Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Same Same

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:52 PM

Since the last week of December 2017, the cryptocurrency ecosystem has been going through a lot of turmoil. From its high of 20,000 USD, Bitcoin had reached around 9,500 USD. A fall of more than 50%. This made the investors think twice before investing. Let us see below some of the reasons why not only Bitcoin but the entire cryptocurrency space had been going through a tough phase in the past 4 weeks or so.

China Fud: After banning the ICOs in September, rumours went round that China were also going to ban the cryptocurrency exchanges operating out of its territory. The statement was published in one of China's leading website that it's going to ban agencies providing “exchange like services.” This added a solidity to the rumors of ban in the country and the cryptocurrency market took a nose dive. As we had seen in September,2017 that any news coming out of China has a huge impact in the cryptocurrency market for that moment, similar was the case this time around as well.

Korea Fud: South Korea being one of the most prominent players in the crypto space, is always on the foresight of the stakeholders in the crypto space. Therefore, even a small negative news coming out of the country affects the entire market accordingly. Therefore, statement coming from one of the major ministry's of the country, stating Korea is looking at possibilities of banning trade of cryptocurrencies, had to affect the emotions of the accordingly. Hence, the market again saw major sell offs resulting in drop of around 30% in the value of cryptocurrencies. However, later it was clarified that there was no such official incident happening within the country. Also, it was later found that officials of the the Korean government were found guilty of insider trading.

India Fud: It came by a suprise, when India, which is not such a prominent player presently in the crypto space caused the market to go down by more than 35% when a news stating that the banks of the country where disallowing transactions to and from the cryto exchanges in the country. However, it was clarified from one of the major exchange, pocketbits.in almost instantly that they had everything sorted.

Technical Reason: When we look at the chart of Bitcoin, we can see that there was no support in the chart for the sudden rise of Bitcoin to 20,000 USD and hence it was quite obvious that the prices had to come down by more than 50% before it can again cross the 20,000 USD mark and reach new highs. Now, that we have the support building at around the 10,000 USD mark for more than a month, one can easily say it's just a matter of may be couple of weeks before Bitcoin hits new all time high.

shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:11:08 AM

The price of bitcoin are decreasing right now. But undoubtedly I can say that next month the price of bitcoin will increasing. Reserve your bitcoin till next month and get more profit.

ETHAppCoin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

There will be fluctuations, even like 25-30% before the situation stabilizes and the price will be going up again.

Opportunity to day trade to increase the amount of btc without actually spending more.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

There will be fluctuations, even like 25-30% before the situation stabilizes and the price will be going up again.

Opportunity to day trade to increase the amount of btc without actually spending more.
I think the bitcoin price will not increase, bitcoin price hard to reach the $ 20,000 mark. The bitcoin market is saturated, supply and demand are saturated. Now many altcoin was born, investors have gradually moved to invest in other altcoin. Bitcoin will compete more with other co-altcoin, so I think bitcoin prices in the future will not increase.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

I don't think so, It's the natural process of this money market. Since this is a decentralized system so that Bitcoin holders are the main keys for this purpose. But it's damn sure that the price will go up and this situation will calm down. So that this time is very crucial for holding Bitcoin for a long time. I also believe this is a mechanism for changing the ownership. If you are able to keep patience then you can be the gainer in the future time. So keep yourself attached to this platform for a long time.
VeganNation

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

Bitcoin, just like stocks, will always fluctuate so don't lose hope.
xiaoyu666

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

No one knows how the price of bitcoin will change.
But I think that bitcoin is now being corrected.
It will soon drop hard and return to normal.
So it should not go down.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:17:37 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
I think you keep the bitcoin hold on. Although bitcoin Price is down now. But bitcoin Price crossed $ 19k 1 month ago. I believe that in the end of the year, bitcoin will be worth $ 30k.So, I think if you keep your bitcoin hold profit.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

mean not all who need to buy it, I think so, but the idea of correction is time to end. Should not lower than $ 8000 to go down. I need some more time for the flat.
mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

Noooo. don't sell at this time. There are only 21 millions bitcoin in the total , the price of BTC will grow in the future
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

I think bitcoin will not continue going down, bitcoin will definitely rise again as soon as seen from a few years ago, bitcoin always increases, hold bitcoin you have and be patient

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Difficult to give an advice in this situation. If you are patient enough, and want to return your money, it will be better to wait. Bitcoin will go up, and it will be a very high jump. When will it happen? Not earlier than the Spring comes.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

bitcoin is an investment asset in digital form so the price can go up can also go down, at this time bitcoin is again down, but
in my opinion bitcoin will not continue to decline, bitcoin will go back up in time later only time is not certain. Smiley
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

In my opinion, you shohld continue holding your bitcoins because I know the bitcoin price will increase in the following months; it is unstable so there is a higher chance that it will pump its price after what happened in the start of our 2018. You shouldn't sell that fast. You should try to learn what is the best strategy you can do in order for you not to lose your investment.

SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Well, no one can actually predict anything. Even if people have experience and they give you an advise, things might change. I personally think that bitcoin will go up again and there is no need to panic, just have patience, but I can't guarantee you that, no one can. I think it might go down a little bit but it will surely rise again. So if i'd be in your place i would hold it for a little longer and only then make any decision.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I advise you to hold the bitcoin you have. no need to sell it now. because it really makes you lose. bitcon did experience a price drop when the beginning of the year. and it does not have to worry you. because bitcoin prices will rise later in mid 2018. or use the bitcoin you have for trading
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 12:44:15 PM by KesoNie

I don't think so, It's the natural process of this money market. Since this is a decentralized system so that Bitcoin holders are the main keys for this purpose. But it's damn sure that the price will go up and this situation will calm down. So that this time is very crucial for holding Bitcoin for a long time. I also believe this is a mechanism for changing the ownership. If you are able to keep patience then you can be the gainer in the future time. So keep yourself attached to this platform for a long time.
I believe also that bitcoin price wouldn't continue to go down, and in fact this phenomenon that happen in the value of bitcoin righ now is just its natural way, and we'll already used to it, im already used to see a fluctuations of prices on the screen block folio. And I believe also that bitcoin would return again to its natural sense too, I hope it wouldn't take a month to happen.
Regoldiamond

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

bitcoin has a very volatile value. so only people who are ready to lose quickly and or make you rich quickly. but in your case, it's worth looking back to see if your money's worth is very urgent or not.

Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

I think you keep the bitcoin hold on. Although bitcoin Price is down now. But bitcoin Price crossed $ 19k 1 month ago. I believe that in the end of the year, bitcoin will be worth $ 30k.So, I think if you keep your bitcoin hold profit.
Bitcoin will not stop growing even more than this, in 2017 price of bitcoin was high people were saying it will rise so high but with time it went down, now I am hopeful for bitcoin that someday bitcoin will become high currency because after decreasing bitcoin use to rise high. Investing in bitcoin is best thing it will help bitcoin to increase fast, now 2018 will be bitcoin year and we will be able to celebrate very high price of bitcoin.
Apollo18

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

So far, there has been no sign of the restoration of bitcoin. The fall continues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: