it to rise a little bit more than you invested and sell it. That is the safest way but I still recommend you hold it longer.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:17:19 AM

if bitcoin will continue to go down,it must be below $10,000 by now.but its not instead bitcoin is trying to recover day by day,and investing in bitcoin defined as PATIENCE thats the rootword of profiteering in this communitu,so better learn about that
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:22:59 AM

at that time bitcoin price is go down but it will not go to continue down because once the bitcoin price go down it has possibility to up again in some next days. there will always up and down in digital currency.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:16 AM

Base on what I read before, When bitcoin reach $1000 it go down to aroun $200. But as you already see bitcoin now is really far from what its previews price. So that I conclude that there are really bad times for bitcoin, but hopefully, bitcoin will rise again.

Every bitcoiner will hope bitcoin will rise again as their moves last year.
As we know that bitcoin is far from previous price so i am sure that bitcoin will goes up again.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

I suggest you to survive, the decline is normal. Currently Bitcoin prices have started to increase again, some indicators have shown that Bitcoin price will increase. If you sell it maybe you will incur big losses, but if you wait until the situation becomes better then I think it is a thing worth trying.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:29:20 AM

Previously you should know Bitcoin's fluctuations. not just every day, every single time the price keeps changing. Sometimes high and sometimes not high. If you feel aggrieved by bitcoin with price discount, I advise you. be patient, will definitely get what you want bro.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

Sometimes btc is go down but if you want to spend time to wait .. Just hold it fore time and wait to the high price before you sell it
if the price falls in my opinion better it is stored first. rather than quickly sold. while still not necessary once better to wait until the bitcoin prices were back to normal as usual.
true this is more likely that  you are trying to hold it while this is may ever result on how you are able to sell it immediately that may able to big loss cause the price are going to take down for, if this was the case for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

When it comes to the volatility range of bitcoin, there is really no guarantee on how high and how low can it be. The best thing to do is to hope for the best since it is really unpredictable. It is also wise to trade other coins when one is trading, that way there will be no problems if one of the coins that you intend to trade has low value.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:02 AM

It's not only you that is experiencing losses. Cutting losses would not any better also so just HODL. It depends if these FUD spreaders still have some fake news to spread because if they don't have left then we'll go skyrocketing to space again.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Just continue holding, even by checking former bitcoin trends in the market from its previous years always have moments like this and most investors who panic sells their bitcoins during this time regrets it the most when its price go back and grow even more further than its previous highest value.

ridwan99

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

right now bitcoin price is down..... sometimes are bitcoin......I think and hope bitcoin price increase able.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: