Bitcoin Forum
August 02, 2024, 05:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2154 times)
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
We don't know if the bitcoin price will continue to go down , because sometimes bitcoin price is increasing and sometimes go down. I will say that just keep safe you bitcoin, just hold it and do not sell it to others, because there is a chance that it will take a lot of profit .
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

We cannot predict if it will be dropped down again the price of bitcoin but as you can see in the market it is continuously going up again, it is just very normal for a crypto currency to fluctuate its value. And I don't think bitcoin will be go down from its value from the very beginning when it was created, because there are a lot of users nowadays are pertaining on bitcoin. It is better for you to hold your bitcoin while the price of it is in low because eventually it will be rise again.
angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:24:17 AM

I think not, the price drop will definitely stop and eventually starts to rise up again.
maxix545

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:55 AM

This is just a phase in the bitcoin history, hodl while you can, you won't regret the results in the long run  Grin
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

At the moment it feels like we may go lower as all the selling pressure comes to the fold. I believe we could head down to around $4k but over this full year we should still see new all time highs for bitcoin in my opinion, so much adoption happening at the moment.
This selling pressure and the bearish market is caused by FUD, there is nothing in the air which suggest that we should revert back to $4k.
On contrary - it is as you said bitcoin adoption is there, we have many new voices from major players: Germany, Russia etc. that they won't hinder the blockchain technology.
I think that when people realize that FUD is all in their heads and there is nothing to worry about they bearish market sentiment will change.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:08 AM

in the world of crypto no one knows when the price is going up or going down. But for me the bitcoin price will not totally continue to go down. Hoping that bitcoin will not continue to drip down like the past months.
Ardi wira

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

the decline in bitcoin prices is very degenerate and of course this is a big question. but I am very sure kedepanya bitcoin prices will be as stable as usual .
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:19:12 AM

The price could be in bearish trend for several weeks, don't worry and don't get panic. Wait for the market reach the bottom and buy more of bitcoin so the value would be accumulate with your older price. You are able to earn more with that, just wait for the market to rises up.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Everything will depend on what news about the crypto currency will come. There are no objective reasons for the further drop in the rate of bitcoin and other types of crypto currency. We all expect at last a revival of the crypto-currency market, which has been in decline for the third month. Today, the G-20 summit is being held and if nothing is done about the negative of the negative, then it should rise in price, which it is already gradually doing and after the information has appeared that the summit will not raise questions in this regard. regarding crypto currency, including its regulation.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:59 AM

the volatility is affecting the price of bitcoin. since the beginning of this year, bitcoin is showing resistant in breaking $10000. when the price is near $9000 it will fall back again market correction I think. the price cannot continue to fall. If the price fall it will bounce back but the price is showing resistant when it is very close to $9500 which i think we might see it breaking this resistant before the ending of this year. you may want to keep your coin for better day is ahead.
Turagsoy02

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:17 AM

Probably it will still go down until this mid-year and be expecting big pump this December hopefully it will.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:45:15 PM

The price could be in bearish trend for several weeks, don't worry and don't get panic. Wait for the market reach the bottom and buy more of bitcoin so the value would be accumulate with your older price. You are able to earn more with that, just wait for the market to rises up.
Yes there is no need to be worry because if bitcoin price is fallen for some time it will not remain same for long time. Price use to rise and fall but we will have to keep patience and hold our bitcoin, one day it will be more than double for high demand in market and low availability in market, I think if we will see bitcoin high price and it will be more than this if we will hold it for more than two years, low price of bitcoin is the reason for us to buy and save for our future.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

It is not a first time news that bitcoin price going to down.Many time its fall its price but in a short time it is going to high and high.I think the waiting is over bitcoin price is now going to high as soon as.Just wait and see whats going on.
handsomes

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

Bitcoin continue to go down because of the transaction or investing in the country so it goes down bitcoin it is natural that year has passed but also its grow up in coming of December.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so if the price goes down as it is then this is a good opportunity to buy, we can get a cheaper price and if we dare to speculate then now is the right time to buy.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

Yes there is no need to be worry because if bitcoin price is fallen for some time it will not remain same for long time. Price use to rise and fall but we will have to keep patience and hold our bitcoin, one day it will be more than double for high demand in market and low availability in market, I think if we will see bitcoin high price and it will be more than this if we will hold it for more than two years, low price of bitcoin is the reason for us to buy and save for our future.
Bitcoin has been cheap so it would be a great opportunity to buy as many as you want now because I got this feeling that Bitcoin would be great this year. It will surely surpass the peak price it reached last year. I see the fall of price as a good one after all those that happen last year and will slowly and steadily go high.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Everything will depend on what news about the crypto currency will come. There are no objective reasons for the further drop in the rate of bitcoin and other types of crypto currency. We all expect at last a revival of the crypto-currency market, which has been in decline for the third month. Today, the G-20 summit is being held and if nothing is done about the negative of the negative, then it should rise in price, which it is already gradually doing and after the information has appeared that the summit will not raise questions in this regard. regarding crypto currency, including its regulation.
news have a graet impact on what bitcoin price will be, it serves us our tips sometimes, the more fud will come out the greater the bitcoin will goes down and down and down, but there are news now i think that may have a good impact to bitcoin and it will help rises the bitcoin like a bull run, let us just keep hoping that there will be  a good news in the following days ahead.
Arsenyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:49:45 PM

I think that it will continue to go down more, but not for a long time. And than the price will grow up again, and this condition will be stable for a long time
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

It wont go down for long, its called business and everything is a risk. Investment has its own ups and downs and you have experienced a bit out of it. I will advise you hold and not sell. Anything can happen tomorrow or next week or next month and you wont want to regret selling.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:36:49 PM

maybe now bitcoin is going down, but believe me there must be time bitcoin will rise again. Because bitcoin is no 1 in crypto and electric money. Just hold your btc and wait, you will get a lot more profit even later on.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: