Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will bitcoin price continue to go down?  (Read 2151 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Be patient that this is a storm that occurs at the beginning of each year, the price always drop at the beginning of the year is often the case and when the month of August then the price immediately skyrocket, now it's time to buy and hold until at least the end of the year.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.

Bitcoin for this month is at low price. I suggest to hold your bitcoin for now. The supply and demand in the market is not good. As we can see the graph of the bitcoin it will high and low but for sure it will rise up. If not next month maybe in the succeeding month. Don't get panic.  Continue to hold you bitcoin  until such time bitcoin  price will rise up.
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

No, it will goes up when time will come, bitcoin price is not stable. Like last year it reached 18kUSD and no one expected that much. Months from now, the price will goes up and all of you 1/3 investment that has gone will go back, and dont miss that chance to withdraw. Youve been participating the trading industry which need to be watchful. Hehe Smiley
Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency for that matter will always have an unstable rise and fall value in the market. It is it's very nature so to those who are new investor yes it is best that you have to be knowledgeable about it first to be able to play well in the market. It is risky indeed but if you know better then you will surely gain substancial amount to enjoy for a life time😊
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

My suggestion is to hold your Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is down because of fud and i hope it will recover soon. Don't panic. Just hold your Bitcoin tight.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:46:57 AM

I think there will be a slight decline. It is already a low point. I don't believe there will be a big drop. I think the bitcoin price will rise soon. According to previous data analysis, I believe it is not far.
Yenny_fitri

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

For now BTC prices dropped dramatically, but I am sure BTC prices will return to normal as usual ..
JackyLon

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

At this point the bitcoin price may drop slightly, you should not panic. I advise you to keep it and wait patiently when it rises again, you just put faith in it I think it will bring huge profits.
bonaanfield

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:11:32 AM

I have already lost 1/4 of my investment in bitcoin. what can you suggest? should I continue n holding bitcoin or should I just sell it to cut my losses? I eagerly need your help on these one, specially to those people who has experience in trading.
i wish bitcoin up to 20 k usd at December 2019
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

It's so hilarious because you still think that crypto's world is away of big whale and all speculators that for years have been causing the ups and downs on traditional market. But the way I see is that after the stock exchange goes down, BTC goes down too - it's not like gold instead.

So a big man with his wallet full of BTC can actually control the market dumping it suddenly without any reason - so we start to panic and start wondering what the hack had happen. And then discovered that the Dump was not even related with any news or such a thing unless an out of the blue act of some whales.

So if you still think that you are safe here only because you purchased some crypto, I got to tell you: YOU ARE NOT

And be careful that as easy as you might got an plus , easier you can have a minus.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:20:47 AM

Be patient that this is a storm that occurs at the beginning of each year, the price always drop at the beginning of the year is often the case and when the month of August then the price immediately skyrocket, now it's time to buy and hold until at least the end of the year. Bitcoin for this month is at low price. I suggest to hold your bitcoin for now. The supply and demand in the market is not good. As we can see the graph of the bitcoin it will high and low but for sure it will rise up. If not next month maybe in the succeeding month. Don't get panic.  Continue to hold you bitcoin  until such time bitcoin  price will rise up.
I do not know about that, and I think no one knows about that. That is because everyone cannot predict the future and all things can happen in the future. Especially when we talk about crypto and the price developing of it. Just relax and enjoy this opportunity. While the price is still down, you can start to invest and collect more Bitcoin to invest. Just think of this as a good moment to collect Bitcoin as many as you can. I think every year Bitcoin will always experience such storm like this. Just like the above said that we do not need to worry. Just like at the moment last year, this is also happening last year. But it turn out well.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I think that it will continue to go down more, but not for a long time. And than the price will grow up again, and this condition will be stable for a long time

For now low bitcoin prices will only last for a few days or months but not during that time. It will definitely go up so we all have to be patient in facing the crypto market
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

I think the price of Bitcoin will fall in 2018 but not much down but will range from $ 8000 to $ 10,000. Although many new projects and virtual currencies will be released this year, Bitcoin's share of the value of 2017 will be reduced, but it will not fall sharply, but we still think. The market is very volatile, and Bitcoin prices are likely to rise again in the coming days
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

for me, I would suggest to continue holding there is still a big chance that it will rise again this year, maybe before year ends. if you will sell it you incurred losses . unlike when you hold it there is still a big possibility that you can earn profit.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:44:01 AM

The cost of Bitcoin is uniquely determined in the market of sellers and buyers. Until recently, most users did not want to buy and save Bitcoins. But the hope that the price will go up, suddenly pushed them to this step. Now, more and more people want to buy goods by spending Bits, and more and more sellers are taking Bitcoins. The paradox is precisely that if more and more people use their coins to buy things, it is as a result of this that the price of Bitcoin goes down.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

If I were you I would invest or hold my bitcoin to my digital wallet, this is a good way to keep your bitcoin, but yes it's volatility will affects its price and  we can't do anything about it unless if some users will buy bitcoin or save bitcoin, its price will goes up or increase. In addition plan first if you ever convert your butcoin cause once you convert it  you will never take it back again.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:15:28 AM

if the price of bitcoin continues to decline will continue to increase its users because of its low prices and they may even have a bigger profit if they invest in bitcoin.
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

Buddy, since you were in this place and also bought bitcoin, i advise you to drink a sedative and relax. Easy money is only in traps.
I have already written many times and I repeat again: high volatility bitcoin is the price superprofits !!
The volatility of BTK is really big and this is not the first time, look at the graphs for previous years.

hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

In the short term, the price of BTC should continue to fall, so I should not hold BTC in the near future.

poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:49:09 AM

when i loss 1/4 of my investment too and every i ask my friend how about sell it, they all said that HOLD it, i dont know why but i hold until my loss increase until 1/3 of my investment, after that i sell all of my assets and start again to buy whent the price in low and hope that the price will come back to high again

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:04 AM

Bitcoin itself won't be taken over/replaced by a different cryptocurrency unless there is some major shift with the cryptosphere or a lot of the fiat financial systems start to move into cryptos and everyone pushes for a new one.

Bitcoin can change and be modified, but there's a very small chance that Bitcoin will be replaced in the foreseeable future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: