Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:20:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:08:35 AM

If you think the bitcoin is going down but not by much, the price is more or less stable, say around 10k. There can be a period of stagnation, I strongly believe in bitcoin and I'm sure it will rise again.
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Base on what I read before, When bitcoin reach $1000 it go down to aroun $200. But as you already see bitcoin now is really far from what its previews price. So that I conclude that there are really bad times for bitcoin, but hopefully, bitcoin will rise again.
Bitcoin is continuously going down right now, but I'm sure in the next few months its price will rise up again. Just don't lose hope in bitcoin, trust its system and continue to hold until the next few months and then get the profit you want so badly that you are longingly waiting for.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Base on what I read before, When bitcoin reach $1000 it go down to aroun $200. But as you already see bitcoin now is really far from what its previews price. So that I conclude that there are really bad times for bitcoin, but hopefully, bitcoin will rise again.
Bitcoin is continuously going down right now, but I'm sure in the next few months its price will rise up again. Just don't lose hope in bitcoin, trust its system and continue to hold until the next few months and then get the profit you want so badly that you are longingly waiting for.
If you see that the price of bitcoin is too far from the all time high then it is a signal for buying some of it. Continue holding and getting more bitcoin because in the next few months, we will take off to the moon and that is when the time also that the other people will regret by not buying and holding bitcoin.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

I think you should wait, i do not think it will fall significantly, and the chances to grow up are real.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:10 AM

In my opinion, the bitcoin price is decreasing, those who have bitcoin should keep it and those who want to invest in bitcoin can now buy and hold it, wait until the bitcoin value increases, then sell out. I believe in bitcoin prices will rise again in 2018 and reach a value of up to 30,000.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

It is normal for bitcoin to fluctuate in value like what it was doing right now, in fact it has been doing so for the past three years since the cryptocurrency world was introduce and is patronized. What you should be aware of nonetheless is that it is unhealthy as an investor to practice panic buying. as it would potentially end your investment.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

That will be depending on how did you actually lose your investment. Did you sell your coins at the lowest price because you are afraid of its value to decrease even more or you just keep on holding but the price in the market are already decreasing. If you are still holding your coins then it will be better if you just hold it because the value will just come back to normal after a few months depending on the supply and demand of the market.

chaukhchi

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:45:05 AM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will not continue to fall because of the price of fluctuating bitcoin, so it can go up and down at any time. Maybe this month bitcoin prices will decrease but I am sure that bitcoin will increase again in the next few months. my advice, just hold your BItcoin until Bitcoin prices stabilize again.
viarathel

Activity: 243
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

my advice is to just hold your bitcoin for the next few months, and stay optimistic with bitcoin prices that will continue to rise, because bitcoin is very much interested, so do not ever hesitate to hold it for a big profit.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

I think the price will just stay around $9k then will increase again but it wont drop lower to $9k.We all know the investing in bitcoin is risky because its value is volatile so we must keep on holding even though the price dropdown bucause time will come that the value will rapidly increase so we must hold it strong and dont be afraid specially dont do panic selling if you dont want to lose huge amount og money.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

I think what you can do now is hold it, if you sell now then you will lose a lot, be patient and wait for bitcoin prices will definitely rise again.
monergo

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

Don't think so.
I believe its just a little crush and he will rise again.
In history of Bitcoin he always have crushes and he always get through it, and now he will get through it again.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

No one knows the price of bitcoin tomorrow.
If you think bitcoin will continue to fall.
Then you can temporarily sell your bitcoin.
Buy it at the right time.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Just want to know why the price of bitcoin sometimes goes down and goes up! Is it because alot or many people are discovering bitcoin nowadays? This thing is really vague to me. Is there a tool that we can use to at least have the hint if when will bitcoin will fall or when it will rise?
Bazinga442

Activity: 222
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

On the contrary bitcoin is actually going to be on the rise and this is the best time to invest in bitcoin
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

For me, the bitcoin price will not continue falling because the demand for bitcoin will increase in a couple of months. Yes, bitcoin’s amount is unstable that’s why many traders and investors are willing to spend their money to earn a much significant profit.  If you purchase a bitcoin at the rate of 15,000$ and feeling that you lose a massive amount of money, just hold your bitcoin and wait for the profitable moment.   Smiley
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:42:03 AM

No, it will definitely spike up again to a high value. Considering these factors, first is that bitcoin is decentralized means that bitcoin value depends upon the people who invest, use, and something that contributes to bitcoin that causes for it to increases its value. Second one is that, bitcoin values is not stable by any means it increases its value over a period of time. Lastly, there over millions of people who uses bitcoin, who are working to earn bitcoin by that it only means that bitcoin value may not dropped as what you think.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

The market is volatile and you are unable to determine when will be the value of bitcoins to decrease or increase, i prefer that you should hold your coins even longer and wait because the price in the market will go back to normal after a few months and that is the best way not to lost your investment even more.
spinno

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:08:56 AM

For me, the bitcoin price will not continue falling because the demand for bitcoin will increase in a couple of months. Yes, bitcoin’s amount is unstable that’s why many traders and investors are willing to spend their money to earn a much significant profit.  If you purchase a bitcoin at the rate of 15,000$ and feeling that you lose a massive amount of money, just hold your bitcoin and wait for the profitable moment.The value of bitcoin plunged last week, amid concerns that trading was going to be banned in South Korea. It then stabilised briefly, before plunging again. The volatile cryptocurrency hit a record high when it passed $19,850 in mid-December, but then tumbled rapidly, falling to below $12,000 within days.
Its value has shifted unpredictably ever since, with frequent wild drops and recoveries. It is worth $10,825 as of Tuesday morning UK time, according to the Coinbase exchange.
Its value is down more than 1 per cent from a week ago and more than 16 per cent from a month ago, and up more than 1,060 per cent from a year ago.
Starting today, nobody in South Korea will be able to trade bitcoin and other digital currencies anonymously.Theresa May has hinted that the UK government could introduce similar measures, and the US government has said it is concerned about bitcoin’s popularity amongst criminals.Recent goings-on have demonstrated just how quickly things can change for investors.
The cryptocurrency’s value plummeted ahead of Christmas, dropping by almost $2,000 in just an hour at one point, and almost slipping below the $11,000 mark. It then bounced back, before tumbling again in mid-January.
Bitcoin is notoriously volatile, and its value is expected to continue to shift unpredictably.Its rise has also led to increasing amounts of interest in other digital currencies, such as ethereum, litecoin and Ripple XRP, and more and more people are now looking to invest in digital currencies. However, there are serious fears that bitcoin has created a bubble that could burst at any moment.Numerous financial experts are advising potential investors to avoid getting involved with bitcoin, and the SEC has told people to “exercise caution” and be wary of scammers.But others are speculating that it could keep rising towards the $1m mark.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

Any experienced trader will say that if the price is falling you need to buy, it is clear from the logic that you do not need to sell them, especially as we saw before, the drop in the price of bitcoin is eventually accompanied by its growth in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: