Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:17 PM

its more likely to go down according to the situation now, and it will last for at least more than one year, but i believe the price will set a new record in two or three years, so if you have enough money for the real world, its better to hold it and do nothing
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

It will be not. Bcos I am sure btc will.be growing up
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I think it should be hold. Be confident in your choices and then be profitable  Grin
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
I think bitcoin will stop falling soon. What you need to do now is to be patient with your bitcoins. Don't panic and choose to sell your bitcoins, which will cause a lot of damage, and bitcoin will soon recover.
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
No one can predict the price and future changes of bitcoin, which is hard to predict. You need to judge the change in bitcoin. Now you need to calm down and think about what you're going to do instead of panic buying.

I think you mean panic selling because that's what majority of the people are doing now. In times like this, The best option is (and has always been) to continue holding despite the losses incurred. If possible, You can cut  your losses by using more funds to buy more bitcoin. It'll go a long way towards ensuring that your investments are balanced.

Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

If I am correct, the price is already going up as of now but yes, there will be another crash and dip again as that is how the market is so people really shouldn't panic when that dip happens and just go with the flow.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

It's true that the bitcoin price is now down, but the decline is not too far, you better hold it first until the end of next month, because I think bitcoin will go back up again. it may be a bit difficult to reach the price, as at the end of December 2017, but I'm sure bitcoin will recover and find its best price.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:39:15 PM

After the large volume of bitcoin adaptation from mtGox, it is possible that bitcoin price will sink again. But let's look at the positive aspects, after the early volumes of this year's Asian expansions, after the effects of the ban and pinching. When it stops, the bitcoin value will jump back. I will be patient and persistent to hold the hope of realizing my dream.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

As of now, the bitcoi price situation is unfavorable since the price goes down, It was part of the business, sometimes were high, sometimes it drops. So never lose hope because there is the time that it will recover or even rise to highest price. You need to patient and wait for that time.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

That's a big no since a lot of investors/buyers are waiting for bitcoin to fall down so they can buy the dip. And if we look at the graph, there is always a sudden pump of its price when bitcoin is down.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

It is expected until the middle of this year. The increase on its market value as well as with other cryptos' are expected on the last quarter of this year as what happened on the past years. For now, invest and hold. Wait for its market price to be stabilized or stagnant and that is the right time to sell. So for now, invest and hold!

jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:51 PM

I think bitcoin price will continue to go down if panic selling won't stop. While its price is so low right now, you should better hold it for now. What we should be doing is buying more bitcoin tho increase the demand so the price might just go up again. But there are many people now who are scared of the current situation that's why it complicates more to the situation.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

we all know that bitcoin is in dip now so I may suggest you to just hold your bitcoin as it will rise soon maybe on the 3rd and 4th quarter of the year. Don't sell it because of you sell it now , you will incurred losses. juts relax and enjoy the dip, it is our opportunity to buy and hold.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

The bitcoin price is having phases. There are times when it is normal to go down but keep your head up because it will always find a way to rise again
There is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin is very much capable of growing ta very rapid spend and that it can help all of its investors in having a very good earning as well by investing their money into it. However, there comes certain time when things goes out of your control too. You need to remain calm in all the times and that you need to face the situation very much wisely.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Bitcoin go down right now, but I'm sure the next month the price of bitcoin will up higher again. Just hold your btc and wait the next month, you will get lots of profits.

Bitcoin price is inconsistent and thats normal in the currency exchange.The value may go down but it will increase on the following dates.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Gavrielle

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

The rise and up of Bitcoin is just normal. Don't be carried away with your emotions everytime the price continues to drop, it's normal and eventually it will rise up again Smiley
BRC community

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

In 2-3 months BTC will be below USD 10000. Investor confidence is dwindling more every day.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

In 2-3 months BTC will be below USD 10000. Investor confidence is dwindling more every day.

At the moment it feels like we may go lower as all the selling pressure comes to the fold. I believe we could head down to around $4k but over this full year we should still see new all time highs for bitcoin in my opinion, so much adoption happening at the moment.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:01 PM

personally, I would not now would sell because everything has already collapsed and for me it makes sense to freeze for a while investments in the hope that bitcoin will restore its position

You are doing the right thing mate, hold while you can and only cash out when you really need the money but if not, it is really worthy to hold because the potential increase of price will surely happen soon.
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:31 AM

in my opinion, all you have to do is be patient and keep your bitcoin. I'm sure the next few months bitcoin will go back up. If you are patient, then you will feel the benefits. and if you can not be patient and sell it now, then you will lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: