Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:31 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Hold your bitcoin bitcoin, sell at a low price will make you lose. Be patient and wait for the next few months, bitcoin will increase in value. Indeed, seeing bitcoin down is a difficult situation, but you should be able to get past it to make a profit.

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:44:58 PM

It might  up to 20k  in next week .I hope that  Tongue
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

No of course bitcoin will not continue to go down, it may increase a little and go down a little more but it won't go down forever. I have lost almost all of my investment in bitcoin when it went down but I am promising myself to hold on to my bitcoins until 4-5 years so I still have a couple more years to hold on to just bitcoin itself. I believe this coin still has more things to prove especially in the investors which are basically the ones who can manipulate bitcoins price in the market.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Better days are coming for those who knows how to wait and HODL their crypto assets. It's not about always gaining profit that matters. HODLing at times of crisis is also needed for us to learn and how to be strong to resist panic selling. Just hodl it my friend.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
petuhov

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Since, you are already in loss, there is no point in selling now. Wait for some days and sell when prices have recovered.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

No, because in bitcoin its natural that sometime is it going down and when its go down don't lose hope because it will rise again. It will not go down forever, keep your bitcoin or coins until the price of price is increase again.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

the best way is just hodling. Bitcoin never die. However, if you found good other coins which can help you earn very much money, you can sell BTC right now.
As long as I'm alive I will continue to work in bitcoin, cause bitcoin never dies and it is continue to give us good profit. If the coin is dropped you can hold now and wait until the is going up then sell it right away.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

I dont think so because bitcoin will not be continued to goes down because it will rise again.Normal for crypto currency will decrease and increase its value thats why we continue to believe and let be calm always.A lot of positive possibilities happening for bitcoin thats why we will never give up and continue our income.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:27 AM

I think you'd better hold your bitcoin for the future because I'm sure the bitcoin price in the future is better than the bitcoin price at the moment. if you sell bitcoin now then you will get big losses, better be patient waiting for bitcoin price rise again.

damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

bitcoin prices that you can not be sure when the price was up and when the price was down .. This decline is predicted to occur due to public interest shifted in another digital currency that is Ripple. New Cyptocurrency into this market is able to get a value increase of 60 percent
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

I things ,this time always running bitcoin price down.but personally I give you suggest.you keep hold your bitcoin. Because bitcoin price will go to the moon.if you keep hold your bitcoin I hope you will get huge profit.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

The bitcoin price is having phases. There are times when it is normal to go down but keep your head up because it will always find a way to rise again
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

BTC is still in a downtrend but will soon recover and rise again. Keeping BTC has never been a bad plan, only afraid of wrong investment money Altcoin, while the job to keep the BTC is still wise.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

The bitcoin prices are very difficult to predict. Just wait and hold. Because bitcoin is already in demand in the market many people are investing bitcoin and it will continue to grow. Don't worry.  I still believe that bitcoin will can recover for succeding months..
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

We're not sure if the bitcoin price will continue to go down, because bitcoin price is having phases, bitcoin price sometimes increases, but sometimes go down. But much better if we just keep our bitcoin for our better future, and just sell it when the bitcoin price is in high. Bitcoin price always find to rise again.
JonCryptoHack

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

Buy bitcoins need before the beginning of growth, with a short- or long-term drop, otherwise you can fall into the trap of manipulators. And to sell assets, respectively, you need to grow when the price reaches the second half of the expected peak.
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

If you happened to lose bitcoin and you think that you should sell again just to cut your losses then feel free to do it. Afterall its all yours. But what if your wrong? There are other things that could turn the tide,while possessing bitcoin.
Why not invest on other things like buying some alt coins. I heard alt coins investment has got good potential.
But if i were you,the best thing to do is to just wait. There will come a time where bitcoin could escalate its normal value in the coin market you just have to catch the right time and have a little faith.. Its never too late to gain profit from it again.  Just believe,Patience is the right answer.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

I think that there will be a little more time the price will fall and grow by a few cents and fall again, but then after a month it will increase.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

Crashes are always expected especially on the first quarter of the year. The increase is expected on the middle of this year given that Bictoin along with other cryptos had a rough start. The best thing to do now is to wait and to not panic due to the situation. Invest since the price of Bitcoin is still low. Once the value starts to grow, profit will be earned.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

No one can predict the price and future changes of bitcoin, which is hard to predict. You need to judge the change in bitcoin. Now you need to calm down and think about what you're going to do instead of panic buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: