Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:45:40 PM

In my opinion, Do not sell your bitcoin continue too hold it. bitcoin price is not stable wait for the price to increase again don't stressed yourself in your losses it will return your losses in no time. Just be patience and don't panic.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Don't sell when you're at losses. Just look at the graphs of price movements of bitcoins. You see how volatile bitcoin pricing is, right? Eventually, bitcoins will go back up to a spike and you'll just have to wait and see how will things turn out once bitcoin pricing spikes hard.

JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:29 AM

Maybe? It's hard to predict bottoms, you shouldn't worry about it though, just buy more when it goes down, unless all your money is already in crypto, then you should get a sidejob, work hard and then buy more.  Also don't take advice from people like me who made a lot of money on this.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:49:19 AM

The price of bitcoin can not tell when to increase and fall. It happened just last year that the price of bitcoin was overloaded but suddenly increased and reached 20000 $. If you believe the price is low then you can buy your bitcoin and if you lose it will increase HODL.

#Datarius
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:07 AM

We can't say that the price of bitcoin will continue to fall, because the price of bitcoin is so volatile that it can rise and fall at any time.

But now the market is slowly recovering, so take your own coin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

Definately not  go down bitcoin price continue.but honestly speaking no one tell exactly when its price value up.also its a opportunity for investor. I hope bitcoin price will be rise up very soon.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:02:53 AM

to go down I think not but if the price up and down it can happen, in the next few time I see though bitcoin will rise but also will decrease so I think it's a reasonable thing.
Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:36 AM

No one knows if bitcoin will drop continously. It goes Up and Down at any time. Just hold your bitcoin if you have, i'm sure it will increase again in few months, wait for the right time to sell.
mostafiz566

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:09 AM

I think Bitcoin price may rise again.  So don't worry. 
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:00:12 AM

I suggest that you continue to hold on to your bitcoin. If you still have spare money I also suggest to buy more. If the price goes up suddenly that means earnings that you've been waiting for. Try to be patient.

sumit2103

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

Trading is a game of ups and downs. When there are downs then try to hold your investments till it goes up. No need to cut the losses in hurry. As from last few years bitcoins are giving benefits to those who are long term investors. Try to make your investment for long time. You will never book loss from bitcoins. It will only give you long term financial growth.
indog

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

you should keep your bitcoin on hold, if I think you should be patient and do not be affected by obscure news, like bitcoin prices will not go up and other news, and in my opinion, do not sell bitcoin when the price drops, it adds to your own losses, it my opinion and hope you understand what I mean.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

The best option to this is to hold, because in cryptocurrency and bitcoin in particular the price is no always stable and very volatile at that when you see the price going down is just a matter of time it will recover back and at then even surpassing the previous price that is why those who always hold in bitcoin are always making profit.
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

I am not sure. it is time for the bitcoin price to go back up and back to the previous price. see the development of bitcoin graphs. I think the bitcoin price will rise again and touch the highest figure before this month. because many are speculating as such. we just wait.
The price of bitcoin will be up and over, but after a little wait it will not grow so quickly, it will grow a little bit but it will grow a lot and I think it will go up too much in the last few months of this year, just a few months will have to wait.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Many earn on the Internet now people are looking for earnings but I recommend investments.
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
All you need to do is chill down, it is completely normal. The going up and down of the price of bitcoin already happened that is what happening right now. Bitcoin price is volatile and as a bitcoin user it is really important that you know about this. So don't do panic selling and just wait for the bitcoin price to rise again
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Many earn on the Internet now people are looking for earnings but I recommend investments.

Which investment are you talking about? Bitcoin by itself is an investment asset, and we can't make further investment with that. If you are recommending other investments such as equities and mutual funds, then I should warn that the stock market is looking quite over-priced right now.
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

You should keep your bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will not continue to fall, will certainly soon rise. We expect this year the bitcoin price to rise to $ 20.000. All we have to do now is wait.
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:30:58 PM

You can try to trade through Altcoin. If you stay in bitcoin to recover your lost capital up to 1/4 of your investment. Then you will need a very long time to wait. But if you start trading with Altcoin, then most likely you can still return your lost capital, because trading with Altcoin you can get a profit up to 100% more in a short time. and if Altcoin you buy is up only 25%, then your capital has returned. but you should also look for good coins to trade.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Be on your guard, stand firm in your hope that bitcoin will coming back soon. I do believe that the price of bitcoin will be back soon as long as bitcoin is not dead. The longer it will stay on the decrease point, I think the more it will become exciting. Don't panic yourself. Don't lose more than what you can handle, more than what you've invest. The time you sell it it will be the time you lose it specially when you sell it in small price. Go hold your coins, hide your pocket, hide your wallet and get it back when you are fully decided to trade it in the course of time of its progress.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: